Wow... Climate change destroyed I-95 elevated section in Philadelphia!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — An elevated section of Interstate 95 collapsed early Sunday in Philadelphia after a tanker truck carrying a petroleum product caught fire, closing a heavily traveled segment of the East Coast's main north-south highway indefinitely, authorities said.

YUP!!! A climate change product caused the I-95 to collapse!
I've yet to see a MSM highlighting the cause was by a "fossil fuel" carrier and that Joe Biden HAS GUARANTEED rid of for one of the many reasons just like the above!

Biden "guaranteed"!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

I accidentally took a I-95 off-ramp in Philly once.
I thought that I had entered Beirut.
beirutyfdffdgfdgd.jpg

Last edited:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — An elevated section of Interstate 95 collapsed early Sunday in Philadelphia after a tanker truck carrying a petroleum product caught fire, closing a heavily traveled segment of the East Coast's main north-south highway indefinitely, authorities said.

YUP!!! A climate change product caused the I-95 to collapse!
I've yet to see a MSM highlighting the cause was by a "fossil fuel" carrier and that Joe Biden HAS GUARANTEED rid of for one of the many reasons just like the above!

Biden "guaranteed"!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Code for; I guarantee We Are Going To INCREASE TAX ON Fossil Fuels.

Blame Biden and Pete.
This was an overpass of course. It seems to be that a lot. And some are questioning the strength of the steel and concrete of it. Fuel from the truck along with flames leaked into the sewers causing manhole covers to blast upward. One direction side of the overpass destroyed and the other heavily compromised. Let's see if the unions make this a priority eliminating some work rules that will make this a two-year project. This is a federal highway so this can e done quickly.

Forum List

Back