This is why Republicans are wrong wanting a "GREAT" leader like Vladimir Putin

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
What we know -- and don't -- about the mysterious Russian missile explosion

The explosion of a suspected Russian nuclear-powered cruise missile last week has caused a lot of confusion and anxiety, fueled in part by Russian authorities' continuing secrecy around the accident.

Local authorities initially said Tuesday that residents had been told to temporarily leave on Wednesday morning while a military operation was conducted. The local governor, Igor Orlov, then disputed that, calling reports of evacuations "absurd" and saying they weren't taking place.

The same village authorities then said the request to leave had been cancelled.

Putin has touted the missile as having almost “unlimited” range and it is a centerpiece of a new generation of nuclear weapons that he has been saber-rattling at the West in an attempt to look tough at home and force the U.S. to negotiate with him on arms control abroad.

At least 5 nuclear engineers were killed in the blast, while three more suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to Russia’s nuclear agency.

Two more defense personnel were reported killed.

The dead engineers have been hailed as heroes serving the Motherland by officials and will receive posthumous state medals.

President Vladimir Putin has still not commented publicly on the explosion.

--------------

A great leader "leads", not hide things from the people he "rules".

These are the gun laws in Russia:

• There is only one Federal law regulating firearms and no state laws
  • You cannot own a short-barreled handgun for self-defense
  • Applying for a gun license requires a psychiatric evaluation
  • Russian mass gatherings, protests, and public events at educational institutions prohibit firearms
  • You can only own up to ten licensed firearms with a purchased license. The license is valid for five years (other than ones that fire rubber bullets)
  • Local police must visit gun owners’ residences at least once a year to verify the safe storage of guns
  • For initial and renewal licenses, applicants must attend a six-and-a-half hours training class. The Russian government offers the class and applicants must pass written tests.
  • Federal law prohibits using a firearm against women
Owning, Using, and Carrying Guns in Russia - USA Carry

And yet Vladimir Putin's Russia has these extreme gun laws and yet gives millions to the NRA. Republicans wouldn't put up with these laws.

See what I mean? If Republicans are so in love with Vladimir Putin and know nothing about him, they know even less about Donald Trump.

The explosion of a suspected Russian nuclear-powered cruise missile last week has caused a lot of confusion and anxiety, fueled in part by Russian authorities' continuing secrecy around the accident.

Local authorities initially said Tuesday that residents had been told to temporarily leave on Wednesday morning while a military operation was conducted. The local governor, Igor Orlov, then disputed that, calling reports of evacuations "absurd" and saying they weren't taking place.

Putin has touted the missile as having almost “unlimited” range and it is a centerpiece of a new generation of nuclear weapons that he has been saber-rattling at the West in an attempt to look tough at home and force the U.S. to negotiate with him on arms control abroad.

At least 5 nuclear engineers were killed in the blast, while three more suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to Russia’s nuclear agency.

The dead engineers have been hailed as heroes serving the Motherland by officials and will receive posthumous state medals.

--------------

• Russian mass gatherings, protests, and public events at educational institutions prohibit firearms
  • You can only own up to ten licensed firearms with a purchased license. The license is valid for five years (other than ones that fire rubber bullets)
  • Local police must visit gun owners’ residences at least once a year to verify the safe storage of guns
  • For initial and renewal licenses, applicants must attend a six-and-a-half hours training class. The Russian government offers the class and applicants must pass written tests.

And yet Vladimir Putin's Russia has these extreme gun laws and yet gives millions to the NRA. Republicans wouldn't put up with these laws.

See what I mean? If Republicans are so in love with Vladimir Putin and know nothing about him, they know even less about Donald Trump.
do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?.....

You mean like your meat puppet faggot?

You know (sorta, because vacuous pieces of shit like you can not "know" anything since you have no frontal lobe) that obozo severely restricted our capacity to develop new technology right?

I actually took a few seconds to try and read some of that psychobabble and I just can't believe Deanturd managed to lower the bar of stupid even more....

Khtulu must be patching a hole in his ceiling.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You know (sorta, because vacuous pieces of shit like you can not "know" anything since you have no frontal lobe) that obozo severely restricted our capacity to develop new technology right?

I actually took a few seconds to try and read some of that psychobabble and I just can't believe Deanturd managed to lower the bar of stupid even more....

When regular news reports on current events and existing gun laws in Russia are posted and you call that psycho babble?

Is it because you have no ability of comprehension or you’re high?

• Banned

--------------

do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?.....
Considering that Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them top-secret material, that makes the case that Trump shares more with Russia than he does with the American people.

How do you explain that?

• Banned
Really poor, rdean, really poor.
I know, I know, Truth Hurts. It’s why your kind gets so upset when I post the truth. Notice that you don’t deny what I said, you just attacked me. Proves I’m right.

--------------

Considering that Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them top-secret material, that makes the case that Trump shares more with Russia than he does with the American people.

How do you explain that?
how come you didnt answer my question?... maybe you got side tracked,so here it is again....do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?...

--------------

How do you explain that?
thanks for today's laugh
hahahhahahahhahahaha

When regular news reports on current events and existing gun laws in Russia are posted and you call that psycho babble?

Obama wanted leaders in the African model. Where they are slowly turning into starvation central.

You know, last month I watched the limited series "Chernobyl" on HBO. And, it told a lot about the cover up and how badly the Russian government botched the meltdown, as well as botched the coverup.

Well, after watching that series, and then seeing what is going on in Russia right now with that radioactive explosion, things are sounding eerily familiar.

--------------

Who are these "Republicans"? They don't resemble any actual people.

Really poor, rdean, really poor.
I know, I know, Truth Hurts. It’s why your kind gets so upset when I post the truth. Notice that you don’t deny what I said, you just attacked me. Proves I’m right.
Well, they MIGHT get upset if you ever posted the truth. The matter of anyone attacking you or not has zero to do with whether you're right or not (hint, you're not).

You know, last month I watched the limited series "Chernobyl" on HBO. And, it told a lot about the cover up and how badly the Russian government botched the meltdown, as well as botched the coverup.

Well, after watching that series, and then seeing what is going on in Russia right now with that radioactive explosion, things are sounding eerily familiar.
the dam Dish right now doesnt have HBO.....fuckers...

--------------

How do you explain that?
how come you didnt answer my question?... maybe you got side tracked,so here it is again....do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?...
Define something

Obama wanted leaders in the African model. Where they are slowly turning into starvation central.
????

--------------

There are TWO, prime real world events that I think you are talking about.

1. The desire of many/most republicans to not have a new Cold War with Russia. This is not an endorsement of Putin.

2. The recognition that Putin appears to rule in an attempt to serve the interests of his nation and it's citizens. That is a statement admitting that Putin has at least ONE worthy personality trait. That is not an endorsement of Putin.

Consider your crazy op to be refuted. Try to be less crazy. I think with work, you could get from howling at the moon crazy, down to just bat shit crazy, with just a few years work.

If you want to. And really try.

--------------

How do you explain that?
Define something
here we go the dean games begin....ok lets go....
A great leader "leads", not hide things from the people he "rules".....define "things".....

--------------

How do you explain that?
Define something
here we go the dean games begin....ok lets go....
A great leader "leads", not hide things from the people he "rules".....define "things".....
Nuclear accidents.

Hey Crepitus, did you watch the HBO series Chernobyl? That showed how the Russians tried to cover it up, while failing miserably.

Like I said................what was shown on the series, and what is now being shown on the news are eerily similar.

Forum List

Back