This Isnt Equality, It's Priveledge

Why are you triggered by gays? How do they affect your life?

Oh look, a Troll. I know at your age reading and comprehension begin to slip away , did you miss this?

"The VAST MAJORITY OF CONSERVATIVES WANT EQUITY OF OPPORTUNITY, THE REST IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL."

If gays, fags, trannies, whatever really wanted to be equal then they would never talk about being gay, a fag, a tranny or anything. They would simply just be a person. If they wanted to be equal they would just mind their own business and be equal and accept the fact that if everyone is equal then not everyone is equal.

If non alphabet people wanted the alphabet people to truly equal they would treat them as equals. Meaning no gay pride shit, no affirmative action style stuff for gay, no recognizing they are alphabet people and so on. We would say "be quiet, I don't care if you're gay. You need to get by in life on your own merits, your own ambition and your own skills. And no, you do not deserve to be recognized or treated any different than anyone else just because you're a fag".

For the most part you know what alphabet people act like? That one person at work that walks around and does very little but is always constantly talking about how no one knows how to do their job, everyone is there is dumb, the place couldn't run without them, how they have to do everyone's job and so on. Know what? No one likes that person or wants to be around them and shit talks them when they aren't around or invites them to do something after work. That's most fags, they do nothing but always getting in everyone's face about how great they are and no one likes it.

Have you not noticed how disruptive they have become in more recent years because of the fact that not everyone agrees with them? If anything doesn't sit well with them good enough, the only thing out of them in return is a complete and total temper tantrum in one way or another. If that is not a negative effect on the lives of everyone else, I don't know what is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If gays, fags, trannies, whatever really wanted to be equal then they would never talk about being gay, a fag, a tranny or anything. They would simply just be a person. If they wanted to be equal they would just mind their own business and be equal and accept the fact that if everyone is equal then not everyone is equal.

If non alphabet people wanted the alphabet people to truly equal they would treat them as equals. Meaning no gay pride shit, no affirmative action style stuff for gay, no recognizing they are alphabet people and so on. We would say "be quiet, I don't care if you're gay. You need to get by in life on your own merits, your own ambition and your own skills. And no, you do not deserve to be recognized or treated any different than anyone else just because you're a fag".

For the most part you know what alphabet people act like? That one person at work that walks around and does very little but is always constantly talking about how no one knows how to do their job, everyone is there is dumb, the place couldn't run without them, how they have to do everyone's job and so on. Know what? No one likes that person or wants to be around them and shit talks them when they aren't around or invites them to do something after work. That's most fags, they do nothing but always getting in everyone's face about how great they are and no one likes it.
They have turned themselve into the most hated group of people in America. Not because of being LGBT. We basically feel sorry for them as sick people.
They have become hated, because of their demands for us to accept them as normal, and equal, which will NEVER happen.

1686532292772.jpeg

For one thing, they are undertaking a massive movement to groom children to be as sicko as they are. They are lucky to not be imprisoned for doing that.

In some countries, they would be executed, and quickly. WhiIe I wouldn't support that extremity, I don't think they should be getting away with what they do, and they shouldnt ever be allowed to be anywhere near children.

They have turned themselve into the most hated group of people in America. Not because of being LGBT. We basically feel sorry for them as sick people.
They have become hated, because of their demands for us to accept them as normal, and equal, which will NEVER happen.

View attachment 794234

If you have to demand to be treated as equal then you will never be a true equal.

One day I'll be dead and none of this will matter. I'm not equal to brilliant scientists, the super elite rich, famous actors, and so on. I'll never be treated the same as them because I am not their equal. Just like poor, trashy, dumb people will never be my equal either.

There is no equality in life aside from the few rights afforded to us in the constitution and bill of rights, beyond that it's every man for himself.

True equality is to say "ok you have these small handful of rights as an American. Other than that your on your own to make your way".

Morons who put up "Pride" banners are oblivious that the overwhelming majority consider them moronic lunatics.

"Pride" ? WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ?

Their vast array of STD's and success forcing children to get lap dances from drag queens and successful promotion of sexually mutilating children.

Their vast array of STD's and success forcing children to get lap dances from drag queens and successful promotion of sexually mutilating children.
All SICK and national disgrace, including Joe Biden moronically celebrating this trash, in the White House. Does this dude ever get ANYTHING right ?
I mean really. :rolleyes:

Have you not noticed how disruptive they have become in more recent years because of the fact that not everyone agrees with them? If anything doesn't sit well with them good enough, the only thing out of them in return is a complete and total temper tantrum in one way or another. If that is not a negative effect on the lives of everyone else, I don't know what is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well said.

Forum List

Back