Despite What I've Said About DeSantis, He's Still My #2 Pick

And yet he’s the duly elected governor of Florida. Cognitive dissonance much?
So? You know of any state that has two duly elected governors?
The Meatball is going back to Florida to do his thing. He ain't ready for primetime

How about the guy who was intrumental in developing the program?

The guy just expended an enormous amount of letters to get nowhere in the first minute...

Is there somewhere I might skim through the pillow talk to find the substance?

The guy just expended an enormous amount of letters to get nowhere in the first minute...

Is there somewhere I might skim through the pillow talk to find the substance?
Good Lord, you are more determined to avoid admitting your wrong than finding the truth.

The AP African Studies course, you know, the one DeSantis rejected because is had Critical Race and Critial Queer agendas in it also had, and get this, the same information

The 2023 AP African-American studies curriculum released by the College Board, the body that oversees SAT and Advanced Placement (AP) testing, argues that slaves learned “specialized trades” during bondage and parlayed “these skills to provide for themselves and others” once free.een widely criticized in recent weeks, including by Vice President Kamala Harris, over a singular passage in Florida’s 2023 social-studies standards which acknowledges that “slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

and

William B. Allen, a former chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said the line refers to figures such as Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington who acquired skills “under adverse circumstances, or who came with skills that enabled them to not only survive adverse circumstances, but also to go onto further accomplishments.”

“Why then are they [Harris] doing that? Well, it’s part of the zeitgeist,” Allen argued. “Anything that can be used to prosecute a culture war, and to continue to sow division as a wedge or leverage point to work the transformation of American society will be exploited for that end. So, that’s what we see them doing. It’s a kind of ideological posturing.”

How can you people be so lacking in conviction that you won't identify the sources you've convinced yourself keep you informed?

I already named the source. You can find it anywhere on Google. Go ahead and give it a try.

Forum List

Back