Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"57 Years ago on October 25, 1964, the Minnesota Vikings' Jim Marshall picked up a fumble and the defensive player ran the wrong way into his own end zone. This mirrors what happened in college to who became known as Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels. What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

One of my favorites didn't take place during a play but following one in the end zone and that was Gus Frerotte who head butted a padded wall and injured himself.

Another is from my favorite team and Plaxico Burress who during his rookie season must have thought he was still in college during this play:

"57 Years ago on October 25, 1964, the Minnesota Vikings' Jim Marshall picked up a fumble and the defensive player ran the wrong way into his own end zone. This mirrors what happened in college to who became known as Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels. What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

One of my favorites didn't take place during a play but following one in the end zone and that was Gus Frerotte who head butted a padded wall and injured himself.

Another is from my favorite team and Plaxico Burress who during his rookie season must have thought he was still in college during this play:

What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

Hiring this fuckwad to lead a team...

Letting Blacks play QB.

What do you consider the dumbest error in the history of the National Football League?"

Hiring this fuckwad to lead a team...

Becoming Woke!

Also Vikings related....trading their entire team for Herschel Walker. I could almost get with the idea if the Cowboys were in the AFC but to a conference rival? Granted...Jimmy Johnson drafted very well and made the most of all of those picks and made the Vikings look dumber than they would have otherwise--if they had made the trade to the Oilers who would have likely drafted 8 punters . But damn...

The days before the Victory formation!

"The Miracle at the Meadowlands"

Yes, THAT Herman Edwards.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back