Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That was 3 years ago. Add another 2.5 trillion to it now and the lost money is 18.5 trillion lost to blacks IN THIS CENTURY because of CONTINUING WHITE RACISM.

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000 until 2020, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. And this is just the bare minimum for this century, addition losses occurred from 1950 until 2000.

So stop talking about slavery and stop talking about who didn't suffer and what you didn't do. Because it's still going on and blacks today are suffering.
Well you can bet the Democrats will promise you reparations. You can also bet they will never deliver and will blame their “failure” on Republicans.

Keep voting for Democrats and 20 years from now not much will have changed.

No it’s not. It’s the fault of blacks themselves. Jim Crow was two to three generations ago. It only takes a single generation to recover and become successful, ESPECIALLY when blacks have gotten favoritism for 40 years.

If Jews could keep going in the 40s and 50s after Hitler wiped out half their families to become successful college graduates - despite the anti-Jew quotas - the. Blacks should be able to as well.

1) Stop f’ing without birth control
2) Stay in school and take taxpayer money to earn an A.A.
3) Stop blaming other people for your own failures
Was the Holocaust the Jews fault? And why did the Jews recieve reparations from Germany for their losses in the Holocaust? Why didn't they just let byegones be byegones? You know. "That was so long ago. