“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” – Bodybuilding Icon and Author Doug Brignole Passes Away At 63

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Keep saying it- "Safe & Effective".
It's weird how so many "bodybuilders" have died after virtue signaling about the experimental technology jabs.

RIP to this guy who was a huge advocate for the clot shots. He blasted people on social media over it.
He bragged about how brave he was to take it. He even claimed to have researched them himself.
Poor deluded dude. Not even the roids could save him from the gene therapy medical trial he thought would save his life.

Scared & ignorant is no way to live life.

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done,” Brignole reportedly said.

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”

It's weird how so many "bodybuilders" have died after virtue signaling about the experimental technology jabs.

RIP to this guy who was a huge advocate for the clot shots. He blasted people on social media over it.
He bragged about how brave he was to take it. He even claimed to have researched them himself.
Poor deluded dude. Not even the roids could save him from the gene therapy medical trial he thought would save his life.

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done,” Brignole reportedly said. “Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”
Sure it wasn’t the steroid shots? How can anyone who isn’t their physician possibly know?

They already ruled it was ABCS (Anything But the Clot Shots).
It's the leading cause of death now.

Sorry you believed the lies, trusted the "experts" & took the jabs
If it’s ‘Anything But the Clot Shots’ how can you do an about face and say it’s the leading cause of death? Logic much?!?!

Sure it wasn’t the steroid shots? How can anyone who isn’t their physician possibly know?

Apparently you haven't been keeping up. Google Trends is pretty telling. The Pfizer vaccine was made available for Emergency Use Authorization in the US on December 20, 2020. The FDA finally approved it for general use on August 23, 2021. By November 14, 2021, 234,743,864 Americans had been vaccinated at least once, or 71% of the population.

Between November 14-20 Goggle searches for "died suddenly" spiked suddenly, as shown in Goggle Trends:

vaccine1.jpg

By April 11, 2021, Goggle searches for "blood clot" spiked suddenly, as you can see.

vaccine2.jpg

And by May 23, 2021, Google searches for the word "myocarditis" suddenly spiked drastically:

vaccine3.jpg

Now put on your scientist shoes and tell me what you make of these anomalies. You can also see that after these instances, Google placed a "Note". That note reads that at that point, Google applied an "improvement" to the way their data collection system was applied.

A simple coincidence?

Last edited:

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done,” Brignole reportedly said.

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”

Bye.

What makes you think he died from the vax shot?

Apparently you haven't been keeping up. Google Trends is pretty telling. The Pfizer vaccine was made available for Emergency Use Authorization in the US on December 20, 2020. The FDA finally approved it for general use on August 23, 2021. By November 14, 2021, 234,743,864 Americans had been vaccinated at least once, or 71% of the population.

Between November 14-20 Goggle searches for "died suddenly" spiked suddenly, as shown in Goggle Trends:

View attachment 710485

By April 11, 2021, Goggle searches for "blood clot" spiked suddenly, as you can see.

View attachment 710486

And by May 23, 2021, Google searches for the word "myocarditis" suddenly spiked drastically:

View attachment 710503

Now put on your scientist shoes and tell me what you make of these anomalies. You can also see that after these instances, Google placed a "Note". That note reads that at that point, Google applied an "improvement" to the way their data collection system was applied.

A simple coincidence?
Searches don’t prove anything. Give us some hard data, like you‘d get from JHU.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

View attachment 710485

View attachment 710486

View attachment 710503

A simple coincidence?

They don't want to know. The govt, cdc, media tells them and they acquiesce. No questions asked. It may be a coping mechanism at this point.

They don't want to know. The govt, cdc, media tells them and they acquiesce. No questions asked. It may be a coping mechanism at this point.

People close to us, people we never expected would submit to the jab(s), have recently come down with cases of COVID. One of them in particular, an immediate family member, when asked about why he tested positive despite receiving several jabs, defended the vaccines by stating he hadn't received the latest booster so that must be why. Brainwashed soup I tell you . . .

Oof, I missed this post.

But yea, another dead healthy athlete. Nothing to see here, I’m sure Admiral Rockwell Tory , aka Admiral Pfizer will be around to make the usual excuses.

Forum List

Back