Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

That had something to do with it. Race also contributed. Reagan openly appealed to white hostility toward blacks. That is why he was elected and re elected.

Expressions of that hostility have been suppressed. I do not think they have gone away, or even lessened.
You are wrong on both counts.

This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!​

game-of-thrones-well.gif

Daily Mail April 1, 2023

'Five million is too little!' California reparations task force is told black residents of Golden State should EACH be paid $7.6 million, as leader says proposed $800bn payout might not be enough​

-----------

I wonder what IM2 and MsTurquoise think of this.

I have never known a Hispanic who liked blacks. I have never known an East Asian who liked blacks.

If you want to provoke a massive white backlash, keep pushing this bizarre fantasy.
So, why do I see intermarriage between these groups? :woohoo:Nobody is scared of your threats of a backlash. Bring it on, baby.

It's called trying to discourage ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. California has been flooded with illegal immigrants since the seventies and they are costing the real taxpayers billions of bucks in direct and indirect costs.
If anything Whites, Asians and Blacks are the real illegal immigrants. California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah and Colorado were STOLEN from the Mexican people with the Treaty of Hildalgo. President Polk wanted to cheat them out of their land and that's exactly what he did.

I hope there is never a race war in the United States. It would be worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. If there is, it will not be non whites against whites, but non blacks against blacks.

For economic reasons immigrants often need to live in or near black neighborhoods. They do not like the black behavior they see. They do not feel guilty about it.
Honey, go lay down for awhile. You are starting to hallucinate. How do you know how immigrants feel? Sheesh!:rolleyes:

Daily Mail April 1, 2023

'Five million is too little!' California reparations task force is told black residents of Golden State should EACH be paid $7.6 million, as leader says proposed $800bn payout might not be enough​

-----------

I wonder what IM2 and MsTurquoise think of this.
See? This is the other problem with reparations. They’ll never be satisfied, and elections will all come down to who will hand over more millions of dollars to blacks.

The amount of money they are taking about is ridiculous! Holocaust survivors, who lived through the most torturous ordeal imaginable and were maimed for life, got only around $300 or $400 a month. Now blacks generations removed from slavery, who have actually enjoyed favoritism for decades, are thinking that $5 million isn’t enough?

This sense of entitlement, being enabled by some progressive Democrats, will accomplish two things:

1) Blacks demanding millions upon millions will just build well-deserved anger and resentment against them by the majority population

2) Democrats promising to steal billions of dollars from whites to give to blacks who didn’t earn them will LOSE ELECTIONS. How stupid are these Democrats anyway?

See? This is the other problem with reparations. They’ll never be satisfied, and elections will all come down to who will hand over more millions of dollars to blacks.

The amount of money they are taking about is ridiculous! Holocaust survivors, who lived through the most torturous ordeal imaginable and were maimed for life, got only around $300 or $400 a month. Now blacks generations removed from slavery, who have actually enjoyed favoritism for decades, are thinking that $5 million isn’t enough?

This sense of entitlement, being enabled by some progressive Democrats, will accomplish two things:

1) Blacks demanding millions upon millions will just build well-deserved anger and resentment against them by the majority population

2) Democrats promising to steal billions of dollars from whites to give to blacks who didn’t earn them will LOSE ELECTIONS. How stupid are these Democrats anyway?
Who paid the money that went to the Holocaust survivors? Was it the Nazis who killed/mistreated them, or was it the Nazi's children, grandchildren and great grandchildren?

Their children. I and other whites are willing to pay reparations to slaves, as well. Find me one.
The heirs of Holocaust victims received reparations also. They are still getting reparations down to this day. Payments every month. Who has been paying those taxes? The grandchildren and great grandchildren of the Nazis who did the wrong.

The heirs of Holocaust victims received reparations also. They are still getting reparations down to this day. Payments every month. Who has been paying those taxes? The grandchildren and great grandchildren of the Nazis who did the wrong.
The heirs are the SPECIFIC ones who had property and money stolen from their parents. The Nazis took a lot of artwork in particular.

That’s very different than point-blank giving millions of dollars to every person who has dark skin, regardless of whether they are descendants of slaves or not.

Just out of curiosity, how much money do you think blacks should take from whites, and for how long? Enough to turn whites into their slaves by working for a living and then turning over a fortune to blacks who didn’t earn it. Because that’s what this is all about: turnabout.

Lisa558, I must run. Thanks for the conversation. I'm sorry you have a persecution complex. I hope you get over it. You say you are very intelligent. It's strange how the most intelligent people sometimes have the most mental health issues.
Have a nice day, my dear. Bye. :bye1:

Lisa558, I must run. Thanks for the conversation. I'm sorry you have a persecution complex. I hope you get over it. You say you are very intelligent. It's strange how the most intelligent people sometimes have the most mental health issues.
Have a nice day, my dear. Bye. :bye1:
I am so sorry you have a persecution complex and feel entitled to money, and that you are a nasty young student who tells other people they are mentally ill. There is a mentally ill person in my family who suffered for many years, and it’s no joking matter. Too bad your youth doesn’t allow you to see that.

Reparations will never be paid. Where there be black ghetto riots when this becomes obvious?

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:
What about the loses to the gross domestic product caused by affirmative action programs that cause blacks to be hired for jobs they lack the intelligence to perform adequately?

Affirmative action and reparations assume that the black race and the white race are of equal average intelligence. Where is there evidence of that?

Forum List

Back