This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

I love how you idiots keep harping on the fact that it was Democrats who were on the wrong side of history.

Sure, it was Democrats who fought to keep slavery but which party today wants to keep the Confedrate memories alive?

Which party wants to dismantle the statutes and flags of the Confederacy? Is it the Democrats or the Republicans?

Behold the modern Republican party - The same old racist slave owning Democrats in new clothes!

The Democrats want to erase/hide their history. Republicans know that history is important and that if we ignore it, or cancel it, we're bound to repeat it. Why do you want to hide what the Confederates did?

You literally support cops who clearly have a fear of black men. More unarmed blacks are shot than unarmed whites.

Your policies suggest you fear black people. And for the record, I don’t completely disagree with the rational fear of young black men.

You're not paying attention. Read my comments in the Aubrey thread and the thread for the black man handcuffed in his home and try again.

Maybe so since then we will all be black and the white gene will not be evident. Black genes are very dominant. You will not ever have to worry about seeing a light skin blue eyed blonde anymore.
Even if we were all the same color we would fight over other things. People of same race kill each other all the time.
Tribal genocide among various African tribes is among the worst in the history of mankind.

When David Duke tried to run as a Republican, he was ran off the ballet. When Robert Byrd ran as a Democrat, the Democrats embraced him, figuratively and literally. They followed him as their mentor and advisor. President Biden, Hillary Clinton, and others praised him when he was alive and praised him in death.

Pretty much everything you say is a lie.
Of course you would say they and deliberately not say the gop is without doubt the party of racists and youre one of them.

The Democrats want to erase/hide their history. Republicans know that history is important and that if we ignore it, or cancel it, we're bound to repeat it. Why do you want to hide what the Confederates did?
Because the civil war was over 150 years ago.

Really? Is it Democrats or is it Republicans that want to close all of the charter schools?

Is it Democrats or is it Republicans that want to prevent school vouchers so parents can use their tax dollars to send their children to the school of their choice - better schools instead of worse schools?
Sending more tax dollars out of black communities is not the solution. Adequately funding public schools rather than relying on property taxes that leave schools in poor neighborhoods underfunded is part of the problem.
Is it in Democratic run cities, like Baltimore, where students graduate and not a single one meets state reading or math standards?
City Mayors are limited in what they can do especially when Republican govenors are cutting to funding public education and social services that black communities desperately need.
There was no flip in parties, no inversion of the political poles. Lyndon Johnson simply realized, and he openly admitted to it, that the best way to destroy blacks in America was to get them on the public dole. The great society was not about ending poverty; it was about enslaving blacks on the Democratic plantation.
Lyndon Johnson never actually said that and black people aren't slaves on a plantation. That's a blatantly racists statement. Black voters overwhelmingly choose to vote for the Democratic party.
People can disagree on foreign policy, energy policy, and more but there was no flip in those either. The Democrats have always been for big government and the Republicans always for less government. The only area that idiots think flipped was in social/welfare because they refuse to see what Johnson did - they refuse because Johnson was right and his policies are working so well at destroying black families and opportunity while keeping them voting for Democrats.
No we know they flipped because the people who still venerate old Democratic turned Confederate slavers are Southern Conservatives who vote Republican. I already played this game with another poster who was a conservative and loved her some Robert E Lee.

Bullshit. Those statues were largely put up by organizations called the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy to honor those dead slaving racists, not to remember them as piece of shit slavers. In fact if you were trying to discern that they were piece of shit slavers from statues you'd be hard pressed since those statues don't depict them as bigoted monsters but as Southern Heroes. I advocate for the removal of those statues and all the statues of slavers but I absolutely think we should teach Robert E Lee was a piece of shit who fought for slavery to every American child. The resistance you're going to find to that is going to come from the Right.

Bullshit. Those statues were largely put up by organizations called the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy to honor those dead slaving racists, not to remember them as piece of shit slavers. In fact if you were trying to discern that they were piece of shit slavers from statues you'd be hard pressed since those statues don't depict them as bigoted monsters but as Southern Heroes. I advocate for the removal of those statues and all the statues of slavers but I absolutely think we should teach Robert E Lee was a piece of shit who fought for slavery to every American child. The resistance you're going to find to that is going to come from the Right.
I hate destroying historical stuff. Look at the statues and amphitheaters in Greece and Italy.

I hate destroying historical stuff. Look at the statues and amphitheaters in Greece and Italy.
They weren't put up to venerate slavers and remind the black population the white racists were still in charge.

Because the Confederates were racist traitors. What part of that don't you retards get?

If you feel that it was Democrats who were responsible for the civil war and slavery and yet now you defend those same cretins and want to keep their memories alive then you are no better than the racist traitors. Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.

And since you descend from illegal immigrants, the crimes that made America did not have to happen.
Sorry, all my ancestors came here legally. One so long ago her ancestors came across the land bridge from Siberia.

Because the civil war was over 150 years ago.
So you're aligned with the Taliban and Isis. Destroy everything in history beyond that which you think aligns with your own beliefs. My understanding of history goes back thousands of years, even hundreds of thousands of years. You want to limit history to 150 years. But even in that 150 years, your beliefs are proven wrong and the Democrats are the proven racists.

Because the Confederates were racist traitors. What part of that don't you retards get?

If you feel that it was Democrats who were responsible for the civil war and slavery and yet now you defend those same cretins and want to keep their memories alive then you are no better than the racist traitors. Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.

So it is time to destroy the Egyptian pyramids and all Egyptian antiquity. It is time to destroy all of the history of Africa that held or sold slaves.

More importantly, it is time to destroy the history of the countries who held slaves in America, including Britain, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Germany, and more.

And the most important thing in support of what you're preaching, is that we need to impeach and convict the Biden administration and Joe and Kamala, themselves. They are both slave traders, importing slaves into the United States to this very day.

Either stand up for what you claim are your principles or admit the truth: that you actually have no principles and that slavery doesn't bother you at all.

So you're aligned with the Taliban and Isis. Destroy everything in history beyond that which you think aligns with your own beliefs. My understanding of history goes back thousands of years, even hundreds of thousands of years. You want to limit history to 150 years. But even in that 150 years, your beliefs are proven wrong and the Democrats are the proven racists.
You are either a lunatic or drunk.

So it is time to destroy the Egyptian pyramids and all Egyptian antiquity. It is time to destroy all of the history of Africa that held or sold slaves.

More importantly, it is time to destroy the history of the countries who held slaves in America, including Britain, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Germany, and more.

And the most important thing in support of what you're preaching, is that we need to impeach and convict the Biden administration and Joe and Kamala, themselves. They are both slave traders, importing slaves into the United States to this very day.

Either stand up for what you claim are your principles or admit the truth: that you actually have no principles and that slavery doesn't bother you at all.
Wow. All this outburst in the defense of slave owners? LOL

First, of all, I don't live in Egypt, Britain, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Germany wherever. I live in the US. So, yes, I want my land to be free of slave owner worship.

Evidently, you think differently. So, leave the US. Go to Egypt or Britain or Spain, Portugal. Except for Germany. They no longer honor their Nazi remembrance. :itsok:

Forum List

Back