Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

Actually the amount whites owe blacks is less than zero. They should pay us for the fact that they are more affluent and in better health than blacks in black majority, black run countries. They should pay whites for the advantages of living in a country dominated by whites.
They should pay whites out of gratitude for having been brought her in the first place.
Clinton and the Neo-Cons Saved an Al Qaida Outpost Because Russia Backed Its Enemies

Mortal enemies Iran and Saudi Arabia both financed Moslem Supremacy in Bosnia. So the Blacks and the Browns will unite long enough to minimize Whites, just like the Christian Serbs and Croats were minimized when jihadis took over the Bosnian state.
Hispanics will never join blacks in a war against whites.

There are plenty of bad feelings between the two groups.Besides blacks have nothing worthwhile to offer in any such partnership. They're worthless.

Last edited:
White women have recieved alimony. Japanese got reperations. Native Americans have got reparations. You really don't know anything about this issue and perhaps you need to do research.
So, is the government and/or taxpayers paying that alimony?

White women have recieved alimony. Japanese got reperations. Native Americans have got reparations. You really don't know anything about this issue and perhaps you need to do research.
I know enough about this issue to know that Democrat politicians are foolish to encourage blacks to think they are going to get reparations. There are not going to be any reparations.

Blacks owe whites for the benefits of living in a society dominated by whites.

I want to end most of the welfare system, especially any help whatsoever for unmarried women and their illegitimate children.

The way to solve the problems of the inner city is with a much tougher criminal justice system. Billions for defense, but not one cent for tribute.

What's going to happen when Whites are no longer a majority in the USA? I hear after 2043, Whites will be a minority. :eek2yum:
Hispanics and Asians are more likely to dislike blacks than whites are. For economic reasons most immigrants live in or near black neighborhoods. They do not like what they see, and they do not feel guilty about it. They feel anger and contempt.

I checked Google; didn't find a JackDallas there. He did say he was a writer of historical fiction books. Other things I recall him saying:
1) He was good friends with a lady named Minatuar
2) He didn't like Black NBA players. He said if they weren't playing basketball they'd be gangbangers or drug pushers.
3) He loved Civil War history; JackDallas could recite the details of many battles in that war. And also name most of the Generals from the North and the South. (I think he was partial to the South).

I must run, Sage of Main Street. WalMart is having a sale on SOCKS today and I don't want to miss it. We can never have too many SOCKS. I love it too, when I find a SOCK that I haven't seen in a long time. It really makes my day. :71:
It is disappointing when meet someone and they appear to be kind and balanced as far as race is concerned. And then they turn out to be completely different than you thought. It's just life on the message boards, I guess.
JackDallas actually paid membership fees for a fellow poster after he lost a bet with her. Let's see---what was her name---SunsetRose? Yeah! I think that was it. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Blacks will never get reparations. Whites won't stand for it.
Fuck reparations.

Make the lazy assholes get jobs, like everyone else. If they don't like it they can leave.

They'll get plenty of free shit in some African shithole, I'm sure. Lol...

Fuck reparations.

Make the lazy assholes get jobs, like everyone else. If they don't like it they can leave.

They'll get plenty of free shit in some African shithole, I'm sure. Lol...
The “reparations” for the abuse their ancestors took generations ago is all the advantages and opportunities - and now favoritism - they enjoy by living in America currently.

Forum List

Back