Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

You're right, many blacks were dispossessed of their land, but some 2000 retained it. How many decedents of those 2000 could exist today?

I have no idea. But, there were about 4 million enslaved Africans at the start of the Civil War. At the end of the war most of them were left with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
Where did you get that 2000 number from? I never heard that before.

Opinion doesn't hold up facts in a logical conversation, debate, scientific or socio-economic peer reviewed journals. Debate rules 101, emotion based opinions don't count. Doesn't mean what you experienced is incorrect, but at the end of the day, statistical data rules.
So, are you saying I didn't see what I saw or hear what I heard?

I once said a similar thing - although I said adopt the values and path of Jewish culture (which is similar to Asian). The black activists and their leftist enablers descended upon me with a vengeance, and started finding obscure stories about Jews who have done wrong.

That defensive and attacking attitude will never solve their problems. All they need to do is look at the minority that has been the most persecuted throughout the world, for thousands of years, and STILL has risen to above average, and emulate them.
Would Jews have been able to rise so far if they had not been WHITE? NO.:114:

Would Jews have been able to rise so far if they had not been WHITE? NO.:114:
Jews have suffered more persecution than any other minority in the world. The haters who have expelled them repeatedly, murdered them by the millions, preferred to send a boatload back to Hitler than allow more Jews in the country - along with the everyday antisemites who refused to hire them, wouldn’t allow them in their neighborhoods (or in my personal case, in the house) - don’t see them as “White.”

Your refusal to admit that a persecuted minority can succeed - not only succeed, but succeed ABOVE AVERAGE - by making wise choices, developing the right personal traits, and exercising discipline - and insistence that others only get where they are because….WHITE!!…. reeks of resentment and does nothing to help blacks.

If Jews could move from East Side tenements to a house in upper-middle class neighborhoods, DURING or shortly after Hitler’s reign, in a single generation, and while universities were working to keep Jews out, then blacks, with universities bending over backwards to favor them, should have been able to do it in three generations.

Last edited:
I have no idea. But, there were about 4 million enslaved Africans at the start of the Civil War. At the end of the war most of them were left with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
Most of the whites fighting to free them had nothing more than the clothes on their backs when they enlisted or were drafted. Prior to the widespread use of mass-produced clothing, most people had at most, two outfits, one for every day and one for church. Mass produced clothing didn't become common until the mid-nineteen twenties.

Blacks are at least 15% of the US population; your figures are out of date. And Whites are only 9% of the WORLD population, so what difference does population make? All the rest of your post is nothing but rightwing talking points. You guys must get your information from the same source. :icon_rolleyes:

Wrong again, in 2020 wiki says the black population was 12.2%, in July 2022 US Census put the black population at 13.6%. And you can cry about talking points all you want, but the numbers back them up. Almost 40% of all abortions are black babies and and almost 10,000 black murders in 2020 mostly at the hands of other blacks. And the WSJ reports that there were more black babies aborted than were born alive in NYC, year over year. I know the truth has to hurt, feel free to try to prove me wrong.

In the end, only some 2,000 blacks retained land they had won and worked after the war.

Wrong again, in 2020 wiki says the black population was 12.2%, in July 2022 US Census put the black population at 13.6%. And you can cry about talking points all you want, but the numbers back them up. Almost 40% of all abortions are black babies and and almost 10,000 black murders in 2020 mostly at the hands of other blacks. And the WSJ reports that there were more black babies aborted than were born alive in NYC, year over year. I know the truth has to hurt, feel free to try to prove me wrong.

You believe everything you read in Wikipedia? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In the end, only some 2,000 blacks retained land they had won and worked after the war.

Thank you for sharing this link. I truly had never heard of 2,000 ex-slaves getting their 40 acres and a mule. I thought they lost everything when Andrew Johnson became President and gave the White Confederates back their land.
Maybe some of these ex-slaves's descendants were able to hold onto their land. The hate and oppression against Blacks was so great in the years after Reconstruction, it would be a miracle if they were able to keep their property. The Whites in the South didn't accept them as equals, and didn't want to see them own ANYTHING.

Jews have suffered more persecution than any other minority in the world. The haters who have expelled them repeatedly, murdered them by the millions, preferred to send a boatload back to Hitler than allow more Jews in the country - along with the everyday antisemites who refused to hire them, wouldn’t allow them in their neighborhoods (or in my personal case, in the house) - don’t see them as “White.”

Your refusal to admit that a persecuted minority can succeed - not only succeed, but succeed ABOVE AVERAGE - by making wise choices, developing the right personal traits, and exercising discipline - and insistence that others only get where they are because….WHITE!!…. reeks of resentment and does nothing to help blacks.

If Jews could move from East Side tenements to a house in upper-middle class neighborhoods, DURING or shortly after Hitler’s reign, in a single generation, and while universities were working to keep Jews out, then blacks, with universities bending over backwards to favor them, should have been able to do it in three generations.
Why do you care what Black people do with their lives? You make it clear on this message board that you hate them. You don't want them to benefit from Affirmative Action. You don't like seeing them in good jobs. You always try to compare them to other demographics, while forgetting Blacks are the only demographic in the US who started out as chattel slaves. Jewish people have had challenges, but they were never slaves in the USA.
So, please stop with your condescending advice to Blacks. :sigh2:

Why do you care what Black people do with their lives? You make it clear on this message board that you hate them. You don't want them to benefit from Affirmative Action. You don't like seeing them in good jobs. You always try to compare them to other demographics, while forgetting Blacks are the only demographic in the US who started out as chattel slaves. Jewish people have had challenges, but they were never slaves in the USA.
So, please stop with your condescending advice to Blacks. :sigh2:
None of any of that is true, but your hate is so strong against anyone who doesn’t want to continue with racist practices that you’ve concocted a false reality in your own mind - and makes me not want to waste my time.

Thank you for sharing this link. I truly had never heard of 2,000 ex-slaves getting their 40 acres and a mule. I thought they lost everything when Andrew Johnson became President and gave the White Confederates back their land.
Maybe some of these ex-slaves's descendants were able to hold onto their land. The hate and oppression against Blacks was so great in the years after Reconstruction, it would be a miracle if they were able to keep their property. The Whites in the South didn't accept them as equals, and didn't want to see them own ANYTHING.

Yeah, the dems haven't changed in 158 years.

Idiot, I gave you the stats, you're just not bright enough to understand them.

Rules for the care of trailer homes:
1) Rotate the tires at least twice a year.
2) If not sitting on wheels, it is considered stationary and property taxes must be paid.
3) Make sure they are well anchored into the ground if you live in a hurricane/tornado prone area.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. Bye. :bye1:

Rules for the care of trailer homes:
1) Rotate the tires at least twice a year.
2) If not sitting on wheels, it is considered stationary and property taxes must be paid.
3) Make sure they are well anchored into the ground if you live in a hurricane/tornado prone area.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. Bye. :bye1:
What’s with the trailer home comments? There are a lot of nice, expensive mobile homes. It looks like you are using a negative stereotype of how you think white people live, but I guess you don’t consider that racist, do you?

Forum List

Back