This Summer's Heat Waves NOT Caused by "Climate Change"

It's about Ocean Water Temperature.
I've been saying this for years.

I don't know HOW/WHY it has changed, but Science says it has, no matter how much you want to deny it.

When the organisms in the Ocean start Heading North (or South in the SH), that might be a concern.
Something worth researching, rather than the RWI denial.

Just saying.

And why are ocean temps warmer? And don't say CO2 because that is an impossibility.

Oh, and closing down the economy and putting people out of work will totally help stop the spread of this minor flu!
Trump was in control
trump let these closure happen
trump was a failed leader.
trump himself said that COVID was deadly.
Did you need the link? To trump saying how deadly this COVID was?
Or can you find it yourself?

Trump was in control

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

Well you sure showed me that I should trust the SCIENCE.

Trump fucked that up big league. That's why his supporters literally boo him when he brings up the vaccine.

Because, unlike you, we're not a cult.

Trump was in control

Trump did not close states, Governors closed states, mayors locked down cities.

Trump banned travel from China and Democrats and their clown propagandists in the MSM bashed him over that.

In fact, Pelosi held back fauxpeachment I until January 2020 and the Senate trial was in February 2020, defecting the Executive Branch on purpose.

And Pelosi and the Democrats offered no solutions to COVID, instead using it as a political event.

Trump did not close states, Governors closed states, mayors locked down cities.

Trump banned travel from China and Democrats and their clown propagandists in the MSM bashed him over that.
trump was the POTUS.
he could have directed Governors and Mayors, but he failed.
Why can't you see this.
trump...."No, I don't take any responsibility at all." <<<<COWARD
Terrible Leader. He divided the Nation over COVID and Vaccines. <<<COWARD

My friend was IN CHINA, Singapore, working on aircraft.
He returned home with no checks.
Trump banning Travel is another LIE.
He decreased travel, he certainly didn't ban travel.....My Gawd.

the oceans were warmer and the climate was warmer when giant reptiles roamed the earth and swam the seas . and the earth was cooler 12 thousand yrs ago when mammoths walked the earth and a land bridge allowed eastern Europeans to cross over to North America .. the climate changes ! and no ! there is nothing you can do about it ! deal with it !
I'm saying I don't know HOW/WHY temperatures in the OCEAN are rising, and I'm NOT saying it NEVER happened before, FACT is OCEAN water temperature is rising NOW.
What can we do to stop it,........NOTHING in OUR lifetime.

Yeah, remember when "Science" told you to wear a mask and take the "vaccine" and your stupid ass fell for that too?

Oh, and closing down the economy and putting people out of work will totally help stop the spread of this minor flu!

Even though plenty of "Science" actually said otherwise, but the media you incuriously consume like a bloated brainwashed tick didn't show you those peer reviewed studies, did they? Despite their sources being from the likes of Oxford, Stanford, John Hopkins etc.

Well, it's the same with "Climate Change".

P.S. It really revealing when you cultists capitalize "Science" as if its some immovable static God and not a process of experimental inquiry and debate.

P.P.S. Truth is, you don't know shit about science, and you never will as long as you continue to listen to people who command that you listen to no one but them.

Wrong.

The science said that with a low lethality like covid, the best thing was to accelerate infection and end it quickly.
Science NEVER said to "wear a mask", and science said the mRNA vaccines could not possibly work because they had no pathogen for the immune system to remember.

But the science says we have greatly increase global warming because if there is too much CO2 at the outer layer of the atmosphere to space.
Then by the CO2 converting radiant photonic energy to vibratory heat, it holds more energy in and prevents the planet from cooling off.
The earth is over 3 degrees warmer.
The glacier and polar ice meltings are proof of that.

Global climate is not weather.
Global warming can make equatorial weather colder in the winter by energizing winter storms to move further from the poles where they originate.

trump was the POTUS.
he could have directed Governors and Mayors, but he failed.
Why can't you see this.
trump...."No, I don't take any responsibility at all." <<<<COWARD
Terrible Leader. He divided the Nation over COVID and Vaccines. <<<COWARD

My friend was IN CHINA, Singapore, working on aircraft.
He returned home with no checks.
Trump banning Travel is another LIE.
He decreased travel, he certainly didn't ban travel.....My Gawd.

He isn't a dictator, he had no authority to direct Governors or mayors.

Trump banned travel from China and was attacked for doing so.

Wrong.

The science said that with a low lethality like covid, the best thing was to accelerate infection and end it quickly.

Dude, it's 2023.

I'm not having a fucking COVID debate with a retarded Leftist.

Its part of what made me leave the Left to begin with and I am over it.

Just not wasting the bandwidth on your delusional brainwashed fever swamp nonsense.

Roast in hell.

I say that with all due respect. ;)

the oceans were warmer and the climate was warmer when giant reptiles roamed the earth and swam the seas . and the earth was cooler 12 thousand yrs ago when mammoths walked the earth and a land bridge allowed eastern Europeans to cross over to North America .. the climate changes ! and no ! there is nothing you can do about it ! deal with it !

While that is true it was warmer 100 million years ago, we would not like it because there was constant cloud cover, and no one would ever see the stars again.

There also are at least 12 recorded cycles of ice age cooling and warming, but that is a 110,000 year cycle that right now is just after the hottest period, so we are adding another artificial warming on top of the warmest of the normal cycle.

There is plenty we can do about it.
We know what causes the 110k year long cycles.
It gets hot, the plants do so well, they use up all the CO2, that prevent global heat retention, the climate gets cold until the plants all freeze and die.
When they decompose, the CO2 is returned, and it warms up again.

By burning old, sequestered, fossil fuels that are carbon based, or instead growing more carbon capturing plants, we can decide whether to increase or decrease global warming.
The carbon content of our atmosphere is totally up to us.

While that is true it was warmer 100 million years ago, we would not like it because there was constant cloud cover, and no one would ever see the stars again.

There also are at least 12 recorded cycles of ice age cooling and warming, but that is a 110,000 year cycle that right now is just after the hottest period, so we are adding another artificial warming on top of the warmest of the normal cycle.

There is plenty we can do about it.
We know what causes the 110k year long cycles.
It gets hot, the plants do so well, they use up all the CO2, that prevent global heat retention, the climate gets cold until the plants all freeze and die.
When they decompose, the CO2 is returned, and it warms up again.

By burning old, sequestered, fossil fuels that are carbon based, or instead growing more carbon capturing plants, we can decide whether to increase or decrease global warming.
The carbon content of our atmosphere is totally up to us.
When we mine or drill old sequestered fossil fuel, we are releasing hundreds of millions of years worth of old plants, all at once.

Dude, it's 2023.

I'm not having a fucking COVID debate with a retarded Leftist.

Its part of what made me leave the Left to begin with and I am over it.

Just not wasting the bandwidth on your delusional brainwashed fever swamp nonsense.

Roast in hell.

I say that with all due respect. ;)

Fine with me.
I was just using it as an example of REAL science vs that the government was inundating us with.

And the point is I have the physics degree, as well as the knowledge of prehistoric times, to know the real science on GW.

Forum List

Back