Thomas Massie, the only one!

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
When you can upset the president, all the crooks in the D and R party, the entire criminal enterprise known as the MSM, you have my undying admiration.

He is one politician out of 536 who is honest. So using rudimentary math, our chances of finding an honest politician are just about zero. 1 out of 536. Yet you think voting works. Yet you think we live in a democracy. LMFAO!

“The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind. Done in the name of a virus with $1200 checks as the cheese in the trap. This will be obvious in short order. This will be obvious in short order.” Thomas Massie.
Congressman Thomas Massie

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents
So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.

So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.
There will be violence in the near future...

I'll do the right thing when it's easy and when the media won't attack me for it.

I'll do the right thing when it's easy and when the media won't attack me for it.
Yep. That’s Bernie Sanders and the whole progressive caucus. They’re all fucking crooks.
This coming from a person who posted a Jimmy Dore video??

Bawahahahahahahah.....you clearly have not listened to much Jimmy Dore

I attended one of his shows a year ago in Ventura. He was very good. He really dislikes racists and regularly makes fun of them. You naturally wouldn’t like him.

Of course it is.
The people, get the smallest part of it. As fucking usual.
The people and small businesses need a little, while multi billion dollar corporations deserve 3 times as much.
Remember the last big bailout where we rewarded people that caused the crash and rewarded businesses that failed to compete? We didnt get shit and it ended up costing THE PEOPLE billions in the end.
Fuck our government.

Of course it is.
The people, get the smallest part of it. As fucking usual.
The people and small businesses need a little, while multi billion dollar corporations deserve 3 times as much.
Remember the last big bailout where we rewarded people that caused the crash and rewarded businesses that failed to compete? We didnt get shit and it ended up costing THE PEOPLE billions in the end.
Fuck our government.
This pretty much nails it...
Blooded+rough+opaque+goat_c7229a_7616245.jpg

Yep. That’s Bernie Sanders and the whole progressive caucus. They’re all fucking crooks.
That said, it takes a shitload of cocksucking Republicans and regular Dems to get us the this point in the first place.. That's nothing new. They're literally all crooks now. All failing us miserably. That's new.

Fear is a powerful force, capable of inducing even freedom-loving Americans to eagerly offer up our most cherished liberties in exchange for the uncertain promise of protection from the invisible enemy, coronavirus.

That said, it takes a shitload of cocksucking Republicans and regular Dems to get us the this point in the first place.. That's nothing new. They're literally all crooks now. All failing us miserably. That's new.
It’s not that new. Started with Ronnie...then Bubba and W get it really going. O made it even bigger. Now dumb Donnie is going to make it beautiful and fantastic.

When you can upset the president, all the crooks in the D and R party, the entire criminal enterprise known as the MSM, you have my undying admiration.

He is one politician out of 536 who is honest. So using rudimentary math, our chances of finding an honest politician are just about zero. 1 out of 536. Yet you think voting works. Yet you think we live in a democracy. LMFAO!

“The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind. Done in the name of a virus with $1200 checks as the cheese in the trap. This will be obvious in short order. This will be obvious in short order.” Thomas Massie.
Congressman Thomas Massie
why has nobody asked for a list of these politicians that abandoned their post during a global crisis???

instead they attack the guy that stood up for all of us and our constitution and used monetary gain for an excuse to attack him,,,,,,

its not like he brought it up on the last day,,,he brought it up a week before the vote,,,

Forum List

Back