We're Really at War': Pro-BLM Suspect Gave Chilling Interview Before Attempted Shooting of Mayor Candidate

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
'We're Really at War': Pro-BLM Suspect Gave Chilling Interview Before Attempted Shooting of Mayor Candidate

These are sick puppies that walk among us.

A militant Black Lives Matter supporter arrested last week in the attempted murder of a Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville once told a local magazine that he believed he was “at war” against perceived systemic racism in the U.S.

Quintez Brown, 21, was charged on Monday after allegedly barging into candidate Craig Greenberg’s office in Louisville and firing several shots. He is now under house arrest after a group run by Black Lives Matter posted his $100,000 bond.

The incident has brought attention to warning signs of the young man’s radical ideology, from recent calls for revolution to his now-ironic advocacy for gun control.

Yet his views hardly differ from much of the increasingly popular rhetoric on race touted by prominent intellectuals and academics, so often presented as the only solution to perceived injustice.

If he’s guilty, Brown’s actions speak volumes about how very dangerous this ideology can be — if the burning cities, destroyed businesses and lost lives amid the 2020 George Floyd riots hadn’t done so already.

Brown adheres to a vengeful belief that the governing philosophy of the U.S. is inextricably linked to anti-black racism, a theory that appears to propose little more than sheer anarchy as a solution.

In the summer of 2020, Brown told Louisville Magazine that amid the pandemic and nationwide rioting, “it feels like a perfect moment to do something, a perfect moment to be outraged.”

BLM and the Democrats?

1645449222899.png

'We're Really at War': Pro-BLM Suspect Gave Chilling Interview Before Attempted Shooting of Mayor Candidate

These are sick puppies that walk among us.

A militant Black Lives Matter supporter arrested last week in the attempted murder of a Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville once told a local magazine that he believed he was “at war” against perceived systemic racism in the U.S.

Quintez Brown, 21, was charged on Monday after allegedly barging into candidate Craig Greenberg’s office in Louisville and firing several shots. He is now under house arrest after a group run by Black Lives Matter posted his $100,000 bond.

The incident has brought attention to warning signs of the young man’s radical ideology, from recent calls for revolution to his now-ironic advocacy for gun control.

Yet his views hardly differ from much of the increasingly popular rhetoric on race touted by prominent intellectuals and academics, so often presented as the only solution to perceived injustice.

If he’s guilty, Brown’s actions speak volumes about how very dangerous this ideology can be — if the burning cities, destroyed businesses and lost lives amid the 2020 George Floyd riots hadn’t done so already.

Brown adheres to a vengeful belief that the governing philosophy of the U.S. is inextricably linked to anti-black racism, a theory that appears to propose little more than sheer anarchy as a solution.

In the summer of 2020, Brown told Louisville Magazine that amid the pandemic and nationwide rioting, “it feels like a perfect moment to do something, a perfect moment to be outraged.”

He was shooting at him because he is a Jew.

Are you a Jew?

Where the fuck are you finding sources that don't reference that fact? DO you know anything about black nationalists? lol

He was shooting at him because he is a Jew.

Are you a Jew?

Where the fuck are you finding sources that don't reference that fact? DO you know anything about black nationalists? lol
Does it matter if the victim was a Jew? Is there a add-on charge due to a victim's "protected" religion? Would it have mattered as much to you if the victim was Pentecostal?

Now don't get me wrong, we could probably do without another Harvard educated dem lawyer in office of any kind but Mr. Radical should have not tried to off him, for any reason.

Does it matter if the victim was a Jew? Is there a add-on charge due to a victim's "protected" religion? Would it have mattered as much to you if the victim was Pentecostal?

Now don't get me wrong, we could probably do without another Harvard educated dem lawyer in office of any kind but Mr. Radical should have not tried to off him, for any reason.

Yes, black nationalists are also known as black Israelites

they're warring over who is the real Jew. lol

Not exactly a race war.

Which is why I asked if you knew anything about them. You're missing ALL the context. It was a guy claiming to be a jew who shot a guy of another color also claiming to be a jew. That's it.

Yes, black nationalists are also known as black Israelites

they're warring over who is the real Jew. lol

Not exactly a race war.

Which is why I asked if you knew anything about them. You're missing ALL the context. It was a guy claiming to be a jew who shot a guy of another color also claiming to be a jew. That's it.
I believe the main thrust of the article is why Mr. Radical was given bail at all and when he was that BLM footed the bail.....Suits me as I could give two shits about their religion.....I just want Mr. Radical locked away till trial.

It matters to the extent that there is overlap between the radical terrorist grouping BLM and the disgustingly anti-semitic group Nation of Islam.

It matters to the extent that there is overlap between the radical terrorist grouping BLM and the disgustingly anti-semitic group Nation of Islam.
Point taken as far as outside influences go but unless there is proven coordination between NoI and BLM as it regards the attack in question it really does not matter in this particular case......Now if such coordination can be proven as it regards the attack then the state would have cause, and a duty, to lodge conspiracy charges against both.

In the law, a conspiracy refers to an agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful act, or to deprive another person of his legal rights. The agreement to act must be moved toward a conclusion, whether or not it is actually accomplished.

Point taken as far as outside influences go but unless there is proven coordination between NoI and BLM as it regards the attack in question it really does not matter in this particular case......Now if such coordination can be proven as it regards the attack then the state would have cause, and a duty, to lodge conspiracy charges against both.

In the law, a conspiracy refers to an agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful act, or to deprive another person of his legal rights. The agreement to act must be moved toward a conclusion, whether or not it is actually accomplished.
I don’t think you’d have to prove coordination between the two groups to prove a hate crime. A conspiracy, yes. That said, it would be hard to prove that the BLM racist attempted to kill the Jewish candidate dUE to his religion unless he yelled “no Jews” or something during the attempt.

It is sad, though, that leftists bail out attempted murderers because they’re black, and label white parents at School Board meetings as “domestic terrorists.”

We cant possibly be "at war"
Name ONE major "war" where only one side put up a fight and the other side did absolutely nothing?

Stomping on Conservatives? Yes. Ass kicking of Conservatives? Yes. Humiliation of the Right? Yes.
But war? Nope. No "war"

Forum List

Back