This really illustrates the extremism of the left

Wihch we have. Lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation and audit after audit has shown that.
Except that we don't (according to you). If North Carolina Republicans were "caught cheating", that means they successfully cheated.

You didn't say they were prevented from cheating. So the cheating is happening (about 99.999% for the left) and the public court records prove that the cheating is happening. It is rampant.

Address the few who cheat, not the millions and millions who do not.

It's quite simple.
It is quite simple. I can't drive without ID. I can't get on a plane without ID. When I go to the doctors, they ask for my insurance card and then my ID to make sure I didn't give my friend my insurance card to get fraudulent healthcare. The government issues me a Social Security card (ID) just for being born. But you don't want secure elections?

GTFO here. Nobody is taking your bullshit seriously right now. You want fraudulent elections. You know you want fraudulent elections. You know that we know you want fraudulent elections. But here you sit pretending like no ID to vote is not a problem.

If I can't get on a plane without an ID, you certainly can't decide the fate of the country without an ID.

Address the few who cheat, not the millions and millions who do not.
Every last American of voting age already has ID. So the only reason to resist voter ID is because you want fraudulent elections.

I get it. You know the Democrats will never win another meaningful election.

It is quite simple. I can't drive without ID. I can't get on a plane without ID. When I go to the doctors, they ask for my insurance card and then my ID to make sure I didn't give my friend my insurance card to get fraudulent healthcare. The government issues me a Social Security card (ID) just for being born. But you don't want secure elections?

GTFO here. Nobody is taking your bullshit seriously right now. You want fraudulent elections. You know you want fraudulent elections. You know that we know you want fraudulent elections. But here you sit pretending like no ID to vote is not a problem.

If I can't get on a plane without an ID, you certainly can't decide the fate of the country without an ID.

When I got my voters registration card I showed my ID, just like everyone else did.

Every last American of voting age already has ID. So the only reason to resist voter ID is because you want fraudulent elections.

I get it. You know the Democrats will never win another meaningful election.

Right, I already have my I.D. My voters registration card.

Ok...so what is the problem? Why are you against something that you claim to already be doing yourself? 🤦‍♂️

I have no problem there. Others do. I have been told over and over it's not good enough.

I have no problem there.
What?!? You claimed in post #53 that you did have a problem with Voter ID:
The only party caught cheating was the Republicans in North Carolina so forget it.
Bottom line - I need proper ID for every aspect of my life - all of which is infinitely less vital than voting. Only someone interested in fraudulent elections would be against proper ID when voting.

What?!? You claimed in post #53 that you did have a problem with Voter ID:

Bottom line - I need proper ID for every aspect of my life - all of which is infinitely less vital than voting. Only someone interested in fraudulent elections would be against proper ID when voting.

My voters registration card is proper ID.

I miss the days when liberals knew which restroom they were supposed to use. So sad to see the left continue to regress…

It is simple! We the People demand secure elections. And state-by-state, we're making it happen! You'll thank us some day.

Read the actual law. There are other ways one can vote without a picture ID. It doesn't take much to string you along though.

Read the actual law. There are other ways one can vote without a picture ID. It doesn't take much to string you along though.
Where did I say that was the only way to vote? I said state-by-state, we're securing elections (while making it easier than ever to vote).

Only people committed to voter fraud would be upset about this.

Where did I say that was the only way to vote? I said state-by-state, we're securing elections (while making it easier than ever to vote).

Only people committed to voter fraud would be upset about this.

People want me to change then way I've voted since 1980. Why shouldn't I care about that?

Now if there was a valid reason I could see it.

There isnt.

People want me to change then way I've voted since 1980.
1980 was 43 years ago chief. I know you're an old boomer stuck in your ways, but get over it.
Now if there was a valid reason I could see it. There isnt.
There is a valid reason. Rampant voter fraud. Thousands and thousands of cases across the US prosecuted after every election.

1980 was 43 years ago chief. I know you're an old boomer stuck in your ways, but get over it.

There is a valid reason. Rampant voter fraud. Thousands and thousands of cases across the US prosecuted after every election.

There is no rampant voter fraud. There simply isn't.

Forum List

Back