This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

You "conservatives" are the problem.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Malcolm X, 2021
Interesting

Malcom X died in 1965.

Did someone dig him up to make that speech?

The main problem is that our government and the left thinks everyone needs to go to indoctrination. Very few jobs actually require a degree. We'd be far better off, and so would most young people, if we had a better internship and apprenticeship programs.
No kidding. I'm trying to get my nephews to learn trades.

I just watched History Channel's season 1, episode 1, of Lincoln, after having binge watched Grant all day.

I was particularly caught up by this statement in the show's commentary from Christy Coleman, a black historian and expert in Civil War history and Executive Director of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation talking about Frederick Douglas:

"And the more he reads, it is a fire in his belly. This is why they don't want to educate the negro, because when we become aware, when we understand, we can no longer be enslaved."​

That is so powerful and describes the Democrats today as it did in Frederick Douglas' youth to which Coleman was referring when she made that remark. They must have schools that do not educate so they can tell black people they're working for their good when, in reality, they're only working to keep them enslaved.
I went to black schools,, they don’t want them educated. It’s why they flood there schools with refugees and illegals

blacks that get a job affirmative action, do not want other blacks educated, because then they would have to compete for their jobs.
talk to blacks schools teachers, that were hired through AA,, they don’t want blacks educated they get paid more if they don’t have to compete

For country who does not want blacks educated we have offal lot of black schools not to mentiopmn all the other schhools around. Wonder should wonder why blacks drop out school so much more thne any other race with all these schools around?

Miserable that slavery was ended. How droll. No I'm not miserable that slavery ended. I don't care one way or the other about slavery. I don't care that much about black people or the entire black experience to have a strong emotion like miserable. It's not like I Iong to feed, clothe, medicate and shelter some random black person.
Yup, spoke like a true racist. We didn't need it but thanks for confirming.

Didn't Lincoln want to send all the former slaves to Africa?
Yep, and the USA would have been saved much misery if he had lived to follow through. I suppose there is a case to be made that the ex-slaves and their descendants would have been better off as well. No oppression, no racial prejudice, no being a minority.

Sending more tax dollars out of black communities is not the solution. Adequately funding public schools rather than relying on property taxes that leave schools in poor neighborhoods underfunded is part of the problem.

Idiotic statement. The education dollars are not going to the black community. Do you think the teachers live in the ghetto? And I suppose you support drug sales in black communities for the economic value?

Schools are far more than adequately funded. They're far over-funded. Utah schools spend about $3,000 per student and get far better outcomes than NYC which spends $11,000 per student. There is absolutely no amount of money that you can give schools that will get them to teach children reading, writing, language, mathematics, science, and history.

They might actually be willing, in some cases, to teach those things but the problem is not money. The problem is time. They only get our children for a limited number of hours and those hours are consumed teaching Marxism, CRT, and other social indoctrination courses. Since you can't create time, there is no possibility that the teacher's union or the school leaders will spend what little time they have teaching what the children need to be learning from school.

City Mayors are limited in what they can do especially when Republican govenors are cutting to funding public education and social services that black communities desperately need.

Since 2015 Maryland has had a Republican governor. I wasn't aware that they had great schools up to that time. In fact, clear back to 2005, the TV show The Wire did an expose on how terrible Baltimore schools were. Of course it has been that way for far before 2005 as well.

What black communities desperately need is job training, financial training, real education, and what they don't need is the HARD - not soft - bigotry of lower expectations. They need to be treated as equals, with the same potential, as a group, as have the children of other races. They need to understand that they have the same potential as have Asian kids - those kids that Democrats also hate for being too smart. In their racists views, they hate black children for being too stupid and they hate Asian children for being too smart.

Lyndon Johnson never actually said that and black people aren't slaves on a plantation. That's a blatantly racists statement. Black voters overwhelmingly choose to vote for the Democratic party.

Of course they're slaves on a plantation: the Democratic plantation. But the modern-day Democrat has gotten so much smarter than the Democrat of 1860. Now the Democrat slave holders have figured out how to get the middle class to pay for the housing and food for their slaves. No, the modern day black slave doesn't pick cotton; there are machines for that which are much more efficient and profitable. The modern day black slave has one task to perform for his masters: vote Democrat.

No we know they flipped because the people who still venerate old Democratic turned Confederate slavers are Southern Conservatives who vote Republican. I already played this game with another poster who was a conservative and loved her some Robert E Lee.

Oh, big deal. You found a Republican who admires Robert E. Lee. Actually, Robert E. Lee was a brilliant general. He was wrong to support succession but acknowledging the truth about Lee doesn't make one a racist. Ignoring or denying the truth does make one an idiot.

But who was it that venerated the KKK leader? That was the Democrats. No, there was no flip. There was only racists in the Democratic south going underground.

Wow. All this outburst in the defense of slave owners? LOL

First, of all, I don't live in Egypt, Britain, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Germany wherever. I live in the US. So, yes, I want my land to be free of slave owner worship.

Evidently, you think differently. So, leave the US. Go to Egypt or Britain or Spain, Portugal. Except for Germany. They no longer honor their Nazi remembrance. :itsok:

I'm not defending slave owners. There were slave owners in the South and the North. Slavery was wrong. It was wrong when black people owned slaves in America. It was wrong when Africans sold them to European slave traders.

Since I am not looking for personal reward or compensation for something that was never done to me by people who never did anything to anyone, I hate slavery in all its forms and everywhere it exists.

You lie when you say that you want your land to be free of slave owner worship. You worship them yourself. There are over 400,000 slaves in the United States today and you continue to vote for Democrats.

I'm not defending slave owners. There were slave owners in the South and the North. Slavery was wrong. It was wrong when black people owned slaves in America. It was wrong when Africans sold them to European slave traders.

Since I am not looking for personal reward or compensation for something that was never done to me by people who never did anything to anyone, I hate slavery in all its forms and everywhere it exists.

You lie when you say that you want your land to be free of slave owner worship. You worship them yourself. There are over 400,000 slaves in the United States today and you continue to vote for Democrats.
ther were never slave owners in the north becasue north wasnt part us yet

LOL What have the modern Democrats to do with slavery? We are not defending them nor are we do we want to preserve the monuments that celebrate racists.

You and your party do. What do you think that makes you? I will help you out - it makes you a racist! Thanks for playing. :itsok:

ther were never slave owners in the north becasue north wasnt part us yet

Joe Biden's home state, Delaware, was a slave state.

And what the hell do you mean, the north wasn't part [sic] of us yet? New York and Massachusetts aren't North enough for you?

LOL What have the modern Democrats to do with slavery? We are not defending them nor are we do we want to preserve the monuments that celebrate racists.

You and your party do. What do you think that makes you? I will help you out - it makes you a racist! Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Democrats love slavery. Otherwise, they'd build the wall and close the border with Mexico. You're a Democrat. You love slavery. Quit denying it, racist.

Democrats love slavery. Otherwise, they'd build the wall and close the border with Mexico. You're a Democrat. You love slavery. Quit denying it, racist.

Yeah, sure. We welcome Mexicans to come over and become our slaves.

Are you ok, dude? Are the new meds not kicking in? My sympathy. :itsok:

Joe Biden's home state, Delaware, was a slave state.

And what the hell do you mean, the north wasn't part [sic] of us yet? New York and Massachusetts aren't North enough for you?
they wer not considered north at the time west coast was. read your history book.

Forum List

Back