This really illustrates the extremism of the left

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️
OMG, I love it when you MAGidiot culture warriors trot out this homophobic nonsense, You get the douche award of the year. Douche.

You are arguing Congress should waste everyone's time and taxpayers dollars.
No, I'm arguing that I elect representatives to elect me and they should fight like hell to do exactly that. Not worry about what they think might happen on a vote.

Bring the necessary legislation to the floor. If it's successful - great. If it's not, you now have a specific voting record to show the American people. "Here is why you don't vote for Democrats - look at what they voted against" or "look at what they voted for".

People like you are fucking insane. You think elected representatives should play some political game like it's Monopoly. Don't fucking try to guess what will happen in a vote. Just do your fucking job and the worst thing that occurs is a clear and specific voting record for the American people.

No, I'm arguing that I elect representatives to elect me and they should fight like hell to do exactly that. Not worry about what they think might happen on a vote.

It's not what might happen, it's what everyone knows will happen.

Bring the necessary legislation to the floor. If it's successful - great. If it's not, you now have a specific voting record to show the American people. "Here is why you don't vote for Democrats - look at what they voted against" or "look at what they voted for".

Everyone knows what politicians will support and what they won't.

People like you are fucking insane. You think elected representatives should play some political game like it's Monopoly. Don't fucking try to guess what will happen in a vote. Just do your fucking job and the worst thing that occurs is a clear and specific voting record for the American people.

Bringing up things you know has absolutely no chance of passing is playing the games.

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️
irony

We need this because the left literally denies what a woman is so that they can have unlimited access to woman as their victims.
The right desires to enslave women into the castle system of bigotry and suppression of freedom to chose.

Bringing up things you know has absolutely no chance of passing is playing the games.
No it's not - because nobody can predict the future. Assuming who will do what and when is playing a game. It's not that hard: bring the legislation to the floor I voted for you to bring to the floor and let the representatives vote on it.

That's literally the way it was setup. Kind of fucked up that you have such a problem with that. Kind of fucked up that you consider that a "waste" or "a game". Almost like you don't like a representative republic or something. Almost like you would prefer a more "efficient" :icon_rolleyes: dictatorship.

No it's not - because nobody can predict the future. Assuming who will do what and when is playing a game. It's not that hard: bring the legislation to the floor I voted for you to bring to the floor and let the representatives vote on it.

That's literally the way it was setup. Kind of fucked up that you have such a problem with that. Kind of fucked up that you consider that a "waste" or "a game". Almost like you don't like a representative republic or something. Almost like you would prefer a more "efficient" :icon_rolleyes: dictatorship.

Just like the Democrats before, they just like you knew it would never pass.

Just like the Democrats before, they just like you knew it would never pass.
Nobody can see the future. No matter how many times you repeat that false claim, it doesn't change anything. Legislation isn't a board game and shouldn't be - no matter how much you want it to be.

Nobody can see the future. No matter how many times you repeat that false claim, it doesn't change anything. Legislation isn't a board game and shouldn't be - no matter how much you want it to be.

Do you not pay attention? They know how many votes they have before there is ever a vote?

The other day Democrats tried passing a bill that would make abortions legal in the event of RvW being overturned. I condemned them for political theater because there was a zero chance of it passing.

This is the same thing here.

We have so many issues that need addressed and this is what we get.
Obama said he would have signed such a bill in 2007. The Democrats had large majorities in the 2009-2010 they could have passed it then. If they would have scaled back the bill this year you refer to they would have gotten some GOP votes to pass it.

Obama said he would have signed such a bill in 2007. The Democrats had large majorities in the 2009-2010 they could have passed it then. If they would have scaled back the bill this year you refer to they would have gotten some GOP votes to pass it.

I don't disagree.

When Democrats don’t get their way, they want to burn everything to the ground - including the entire United States.

The Left’s priorities are sickening.

While Americans struggle because of the Democrat’s policies, House Democrats just voted for a second time to pass the so-called “Women’s Health Protection Act.”

This bill is really the “Abortion for All Act

Under this law, it would be legal in all 50 states to abort a baby at any stage of pregnancy - even in the third trimester. 75% of Americans are firmly opposed to these gruesome late-term abortions.

Democrats are out of step with America and even common decency.

Forum List

Back