Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

What’s with the trailer home comments? There are a lot of nice, expensive mobile homes. It looks like you are using a negative stereotype of how you think white people live, but I guess you don’t consider that racist, do you?
You noticed that too, huh? Imagine if a white person made disparaging comments about the projects of Southeast DC.

Rules for the care of trailer homes:
1) Rotate the tires at least twice a year.
2) If not sitting on wheels, it is considered stationary and property taxes must be paid.
3) Make sure they are well anchored into the ground if you live in a hurricane/tornado prone area.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. Bye. :bye1:
If white people cannot afford decent housing how can they afford to pay racial reparations?

If white people cannot afford decent housing how can they afford to pay racial reparations?
Beyond that, this grad student screams “racist!” at every statement she wrongly interprets as racism, and then puts down and mocks whites who can’t afford more than a traitor home.

This is why racial reparations will never be paid in the United States. Because I am a Democrat I wish this issue would go away. It is a guaranteed vote getter for the Republicans. The tax revolt, which began in California with the 1978 passing of Proposition 13, and which won election and re election for Ronald Reagan was a draft riot against the War on Poverty. By 1978 most whites did not want their tax money to be spent helping blacks. That has not changed.

For the record, I voted against Proposition 13, and against Ronald Reagan twice.

Pew Research Center,
NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Black and White Americans are far apart in their views of reparations for slavery​

77% of Black Americans – compared with 18% of White Americans – support reparations for descendants of enslaved people

This is why racial reparations will never be paid in the United States. Because I am a Democrat I wish this issue would go away. It is a guaranteed vote getter for the Republicans. The tax revolt, which began in California with the 1978 passing of Proposition 13, and which won election and re election for Ronald Reagan was a draft riot against the War on Poverty. By 1978 most whites did not want their tax money to be spent helping blacks. That has not changed.

For the record, I voted against Proposition 13, and against Ronald Reagan twice.

Pew Research Center,
NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Black and White Americans are far apart in their views of reparations for slavery​

77% of Black Americans – compared with 18% of White Americans – support reparations for descendants of enslaved people

Wow! What a racist screed. In 1978 there were more Whites in California than there are now. California is currently more than half Latino. Maybe that is why Gov Newsom thinks reparations can be paid now.
Whites in California have came up with some ugly laws in the past. They once tried to pass a law that would forbid little Mexican children from going to school, if it was suspected they were illegal immigrants. That was disgusting, and it didn't pass.
Notice: If you don't like diversity, get out of California.

Beyond that, this grad student screams “racist!” at every statement she wrongly interprets as racism, and then puts down and mocks whites who can’t afford more than a traitor home.
Thanks for calling me a grad student. It makes me feel young and glamourous. Lisa558, are people of color allowed to live in Isreal? I heard they don't like dark-skinned Jews over there---you know, like the African Jews.

Thanks for calling me a grad student. It makes me feel young and glamourous. Lisa558, are people of color allowed to live in Isreal? I heard they don't like dark-skinned Jews over there---you know, like the African Jews.
What does Israel’s airlift rescues of Ethiopian Jews have to do with the blacks in America feeling entitled to whites’ money?

Wow! What a racist screed. In 1978 there were more Whites in California than there are now. California is currently more than half Latino. Maybe that is why Gov Newsom thinks reparations can be paid now.
Whites in California have came up with some ugly laws in the past. They once tried to pass a law that would forbid little Mexican children from going to school, if it was suspected they were illegal immigrants. That was disgusting, and it didn't pass.
I have never known a Hispanic who liked blacks. I have never known an East Asian who liked blacks.

If you want to provoke a massive white backlash, keep pushing this bizarre fantasy.

We will all be excluded from having to pay, because reparations are not coming.
The SCOTUS will shoot it down.

The only way for any reparations to be paid is for a specific family to identify their ancestor along with the descendants of a specific slave-owning family who owned him and sue for back wages. Even then, it’s questionable. If my great-grandmother died 70 years ago owing a young maid unpaid wages, the maid’s great-grandchildren would have no claim on me.

Pew Research Center,
NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Prop 13 had nothing to do with race. It was a reaction to local, county and state government taxing people out of their homes by upping the taxable value of their homes every year and increasing the property taxes on them every year.

It's called trying to discourage ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. California has been flooded with illegal immigrants since the seventies and they are costing the real taxpayers billions of bucks in direct and indirect costs.

Prop 13 had nothing to do with race. It was a reaction to local, county and state government taxing people out of their homes by upping the taxable value of their homes every year and increasing the property taxes on them every year.
That had something to do with it. Race also contributed. Reagan openly appealed to white hostility toward blacks. That is why he was elected and re elected.

Expressions of that hostility have been suppressed. I do not think they have gone away, or even lessened.

Last edited:
I hope there is never a race war in the United States. It would be worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. If there is, it will not be non whites against whites, but non blacks against blacks.

For economic reasons immigrants often need to live in or near black neighborhoods. They do not like the black behavior they see. They do not feel guilty about it.

Forum List

Back