Boycott the MLB All Star Game

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Lets show the commisioner and idiot Joe Biden what we think of his screwing over the state of Georgia for racist politics. Let's hit MLB in the pocketbook. If we don't watch it on TV, they will get low ratings.

Under the US Constitution, The President has NO
jurisdiction over state law. You won;t find it.

Last edited:
Lets show the commisioner and idiot Joe Biden what we think of his screwing over the state of Georgia for racist politics. Let's hit MLB in the pocketbook. If we don't watch it on TV, they will get low ratings.
Well, shouldn't GA "get screwed" if they have racist politics? Yes they should get fucked up the ass with corncobs.

But the thing is, their voting changes are arguably NOT MORE racist ... except for that not handing out water thing. And the laws could actually make lines shorter in predominantly black areas.

Well, shouldn't GA "get screwed" if they have racist politics? Yes they should get fucked up the ass with corncobs.

But the thing is, their voting changes are arguably NOT MORE racist ... except for that not handing out water thing. And the laws could actually make lines shorter in predominantly black areas.

You're not a racist. You are protecting blacks because you know they aren't smart enough and are too lazy to get an ID.

Hey, wait, you are a racist ...

I'm not watching any baseball this year. I speak with my wallet and lack of support rather than forcing my position on others via censorship

I'm not watching any baseball this year. I speak with my wallet and lack of support rather than forcing my position on others via censorship
I don't think you understand how boycotts work.....when folks talk about how they are no longer supporting a company....they do this in hopes that this loss revenue will cause that company to change positions.....

These companies make the decisions they make based on THEIR WALLETS too -- and playing footsies with Neo-Confederates and Neo-Nazis are not as profitable anymore like they were in the good ole days.......bummer.....

Is NASCAR out of business yet??

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Don't you guys need to follow thru on those boycotts first before you expect this MLB boycott to work??
I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in years, nor apple products. I am responsible for my decisions not the decisions of "you guys"
In other words......Nike and Apple survived without you??

Welcome to the free market......

BOYCOT ALL PRO SPORTS...they let the people of America down...they are monopolies and should be broken up....anti trust.....when they chose sides they really fucked up....any calls for diversity in the players ranks?....

Is NASCAR out of business yet??

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Don't you guys need to follow thru on those boycotts first before you expect this MLB boycott to work??

NASCAR has lost television spots for their dumb stages racing, I long for the NO stage racing that worked just fine.

Gave up Nike 20 years ago, when it was revealed they were using slave/child labor for their over priced shoes, Sketchers are cheaper and better, can get them in extra wide.

BOYCOT ALL PRO SPORTS...they let the people of America down...they are monopolies and should be broken up....anti trust.....when they chose sides they really fucked up....any calls for diversity in the players ranks?....
Maybe you folks can create your own leagues....

But if you feel that it would be better if government stepped in and had more control over organizations like the NFL and MLB....that's cool too....

Does that anti-trust mentality extend to other areas too?

Forum List

Back