Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That was 3 years ago. Add another 2.5 trillion to it now and the lost money is 18.5 trillion lost to blacks IN THIS CENTURY because of CONTINUING WHITE RACISM.

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000 until 2020, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. And this is just the bare minimum for this century, addition losses occurred from 1950 until 2000.

So stop talking about slavery and stop talking about who didn't suffer and what you didn't do. Because it's still going on and blacks today are suffering.

No Refunds ... Request Denied.
Feel Free to File a Complaint with Customer Service.

Daily Mail April 1, 2023

'Five million is too little!' California reparations task force is told black residents of Golden State should EACH be paid $7.6 million, as leader says proposed $800bn payout might not be enough​

-----------

I wonder what IM2 and MsTurquoise think of this.
In the posted article, you have to notice this statement:

Another speaker, Reverend Tony Pierce, agreed that $5 million was not enough, arguing that a large percentage would be lost in taxes.
'Where's the money? Where's the cash? Where's the check?' he asked, in a passionate address.
'$5 million, San Francisco's already made a move. $5 million is nothing, and I'll tell you why.'
He said $5 million spread over 50 years would only amount to $100,000 year, and then with taxes, 'you'll be lucky if you end up with $40,000 a year.'

'Where's the money?' he concluded with a raised voice.

So Rev. Tony Pierce says that 5 million, spread out over 50 years, which is 100K a year is too little!!
$100,000.00 for 50 years, and you're not happy! WTF??!!
Then he throws out a 60% taxable rate. Is that the actual taxable rate in California these days? Damn, if so, no wonder so many people are leaving.

Now think about this. Most of these reparations talks center around knowing WHO should be eligible for reparations based on genealogy.
Does anyone think that the Black community is going to accept that. Think about that for one minute. Two black families, living next door to each other. Let's say 4 in each family. Through DNA they are awarded reparations. That's $400,000 a year. Family B, for some reason doesn't genetically qualify (I'm sorry family B).

Family A immediately buys two new Cadillacs. Start eating out every night at Cheesecake factory. Wearing all the new fashions. Smoking the finest columbian weed legally purchased from the legal dispensary.

Family B sees the new lifestyle of family A that the gov't said they didn't qualify for.

What happens next?

In the posted article, you have to notice this statement:

Another speaker, Reverend Tony Pierce, agreed that $5 million was not enough, arguing that a large percentage would be lost in taxes.
'Where's the money? Where's the cash? Where's the check?' he asked, in a passionate address.
'$5 million, San Francisco's already made a move. $5 million is nothing, and I'll tell you why.'
He said $5 million spread over 50 years would only amount to $100,000 year, and then with taxes, 'you'll be lucky if you end up with $40,000 a year.'

'Where's the money?' he concluded with a raised voice.

So Rev. Tony Pierce says that 5 million, spread out over 50 years, which is 100K a year is too little!!
$100,000.00 for 50 years, and you're not happy! WTF??!!
Then he throws out a 60% taxable rate. Is that the actual taxable rate in California these days? Damn, if so, no wonder so many people are leaving.

Now think about this. Most of these reparations talks center around knowing WHO should be eligible for reparations based on genealogy.
Does anyone think that the Black community is going to accept that. Think about that for one minute. Two black families, living next door to each other. Let's say 4 in each family. Through DNA they are awarded reparations. That's $400,000 a year. Family B, for some reason doesn't genetically qualify (I'm sorry family B).

Family A immediately buys two new Cadillacs. Start eating out every night at Cheesecake factory. Wearing all the new fashions. Smoking the finest columbian weed legally purchased from the legal dispensary.

Family B sees the new lifestyle of family A that the gov't said they didn't qualify for.

What happens next?
Bunch of greedy, entitled bastards. Let them work for a living like everyone else.

Blacks do not deserve reparations.

They do not deserve affirmative action.

They do not deserve welfare checks for their illegitimate children.

We would be better off without them.

They would be lost without us.

You don't have much to say, do you? What is coming are an end to affirmative action, and deep, satisfying cuts in welfare.
Keep dreaming. If Affirmative Action ends or if welfare cuts do come, there will be something else to take the place of those programs. SO---the only thing I am concerned about is reparations. :icon_sjung:
If they make cuts to welfare, will that affect your family members? I hope not.

Keep dreaming. If Affirmative Action ends or if welfare cuts do come, there will be something else to take the place of those programs. SO---the only thing I am concerned about is reparations. :icon_sjung:
If they make cuts to welfare, will that affect your family members? I hope not.
How would welfare affect his family members? I assume they are responsible people who support themselves.

And if affirmative action ends, yes….I do believe that the leftists at Harvard and the like will come up with some other racist attempt to reduce the number of whites and Asians, but it too will go to the SCOTUS.

I’d go along with 110K per Black person, with a board of black people to determine who is ”black enough” for the reparations. Hopefully they would not go back to the grocery bag method, but that is up to them. Seriously, I agree to that.

One simple requirement: In order to receive the money, the recipient must use a voucher of 10K of that 110K to board a plane for any African nation willing to accept them and to pay expenses while they find a home and find employment.

