Sam Bankman cleared by DOJ

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

BankFRAUD man is cleared by the FAKE DOJ
You see?? Just donate millions to the DNC and you can commit any crime you want.

Oh and he is JEWISH.

You see?? Just donate millions to the DNC and you can commit any crime you want.

Oh and he is JEWISH.
Trump used to give money to them in New York, but stopped when he ran for President.

Now Trump must go to jail.

Would it kill your guys to read the article?

They didn’t clear him of the charges, they said they can’t prosecute them because the Bahamas wouldn’t allow extradition based on that specific charge.

They’re still charging a lot of other things that the Bahamas will allow.

They didn’t clear him of the charges, they said they can’t prosecute them because the Bahamas wouldn’t allow extradition based on that specific charge.

:laughing0301:

No really, you are a hoot!

:auiqs.jpg:

No, they only dropped that charge because of a treaty obligation. They just asked he be jailed.

Federal prosecutors pursuing the criminal case against the cryptocurrency mogul Sam Bankman-Fried said on Wednesday that they were dropping a charge that he violated campaign finance rules.
Mr. Bankman-Fried was charged with fraud and campaign finance violations in December after the sudden collapse of his company, the cryptocurrency exchange FTX. He was quickly extradited to the United States from the Bahamas, where FTX was based.
But in a court filing on Wednesday night, the prosecutors said the Bahamas had informed them that the nation’s government had not intended to extradite Mr. Bankman-Fried on the campaign finance charge.
“In keeping with its treaty obligations to the Bahamas, the government does not intend to proceed to trial on the campaign contributions count,” the prosecutors’ filing said.

Last edited:
"It ain't who ya knows, it's who ya blows." - Poindexter Stalin, 1939

Oh and he is JEWISH.
It was a a False Flag and obvious from the start . Total BS and if you believed one word , you are a Gullible

Trump used to give money to them in New York, but stopped when he ran for President.

Now Trump must go to jail.

Stop being a giant ignoramus. The country is DYING because buffoons like you constantly believe the fake News and defend bad people

It was a a False Flag and obvious from the start . Total BS and if you believed one word , you are a Gullible

You are nothing more than Leftist STOOGE and ignoramus. The country is dying because of dummies like you

That Gullible certainly got around. He even wrote a book called "Gullible's Travels."

I will call it as I SEE IT

Today Dem party is a mix between Stalinist Russia and the 3rd Reich.

I am JEWISH and what I am seeing among most American JEWS is pure FACISM. They have become exactly the same people that did this to them last century.
I am sorry to say.

"It ain't who ya knows, it's who ya blows." - Poindexter Stalin, 1939

i have zero tolerance and ZERO respect for any white leftist. I view them lower than crawling INSECTS
you can see why I refuse to ever talk to my sister and her kids again.

Majority of JEWS in power are corrupt and immoral people.
Trust me I know.
i am not going to be SILENT anymore.

I got nothing against Jews, they're God's people. And God bless Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.

But liberal American Jews who vote Democrat should be fed to the Palestinians. I have no use for those fuckers.

I got nothing against Jews, they're God's people. And God bless Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.

But liberal American Jews who vote Democrat should be fed to the Palestinians. I have no use for those fuckers.

That is 80 percent of American JEWS lol
The only ones who vote GOP are the useless orthodox ones lol

That is 80 percent of American JEWS lol
The only ones who vote GOP are the useless orthodox ones lol

My Aunt was an Arkansas country girl, but her second husband was Jewish. He was a psychologist but was pretty well-known for being a hypnotist, and was on the Johnny Carson Show a few times. His name was Sandy Berman but went by the stage name of Dr. Michael Dean. Not sure if he's still alive these days, and he was kind of an asshole...

Dr. Michael Dean Hypnotist

Sanford I. Berman - Wikipedia

I also had a Jewish girlfriend when I lived in Texas, back during the early 2000's. She was a model in LA back in the 70's, and partied with more than several rock stars. But by the time I met her, she wasn't a practicing Jew, and her alcoholism and depression had pretty much wrecked her life. I took her in to live with me and got her off the hard liquor but in 2003, I woke up one morning and found her dead on the floor from a heart attack.

That really fucked my head up, and I started doing drugs until I left Texas behind in 2007. Been clean now for 15 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back