Those in power want to depopulate the world

Yes, we do.
No, we really don't. We have projections. True, some countries have made strides towards limiting population growth, but the reality is the world is running out of resources. Not enough fresh water, not enough fuel, not enough of everything to sustain this kind of population growth indefinitely.

Not for a long time.

We are probably already there.

The world is overpopulated. We need to reduce population growth. If everyone in the world consumed resources like Americans, we'd need three planets.
Africa will go from 1.3 billion to likely over 4 billion by the end of this century. What are you proposing to do?

1668863775879.png

~S~

Low IQ Surada can't answer my questions thus the downvote lol.

It's not difficult.

It's not difficult.

Neither you or Joe is going to do a dam thing lol.

Every form of contraception, INCLUDING Abortion.
Work with governments, make population control a key policy goal of aid packages.
So the USA should tell those countries what to do and dangle $$$ in front of them? Why don't you stay in your own lane.

A). Who wants to live in a city like NYC, much less one the size of the state of Texas?

B). What kind of Stup you must be to suggest that then somehow that would just free up the rest of the planet for even More people as if clean fresh water and energy, electricity, fuel and gas, and infrastructure, schools, et al., and food, social services ad infinitum to support all those people are just like apples growing there you just pick off a tree or just push a button or switch to turn on and don't have to all COME from somewhere, be created, all with its own environmental limits and impact, especially at a time when we are actually running OUT of fuel, energy, food and services for the people we have!
I was
No, we really don't. We have projections. True, some countries have made strides towards limiting population growth, but the reality is the world is running out of resources. Not enough fresh water, not enough fuel, not enough of everything to sustain this kind of population growth indefinitely.

We are probably already there.
Not even close. It's an excuse for when the elite start creating artificial shortages.

Not even close. It's an excuse for when the elite start creating artificial shortages.

Quite the contrary, the ONLY reason why the shortages aren't worse then they actually are is most people don't live like Americans. Most of the world's population lives like THIS.

1668951601335.png

That's changing now that the world's two most populous countries, China and India, approach a standard of living closer to the west. But the world doesn't have enough natural resources to sustain this forever.

Quite the contrary, the ONLY reason why the shortages aren't worse then they actually are is most people don't live like Americans. Most of the world's population lives like THIS.

View attachment 728678

That's changing now that the world's two most populous countries, China and India, approach a standard of living closer to the west. But the world doesn't have enough natural resources to sustain this forever.
1668972323561.png

That is actually a good idea and the solution to most of our problems, just that they should have thought of this 100 years ago when the population was half what it is now and limited family size to keep us at a sustainable number, or begun introducing it now so that in a few generations, our population is gradually reduced, not waited until 2021 then decided that they want to eliminate four billion people by the year 2030.
Much depends on how they go about depopulating the world.

Perhaps they decided to invent a new plague that kills 80 to 90 percent of the people it infects. Of course the rich and privileged are vaccinated against this virus.

Maybe they just decide to have an all out nuclear war. Of course they would hide inside shelters while the majority of people die off from radiation and starvation. After the nuclear winter ends they emerge to begin to repopulate the world.

Now since there is no chance I would be one of the privileged few, I am opposed to plans killing off most of the people on this planet. Plus I am religious enough to oppose murdering seven billion people so a privileged few can enjoy a less populated world.

Much depends on how they go about depopulating the world.

Perhaps they decided to invent a new plague that kills 80 to 90 percent of the people it infects. Of course the rich and privileged are vaccinated against this virus.

Maybe they just decide to have an all out nuclear war. Of course they would hide inside shelters while the majority of people die off from radiation and starvation. After the nuclear winter ends they emerge to begin to repopulate the world.

Now since there is no chance I would be one of the privileged few, I am opposed to plans killing off most of the people on this planet. Plus I am religious enough to oppose murdering seven billion people so a privileged few can enjoy a less populated world.

good thing no one is talking about that. They are talking about- gasp - introducing family planning and contraception to slow population growth. GASP.

The privileged few will always have enough to eat and places to live.

Everyone else, not so much.

Forum List

Back