This Isnt Equality, It's Priveledge

The manly men crying over a rainbow flag.
The "rainbow" was the emblem of the US Army & NY Army National Guard 42nd Infantry division, very decorated for combat accomplishment in both WWI and WWII. For deranged sex perverts to have taken that to symbolize their illness, is a disgrace of gross proportions.

Here's the REAL rainbow emblem >>

images
1686536453907.jpeg

Last edited:
For one thing, they are undertaking a massive movement to groom children to be as sicko as they are. They are lucky to not be imprisoned for doing that.

In some countries, they would be executed, and quickly. WhiIe I wouldn't support that extremity, I don't think they should be getting away with what they do, and they shouldnt ever be allowed to be anywhere near children.

You're a perfect example of this hysterical lie.

In the end some group or groups will be liquidated. It's just who.
And this proud Nazi is threatening genocide.

And no Trump cultist has the slightest problem with that.

Not all Trump cultists advocate for violence and genocide, but they do all lovingly tongue the rectums of those who advocate for violence and genocide.

Trumpism is a death cult, the ultimate perversion.

Now there's a violent little Nazi cocksuck.

Needless to say, no one on the right will have any problem with him. All of the right enthusiastically approves of it.
I said the people you support are violent and would kill their enemies eventually. It is the direction we are headed when you support the kind of persecution they are trying to normalize. It is not even remotely American. Apparently either are you.

I said the people you support are violent and would kill their enemies eventually. It is the direction we are headed
It's not our side doing the violence, little Nazi. It's yours, and you love it.

No, lying about that won't change the facts. It just makes you look worse. The only thing worse than violent terrorist supporters are violent terrorist supporters who won't own their actions. That's your side.

It's not our side doing the violence, little Nazi. It's yours, and you love it.

No, lying about that won't change the facts. It just makes you look worse. The only thing worse than violent terrorist supporters are violent terrorist supporters who won't own their actions. That's your side.
Antifa and BLM are your brownshirts. Denying it will not work. Trump supporters are not violent. They were framed in the Fedsurrection. All propaganda from liars you live to believe. You are just a real idiot. Get some help.

I just told you that lying-for-fascism only makes you look gutless and dishonest.

Yet you still did it.

The Lord of Lies approves of your devoted service.

You truly are a moron. Your side are the violent ones and you know it, you are gutless prick that can't own what is going on.

And this proud Nazi is threatening genocide.

And no Trump cultist has the slightest problem with that.

Not all Trump cultists advocate for violence and genocide, but they do all lovingly tongue the rectums of those who advocate for violence and genocide.

Trumpism is a death cult, the ultimate perversion.
Not much else to say about this but, if there's a doctor in the house, please get over here quick. Wow.

Oh you mean they are not hiring all white folks, you didn't have a problem with the VA when that was happening. Did you?
I mean they are not hiring ANY white folks (except a FEW white women). I have been a veteran since 1965. Same year that Affirmative Action began. I never remember the VA hiring "all white folks."

Forum List

Back