Despite What I've Said About DeSantis, He's Still My #2 Pick

He is a bit too naive in that he believes that if you turn the other cheek, or have a 'forgive and forget' philosophy, is to be the bigger man.

We have seen that no such empathy exists with the modern left. They live and work to destroy those who oppose them. They'll be gracious in accepting your capitulation, but they will not reciprocate.

Viv has not learned this lesson, even though he freely admits that his peers -- CEO's of large companies -- thought he was wrong in his beliefs and actively worked to oust him from the company he started.

We need a President that follows through with their policies of taking the fight to the Woke (neo-Marxists) and not backing down.

While willing to take the fight to the left, Trump takes the wrong fight to them, is too narcissistic to care about what they are doing to America, meaning he only cares if they attack him, and in truth, is too liberal to be a good choice. I liked what he did with the SCOTUS and with regulations and the border. In everything else, he was liberal, from growing governmental power to spending more and more money to hiding away from the deep state. Don't even start with his either poor choice of advisors or his absolute lack of loyalty to the people around him while demanding utmost loyalty from them. Viv might make a good running mate, but until he gets over the concept that his enemies could be his friend, he's not really top-ticket material..

He doesn't. What kinda idiot is running for president and insists on offending a whole voting block with shit like the benefits slaves got from slavery.
Wow, you actually believed that?? Wow.

So you think that the Bidens deserve pardons and Russia deserves sanctions?

I support lifting sanctions against Russia.

So you think that the Bidens deserve pardons and Russia deserves sanctions?

Don't you have to convict the Bidens of something first before you get to pardon them?

Don't you have to convict the Bidens of something first before you get to pardon them?

Isn't having illegal drugs in the white house and criminal evidence on your laptop or knowledge of it being on somebody else's enough for conviction?

That's silly...everyone knows that Due Process is corrupt and weaponized...let the new standard of evidence be "anything you can convince these slack jawed rubes to believe"

I know, I know, you guys are wondering why on earth I would vote for a RINO right? Well as much as it bothers me that he constantly dodges questions and turned his back on Trump, nobody with a brain can ignore the fact that he was still a great governor and he constantly fights the woke, but I'm still voting for Trump because I'm worried that he wouldn't have enough focus on everything else.

Still, I don't think that he would lift sanctions on Russia like Vivek Ramaswamy and hand out pardons for the Biden family. He's losing to both him and Trump big time in the polls though and Trump is going to be the nominee just stating my opinion that DeSantis is better than Ramaswamy and a WHOLE lot better than Biden.

He's just not a strong of candidate as Trump is and he should have waited his turn and I should have never wanted him to run for the upcoming election in the first place. That was a mistake.
If we care about Americans and America at all, we vote for the GOP candidate no matter who he is. That's why I keep beating my drum here and on all social media to support the candidate of your choice in the primaries and do it by advertising the talents, experience, track record etc. of that candidate. We don't have to trash somebody else in order to make our guy or gal look good.

But after the votes are in and the dust settles, Patriots will vote for the GOP candidates left standing. Any other vote is a vote for Biden and the corrupt Democrats who allow him and/or whoever is managing him do whatever he/they want to do. And it won't be good.

He is a bit too naive in that he believes that if you turn the other cheek, or have a 'forgive and forget' philosophy, is to be the bigger man.

We have seen that no such empathy exists with the modern left. They live and work to destroy those who oppose them. They'll be gracious in accepting your capitulation, but they will not reciprocate.

Viv has not learned this lesson, even though he freely admits that his peers -- CEO's of large companies -- thought he was wrong in his beliefs and actively worked to oust him from the company he started.

We need a President that follows through with their policies of taking the fight to the Woke (neo-Marxists) and not backing down.

While willing to take the fight to the left, Trump takes the wrong fight to them, is too narcissistic to care about what they are doing to America, meaning he only cares if they attack him, and in truth, is too liberal to be a good choice. I liked what he did with the SCOTUS and with regulations and the border. In everything else, he was liberal, from growing governmental power to spending more and more money to hiding away from the deep state. Don't even start with his either poor choice of advisors or his absolute lack of loyalty to the people around him while demanding utmost loyalty from them. Viv might make a good running mate, but until he gets over the concept that his enemies could be his friend, he's not really top-ticket material..
We have seen that no such empathy exists with the modern left. They live and work to destroy those who oppose them. They'll be gracious in accepting your capitulation, but they will not reciprocate

We need a President that follows through with their policies of taking the fight to the Woke (neo-Marxists) and not backing down

Don't even start with his either poor choice of advisors or his absolute lack of loyalty to the people around him while demanding utmost loyalty from them

:auiqs.jpg:

If we care about Americans and America at all, we vote for the GOP candidate no matter who he is. That's why I keep beating my drum here and on all social media to support the candidate of your choice in the primaries and do it by advertising the talents, experience, track record etc. of that candidate. We don't have to trash somebody else in order to make our guy or gal look good.

But after the votes are in and the dust settles, Patriots will vote for the GOP candidates left standing. Any other vote is a vote for Biden and the corrupt Democrats who allow him and/or whoever is managing him do whatever he/they want to do. And it won't be good.

Exactly. None of the three candidates can be as bad as Biden is. Four if you count Tim Scott but he's basically been eaten alive in the polls so far.

Isn't having illegal drugs in the white house and criminal evidence on your laptop or knowledge of it being on somebody else's enough for conviction?
No. There's no evidence who put it there. The laptop is compromised. Too many people had it in their possession

Exactly. None of the three candidates can be as bad as Biden is. Four if you count Tim Scott but he's basically been eaten alive in the polls so far.
There is nobody running on the GOP ticket for any office that I can tell who would not be head and shoulders better than voting for even a good Democrat at this time. There are a few Democrats who have demonstrated at least some integrity over the past few years but even they vote with their party most of the time.

Forum List

Back