This Summer's Heat Waves NOT Caused by "Climate Change"

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
A good article from Fox News showing that the Heat Wave Index was much higher in the 1930s than in the 2020s:

EXCERPT:

Government researchers have been tracking heat waves for more than 100 years. According to data from the U.S. Climate Change Science Program, which is made available by the Environmental Protection Agency, the annual heat wave index for the contiguous 48 states was substantially higher in the 1930s than at any point in recent years. In some years in the 1930s, it was four times greater or even more.

Additionally, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has a large database of daily temperatures that goes back to 1948. NOAA used 1,066 weather stations located across the U.S. to collect this data.

According to NOAA, huge swaths of the U.S. have experienced a significant decrease in abnormally hot days recorded since 1948, especially in the Midwest and northern and eastern Texas.

Although it’s true that some parts of the U.S. have seen the number of hotter-than-usual days increase over the past 70 years — including in California and the New York metropolitan area, both of which happen to be areas where a large number of media outlets are located — most weather stations have shown no meaningful changes or even declines.

Hot temperatures in summer mean drastic climate change.
Freezing cold in winter is just weather.
Libtarded Logic 101...
bf586daefae047fa.jpg

A good article from Fox News showing that the Heat Wave Index was much higher in the 1930s than in the 2020s:

EXCERPT:

Government researchers have been tracking heat waves for more than 100 years. According to data from the U.S. Climate Change Science Program, which is made available by the Environmental Protection Agency, the annual heat wave index for the contiguous 48 states was substantially higher in the 1930s than at any point in recent years. In some years in the 1930s, it was four times greater or even more.

Additionally, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has a large database of daily temperatures that goes back to 1948. NOAA used 1,066 weather stations located across the U.S. to collect this data.

According to NOAA, huge swaths of the U.S. have experienced a significant decrease in abnormally hot days recorded since 1948, especially in the Midwest and northern and eastern Texas.

Although it’s true that some parts of the U.S. have seen the number of hotter-than-usual days increase over the past 70 years — including in California and the New York metropolitan area, both of which happen to be areas where a large number of media outlets are located — most weather stations have shown no meaningful changes or even declines.
~~~~~~
With all the concrete and asphalt absorbing and reflecting heat in places like California and New York City along with lack of greenery is it any wonder that it gets hotter in Summer?

Had it not been for the Hoser smog we would have had a excellent Summer thus far. Here it is the end of July and we are just now getting a few days in a row in the 90s. Even then it's rained a bit in the afternoon. By next week it's mid to high 80s again....I'll take it. :)

The global warming fear mongers say the weather is not the climate when sensible folks say look how cold it is there isn't any warming...
But let it get a little hot in the summer and they forget what they said and start running around with their hair on fire screaming global warming....
Nice try media pukes.... we are on to ya... you are trying to make GW another covid and its not going to work....

It's hot as balls here right now, but nothing not normally experienced in late July.

Can't wait til Sunday when the humidity plummets and the high is only around 80.

Then climate change will be back next year.

Kinda like gay pride month. ;)

High 80's to low 90's here.... nothing unusual... the media even FOX news is freaking out....

Every season the climate changes.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

It's about Ocean Water Temperature.
I've been saying this for years.

I don't know HOW/WHY it has changed, but Science says it has, no matter how much you want to deny it.

When the organisms in the Ocean start Heading North (or South in the SH), that might be a concern.
Something worth researching, rather than the RWI denial.

Just saying.

I don't know HOW/WHY it has changed, but Science says it has, no matter how much you want to deny it.

When the organisms in the Ocean start Heading North (or South in the SH), that might be a concern.

Just saying.
We are probably entering another mass extinct event on Earth.

~~~~~~
With all the concrete and asphalt absorbing and reflecting heat in places like California and New York City along with lack of greenery is it any wonder that it gets hotter in Summer?

Phoenix, AZ.

I don't know HOW/WHY it has changed, but Science says it has

Yeah, remember when "Science" told you to wear a mask and take the "vaccine" and your stupid ass fell for that too?

Oh, and closing down the economy and putting people out of work will totally help stop the spread of this minor flu!

Even though plenty of "Science" actually said otherwise, but the media you incuriously consume like a bloated brainwashed tick didn't show you those peer reviewed studies, did they? Despite their sources being from the likes of Oxford, Stanford, John Hopkins etc.

Well, it's the same with "Climate Change".

P.S. It really revealing when you cultists capitalize "Science" as if its some immovable static God and not a process of experimental inquiry and debate.

P.P.S. Truth is, you don't know shit about science, and you never will as long as you continue to listen to people who command that you listen to no one but them.

We are probably entering another mass extinct event on Earth.
It will take years beyond our lifetime to cause major harm.

Here in the PNW, crabbers are bitching about the under score of crab in local pots. They Blame it on the Indians, saying they get first dates.

But people up farther North, say crabbing is good.

Wonder why? Ocean Water Temperature is rising......

Just saying.
the oceans were warmer and the climate was warmer when giant reptiles roamed the earth and swam the seas . and the earth was cooler 12 thousand yrs ago when mammoths walked the earth and a land bridge allowed eastern Europeans to cross over to North America .. the climate changes ! and no ! there is nothing you can do about it ! deal with it !

Forum List

Back