This is why we love Trump

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
What everyone has always known, but no one has ever said:

THE PRESIDENT: I think Biden is going down, and I think his whole situation, because now you may well find that there are other countries that they scammed, just like they scammed China and Ukraine. And basically who are they really scamming? The USA. And it’s not good.

REPORTERS: (shouting)

THE PRESIDENT: And that’s probably why China, for so many years, has had a sweetheart deal where China rips off the USA, because they deal with people like Biden where they give their son a billion-and-a-half dollars! And that’s probably why China has such a sweetheart deal that for so many years they’ve been ripping off our country.

And our beloved president say it like it is to our own allies as well!

I loved it when he stood infront of all the world leaders in NATO...on camera...and told them to start paying their fair share! :)

And while all of official Washington clutches its pearls and reaches for the smelling salts for fear the Chinese will be offended, in China they (officially and popularly) respect Trump. Meanwhile, they have nothing but contempt for Western white liberals.

And while all of official Washington clutches its pearls and reaches for the smelling salts for fear the Chinese will be offended, in China they (officially and popularly) respect Trump. Meanwhile, they have nothing but contempt for Western white liberals.
That is absolutely true

To them they're a joke
To chi com totalitarian globo Homo peoples party inc they're nothing but useful idiots and tools...

That is absolutely true

To them they're a joke
To chi com totalitarian globo Homo peoples party inc they're nothing but useful idiots and tools...
The Chinese actually have a term for it: bai zuo, which means "white left". It is a term of contempt conveying weakness and naivete.

Forum List

Back