Despite What I've Said About DeSantis, He's Still My #2 Pick

Good Lord, you are more determined to avoid admitting your wrong than finding the truth.

The AP African Studies course, you know, the one DeSantis rejected because is had Critical Race and Critial Queer agendas in it also had, and get this, the same information

and

That provided ZERO useful information.

So? You know of any state that has two duly elected governors?
The Meatball is going back to Florida to do his thing. He ain't ready for primetime
Why do you keep babbling?
I get it, you don’t like DeSantis.
Guess what? I don’t particularly like him, either. Regardless, it’s just silly to contend a state governor has no political instincts. That’s the kind of statement made by emotional dingbats.

Why do you keep babbling?
I get it, you don’t like DeSantis.
Guess what? I don’t particularly like him, either. Regardless, it’s just silly to contend a state governor has no political instincts. That’s the kind of statement made by emotional dingbats.
If he had any his campaign wouldn't be in the toilet. He simply rubs people the wrong way

Damn, you’re stubborn to the point of stupidity.
Do you think Sniffy-Joe rubs people the right way?
Carry on.
Why bring Biden into this? This is between conservatives, and DeSantis just isn't cutting it with conholes. And it's no mystery to me why that is. The Meatball has no political instincts. Here is Trump with promises of revenge and a blood bath and the Meatball with his woke shit. Ya, fuck that. That's what conholes think. Fuck the woke. I want the blood bath

Why bring Biden into this? This is between conservatives, and DeSantis just isn't cutting it with conholes. And it's no mystery to me why that is. The Meatball has no political instincts. Here is Trump with promises of revenge and a blood bath and the Meatball with his woke shit. Ya, fuck that. That's what conholes think. Fuck the woke. I want the blood bath
Let it go, little girl. Both your bias and agenda are as palpable as they are pathetic.

I know, I know, you guys are wondering why on earth I would vote for a RINO right? Well as much as it bothers me that he constantly dodges questions and turned his back on Trump, nobody with a brain can ignore the fact that he was still a great governor and he constantly fights the woke, but I'm still voting for Trump because I'm worried that he wouldn't have enough focus on everything else.

Still, I don't think that he would lift sanctions on Russia like Vivek Ramaswamy and hand out pardons for the Biden family. He's losing to both him and Trump big time in the polls though and Trump is going to be the nominee just stating my opinion that DeSantis is better than Ramaswamy and a WHOLE lot better than Biden.

He's just not a strong of candidate as Trump is and he should have waited his turn and I should have never wanted him to run for the upcoming election in the first place. That was a mistake.
Yeah #desaster is a piece of crap.

Good call

Forum List

Back