This Told Me Everything I Needed To Know About DeSantis

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Watch this short clip.

Fox News moderator Bret Baer asked everyone if they would support Trump if he won the nomination.

Watch what DeSantis does:

He's a follower, not a leader.

He waited till most of the other candidates raised their hands, and then he raised his hand to go along with the crowd.

The only one who refused to raise his hand was Hutchinson.

But Chris Christie raised his hand then claimed he didn't. Pence pretty much did the same thing DeSantis did, but it's clear Pence is a backstabber. Hutchinson hates Trump for personal reasons. Chris Christie is being paid to hate Trump. Pence knows he screwed Trump over, so he's feeling guilty, and has difficulty hiding that guilt. DeSantis showed me that he can't be honest and thus cannot be trusted.

Here's how it went down:

Watch this short clip.

Fox News moderator Bret Baer asked everyone if they would support Trump if he won the nomination.

He waited till most of the other candidates raised their hands, and then he raised his hand to go along with the crowd.

But Chris Christie raised his hand then claimed he didn't. Pence pretty much did the same thing DeSantis did, but it's clear Pence is a backstabber. Hutchinson hates Trump for personal reasons. Chris Christie is being paid to hate Trump. Pence knows he screwed Trump over, so he's feeling guilty, and has difficulty hiding that guilt. DeSantis showed me that he can't be honest and thus cannot be trusted.

Here's how it went down:

It was a shit look for DeSantis.

Watch this short clip.

Here's how it went down:

Pretty much.

And as you say, he wasn’t alone.

Losers all.

Watch this short clip.

Here's how it went down:

He killed it.

It was a shit look for DeSantis.
It showed me that he's not a leader. Leaders don't go along with the mob just to look like he's one of them.

That's what separates Trump from these people.

They all seem to have this tendency to want to look good or go along with the crowd.

Trump believes in what he's doing and he doesn't care if it pisses off people who're trying to stop him.

Watch this short clip.

Here's how it went down:

Pence was disgusting. He talks out both sides of his mouth. On the one hand he bad mouths the hell out of Trump and in the same breath he wants to take credit for all the great things Trump did--knowing full well that he had absolutely nothing to do with any of it. After seeing Quayle, Buttplug and Pence, I don't think IN is capable of producing a competent candidate for anything.

He's been a ridiculously strong leader in Florida. Certainly not following anybody there. For some reason he just shrinks on the national stage.
Most of what DeSantis has gotten is good press.
Some of his decisions have been good, but I haven't been hearing from the press about most of his oppressive executive actions.
I have to do a search to find out what he's been up to.
The thing that tipped me off about DeSantis was the fact that Bush backs him.
That's a major red-flag for me.
DeSantis acts like he's Trump, but without the negative press.
It wouldn't take much for that same press to turn on him, (when the times comes) and literally destroy him.

Pence was disgusting. He talks out both sides of his mouth. On the one hand he bad mouths the hell out of Trump and in the same breath he wants to take credit for all the great things Trump did--knowing full well that he had absolutely nothing to do with any of it. After seeing Quayle, Buttplug and Pence, I don't think IN is capable of producing a competent candidate for anything.
He's just a big Ken Doll.

He killed it.

If you're talking about DeSantis and his political career then that ended the moment he did this interview.

It showed me that he's not a leader. Leaders don't go along with the mob just to look like he's one of them.

That's what separates Trump from these people.

They all seem to have this tendency to want to look good or go along with the crowd.

Trump believes in what he's doing and he doesn't care if it pisses off people who're trying to stop him.

If it wasn't for the fact that Ramaswamy would pardon the Bidens and lift sanctions against Russia then I think that he would make a great choice for president. With a little bit more experience he possibly could be in the future, but for now I think that he should stick as running for VP.

If you're talking about DeSantis and his political career then that ended the moment he did this interview.

If it wasn't for the fact that Ramaswamy would pardon the Bidens and lift sanctions against Russia then I think that he would make a great choice for president. With a little bit more experience he possibly could be in the future, but for now I think that he should stick as running for VP.

I think he should spend time in congress or working in somebody's cabinet, because I don't trust him yet.

Pence pretty much did the same thing DeSantis did, but it's clear Pence is a backstabber.
It occurred to me listening to Pence yesterday that Pence never had Trump's back. He only agreed to be Trump's VP back in 2016 because like everyone else, he thought Trump had no chance of ever winning, and was only using Trump to ride his coattails in on hoping it would get him some notoriety for the next election! And when Trump was running to get reelected in 2020, Pence stabbed him in the back killing his chances by refusing to send the disputed electors back to the states as law permits.

And now that Trump isn't in office, Pence is doing his very best to hurt Trump and walk right over him.

DeSantis showed me that he can't be honest and thus cannot be trusted.
I would agree.

Forum List

Back