Nationwide Cold Wave Continues with Numerous Low Temperature Records Likely to Be Set…Intense Great Lakes Snow Event on The Way?

Thousands of pages and you can't post one quote that supports your nonsense. why? Rhetorical.
I have posted dozens of items from the Assesment reports. The radiative component diagrams all originated there as have many of the temperature graphs and model projections. So, what the fuck are you talking about? Wait, I've got a better question: WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO POST A SINGLE FUCKING THING???

I have posted dozens of items from the Assesment reports. The radiative component diagrams all originated there as have many of the temperature graphs and model projections. So, what the fuck are you talking about? Wait, I've got a better question: WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO POST A SINGLE FUCKING THING???
I asked for one quote and you went ape shit.

Btw, are you still asking me to prove your claim? Huh? That’s on you and you keep failing. You should look up the word evidence so you can support your claim

The radiative component diagrams all originated there as have many of the temperature graphs and model projections.
You mean the radiative components that can’t explain why the temperature of the previous interglacial was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today?

I asked for one quote and you went ape shit.

Btw, are you still asking me to prove your claim? Huh? That’s on you and you keep failing. You should look up the word evidence so you can support your claim
I go to capitol letters with you because you are an exceptional asshole. And I'm not asking you for a goddamned thing. Buh-bye.

I go to capitol letters with you because you are an exceptional asshole. And I'm not asking you for a goddamned thing. Buh-bye.
You lose control when your narrative is shot down. And sir, I've shot down your narrative. You have had ample opportunities to post evidence, and it bugs the snot out of you when you don't and I keep asking. Well, I'm that guy, I don't stop asking when one can't provide that with which one claims.

No one's ever denied climate changes ....

Do you have any proof that man is changing the entire planets climate .....no you do not
All you have is a crazy conspiracy theroy
Have you had a look at "The Physical Science Basis" yet? Besides the enlightenment, it's a pretty good sleep aid.

No one's ever denied climate changes ....

Do you have any proof that man is changing the entire planets climate .....no you do not
All you have is a crazy conspiracy theroy
not to be an asshat, but where has climate changed that you've seen?

Forum List

Back