What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

GiveMeSports

Gold Member
Reaction score
"57 Years ago on October 25, 1964, the Minnesota Vikings' Jim Marshall picked up a fumble and the defensive player ran the wrong way into his own end zone. This mirrors what happened in college to who became known as Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels. What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

One of my favorites didn't take place during a play but following one in the end zone and that was Gus Frerotte who head butted a padded wall and injured himself.

Another is from my favorite team and Plaxico Burress who during his rookie season must have thought he was still in college during this play:

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"57 Years ago on October 25, 1964, the Minnesota Vikings' Jim Marshall picked up a fumble and the defensive player ran the wrong way into his own end zone. This mirrors what happened in college to who became known as Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels. What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

One of my favorites didn't take place during a play but following one in the end zone and that was Gus Frerotte who head butted a padded wall and injured himself.

Another is from my favorite team and Plaxico Burress who during his rookie season must have thought he was still in college during this play:
What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

Hiring this fuckwad to lead a team...

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score

Letting Blacks play QB.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

Hiring this fuckwad to lead a team...

Becoming Woke!

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Also Vikings related....trading their entire team for Herschel Walker. I could almost get with the idea if the Cowboys were in the AFC but to a conference rival? Granted...Jimmy Johnson drafted very well and made the most of all of those picks and made the Vikings look dumber than they would have otherwise--if they had made the trade to the Oilers who would have likely drafted 8 punters . But damn...

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The days before the Victory formation!

"The Miracle at the Meadowlands"

Yes, THAT Herman Edwards.

Last edited:

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can make that interception!

Rocky Mountain Rainbow- Joe Flacco pass to Jacoby Jones