One way, never to return under any circumstances. And why would they return to the land of the slave master?

This would require us to get control of our immigration system, in order to exclude the reparees when the money runs out, or when they realize ‘Holy CRAP, why the Hell did I go to AFRICA, of all places? Why did we listen to White Democrats again?’

The beauty of this is that any American Black person, if they do not accept this offer is admitting that - horrible though the peculiar institution was - it had a net benefit to them as an individual which is greater than $100,000.

I’m guessing not many takers, except maybe some very old and very racist black folk. Maybe some younger ones who are really lazy and really, really bad at math. For anyone else, the right to live in the country that is the greatest, most generous, most equitable, most free, and most filled with opportunity on Earth is worth far more than $110,000.

I’d go along with 110K per Black person, with a board of black people to determine who is ”black enough” for the reparations. Hopefully they would not go back to the grocery bag method, but that is up to them. Seriously, I agree to that.

One simple requirement: In order to receive the money, the recipient must use a voucher of 10K of that 110K to board a plane for any African nation willing to accept them and to pay expenses while they find a home and find employment.

One way, never to return under any circumstances. And why would they return to the land of the slave master?

This would require us to get control of our immigration system, in order to exclude the reparees when the money runs out, or when they realize ‘Holy CRAP, why the Hell did I go to AFRICA, of all places? Why did we listen to White Democrats again?’

The beauty of this is that any American Black person, if they do not accept this offer is admitting that - horrible though the peculiar institution was - it had a net benefit to them as an individual which is greater than $100,000.

I’m guessing not many takers, except maybe some very old and very racist black folk. Maybe some younger ones who are really lazy and really, really bad at math. For anyone else, the right to live in the country that is the greatest, most generous, most equitable, most free, and most filled with opportunity on Earth is worth far more than $110,000.
That already happened! This is how Liberia was founded.

How would welfare affect his family members? I assume they are responsible people who support themselves.

And if affirmative action ends, yes….I do believe that the leftists at Harvard and the like will come up with some other racist attempt to reduce the number of whites and Asians, but it too will go to the SCOTUS.
When the Harvard Crimson announced that Claudine Gay had been appointed to be the next President of Harvard the Harvard Crimson was full of news stories and editorials praising the appointment as a great victory for diversity, equity, and inclusion.

The comment section filled up with posts claiming that Claudine Gay was an unqualified beneficiary of affirmative action. Several days later all those comments had been removed. The Harvard Crimson claims to value diversity. It clearly does not value diversity of opinion.

A university can always find ways to admit unqualified blacks. The unqualified blacks will drop out, flunk out, or get useless degrees that are worthless on the job marked. The university will still deposit the tuition money in the bank, brag about having a student body that "looks like America," and continue the scam.

Hiring managers in the private sector want to hire the most capable applicants. They do not like being pressured by the government to hire blacks who cannot perform well. I am looking forward to a Supreme Court decision against affirmative action in hiring.

I have never known a Hispanic who liked blacks. I have never known an East Asian who liked blacks.

If you want to provoke a massive white backlash, keep pushing this bizarre fantasy.

You haven't known many people.

If anything Whites, Asians and Blacks are the real illegal immigrants. California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah and Colorado were STOLEN from the Mexican people with the Treaty of Hildalgo. President Polk wanted to cheat them out of their land and that's exactly what he did.
:lmao:

Blacks do not deserve reparations.

They do not deserve affirmative action.

They do not deserve welfare checks for their illegitimate children.

We would be better off without them.

They would be lost without us.
Everyone deserves equality. There are good and bad people of all races. This being said, I am against reparations and AA. People of all races need a helping hand now and then, but nobody should make a career out of Welfare.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That was 3 years ago. Add another 2.5 trillion to it now and the lost money is 18.5 trillion lost to blacks IN THIS CENTURY because of CONTINUING WHITE RACISM.

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000 until 2020, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. And this is just the bare minimum for this century, addition losses occurred from 1950 until 2000.

So stop talking about slavery and stop talking about who didn't suffer and what you didn't do. Because it's still going on and blacks today are suffering.

This would be good for the first installment of payments. What do we do about the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, .......... 943rd, 944th, and the 945th installment of trillion dollar payments that still wouldn't fix the problem? We have to keep not fixing the problem. If you fixed the problem then the money would dry up and that would be very bad. We couldn't possibly live in an America where people didn't get money for whining like bitches. That would be no America at all. Say no to fixing problems.

From 200 until 2020 blacks were not discriminated against. They were discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Trillions of white tax dollars were spent on black welfare checks. We must also include the costs of black crimes against whites.

Last edited:
643d62a82e689643d62a82e68a.jpg

Chicago Mayor Warns That If Local Walmart Locations Close People Will Have Fewer Places To Shoplift

643d62a82e689643d62a82e68a.jpg

Chicago Mayor Warns That If Local Walmart Locations Close People Will Have Fewer Places To Shoplift
An assertion like this needs to be documented. I want to know what the Chicago Mayor actually said, word for word.

Forum List

Back