Thomas Massie, the only one!

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents
So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.

The government is forcing businesses to close resulting in many people losing their source of income. So either the government can offer a lifeline for Wall Street or the government can become the source of income for all the people who have lost and will continue to loss work...take your pick.
Do you think this new stimulus bill
What's the alternative? Massie surely doesn't have one. It seems that he already backed off on his crude attempt at political posturing.
So you think there are no alternatives.

There are always alternative, the thing is do those alternative hold up to the reality we face having a divided government?
I'm willing to read Massie proposed alternative if you want to post it.
You entire premise is wrong. We don’t have a divided government. That’s pure propaganda. Both parties are one when it comes to enriching the rich, which is exactly what this stimulus bill is.

I'm not dismissing the point you are trying to make. I'm just asking for what alternative solution Massie proposes. Right now it's big business working on overdrive stocking shelves and stepping up to do what they can be it making protective gear or hand sanitizers or offering to cover people's copays for COVID-19 treatment.

FTR my opinion can be changed so I'm looking forward to reading Massie's proposal. Thanks in advance.
Is it acceptable to you if Massie doesn’t have a proposal, but opposes the establishment’s bill? Can one oppose something terribly harmful without offering an alternative?

If Massie can't offer an alternative how am I to take him serious about there being a better solution? Massie not offering a solution but opposing this one IMO is along the lines of those who are writing off potential treatment that could save lives unless we spend 6 months to a year testing them...by then it's to late.
So what your saying is we must accept something horrible, unless there is a better alternative. I don’t think that is logical.

Sounds like you're saying doing nothing is the proposed alternative...

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents
So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.

The government is forcing businesses to close resulting in many people losing their source of income. So either the government can offer a lifeline for Wall Street or the government can become the source of income for all the people who have lost and will continue to loss work...take your pick.
Do you think this new stimulus bill
What's the alternative? Massie surely doesn't have one. It seems that he already backed off on his crude attempt at political posturing.
So you think there are no alternatives.

There are always alternative, the thing is do those alternative hold up to the reality we face having a divided government?
I'm willing to read Massie proposed alternative if you want to post it.
You entire premise is wrong. We don’t have a divided government. That’s pure propaganda. Both parties are one when it comes to enriching the rich, which is exactly what this stimulus bill is.

I'm not dismissing the point you are trying to make. I'm just asking for what alternative solution Massie proposes. Right now it's big business working on overdrive stocking shelves and stepping up to do what they can be it making protective gear or hand sanitizers or offering to cover people's copays for COVID-19 treatment.

FTR my opinion can be changed so I'm looking forward to reading Massie's proposal. Thanks in advance.
Is it acceptable to you if Massie doesn’t have a proposal, but opposes the establishment’s bill? Can one oppose something terribly harmful without offering an alternative?

If Massie can't offer an alternative how am I to take him serious about there being a better solution? Massie not offering a solution but opposing this one IMO is along the lines of those who are writing off potential treatment that could save lives unless we spend 6 months to a year testing them...by then it's to late.
So what your saying is we must accept something horrible, unless there is a better alternative. I don’t think that is logical.

Sounds like you're saying doing nothing is the proposed alternative...
Yeah I can see how you would think that. LOL.

Divided government. LOL.

Forum List

Back