This really illustrates the extremism of the left

The fact that this even needed to see the inside of a court is testament to the extremism of Democrats.

It’s fucking insane to argue that foreigners should be able to vote in US elections. But that’s the modern left.

The fact that this even needed to see the inside of a court is testament to the extremism of Democrats.

It’s fucking insane to argue that foreigners should be able to vote in US elections. But that’s the modern left.

I suppose it's no more ridiculous than the other side continually trying to put up road blocks to citizens voting.

It’s not a “road block” to have clean, fair elections.

Says everything that you want voter fraud.

I've been voting since 1980 with the voters registration card I got when I registered. Why is it I should have to go get a new card to vote?

This is what the piece of shit dirty Democrats do. In every bill, they pack completely unrelated items for their extremist agenda.

If it passes, they get money and unconstitutional power they shouldn’t. If it fails, they use it as propaganda to convince the world the GOP is “evil”.

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️

Democrats are at the same time sexual degenerates and clueless sexual ignoramuses

I've been voting since 1980 with the voters registration card I got when I registered. Why is it I should have to go get a new card to vote?
Because times change. Because laws change. Because you liberals engage in more and more voter fraud.

Most of all, because we told you to. You can cry about it or you can go put your big-girl pants on and produce the proper ID required to vote.

What a sad indictment on the left and what they have become, that Republicans actually have to introduce legislation to “define” what constitutes a woman. And it’s more evidence that the left continues to regress - setting society back hundreds of years.

Even in the 1200’s - where they believed an illness was due to being possessed by a demon, they fucking knew the difference between a man and a woman 🤦‍♂️

Why must women have a separate Bill of Rights? Just declare women equal under the Constitution. Problem solved.

Because times change. Because laws change. Because you liberals engage in more and more voter fraud.

Most of all, because we told you to. You can cry about it or you can go put your big-girl pants on and produce the proper ID required to vote.

The only party caught cheating was the Republicans in North Carolina so forget it.

My voters registration card will continue to be accepted.

This really illustrates the extremism of the left...

The only party caught cheating was the Republicans in North Carolina so forget it.
If that were even remotely true, you'd be crying like a small child for voter ID, secure elections, etc. The fact that you're fighting against it proves that you know you need voter fraud to win any election.
My voters registration card will continue to be accepted.
Want to bet? :laugh:

If that were even remotely true, you'd be crying like a small child for voter ID, secure elections, etc.

Why? They cheated, they were caught. Why should we put restrictions on the people over that?

The elections are secure. A few try to cheat and they largely get caught.

The fact that you're fighting against it proves that you know you need voter fraud to win any election.

Want to bet? :laugh:

Win? I haven't won an election in a long time. What I need is for people to quit the cults.

Why? So you're confirming exactly what I said - that you want fraudulent elections?? Because if you don't want fraudulent elections, they why is obvious.
They cheated, they were caught.
How could they be "caught" doing something that your side of the aisle states doesn't occur? Oops!

Now you're in a pickle. Either it occurs - and you want fraudulent elections. Or it doesn't occur, so you just lied about North Carolina Republicans. Which is it?

Why? So you're confirming exactly what I said - that you want fraudulent elections?? Because if you don't want fraudulent elections, they why is obvious.

How could they be "caught" doing something that your side of the aisle states doesn't occur? Oops!

Now you're in a pickle. Either it occurs - and you want fraudulent elections. Or it doesn't occur, so you just lied about North Carolina Republicans. Which is it?

I was clear. There are some who try to teach and they are caught. No matter what you do, some will try and cheat. Address the few who cheat, not the millions and millions who do not.

It's quite simple.

Forum List

Back