“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” – Bodybuilding Icon and Author Doug Brignole Passes Away At 63

Because he bragged about it and supported mandatory vaccines for WuFlu.

He‘s the one that made the challenge:
“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right.”
I’ll ask again…. What makes you think he died from the vax?

He didn’t take steroids.

sure whatever you say.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1665874528229.png

Remember Hank Aaron?

He said no vaccine ever made him sick.

Then he took the COVID shot on January 5th, 2021.
He took it to show black people they can trust the vaccine.

Within 24 hours he was horribly sick.

He died on January 22, 2021.

It‘s funny how the “fact checkers” were quick to put out media stories that his death was NOT caused by the vaccine, while at the same time admitting his “exact cause of death” was unknown.

What makes you think he didn’t?
I don’t think that he did or didn’t, I know nothing about him. You’re making the claim that he did so I’m asking what evidence you saw that made you draw that conclusion?

I don’t think that he did or didn’t, I know nothing about him. You’re making the claim that he did so I’m asking what evidence you saw that made you draw that conclusion?
Because he was jabbed and boosted, and otherwise healthy.

Because he was jabbed and boosted, and otherwise healthy.
Haha, that’s it?! You don’t know anything else about his cause of death? You’re just going to assume the vaccine killed him?! Wow

This moron sounds like some on this board who offer the fact that they haven't dropped dead yet as some kind of proof that the vax is safe, as if the claim is that everyone dies from it. Nobody is claiming that and we all hope that isn't the case.

It’s not a matter of what I believe. I’m asking what you base your statements on and you’ve shown the answer is absolutely nothing. It’s all hot air
Other than the man himself saying we’d be right about the Vax if he died?

Forum List

Back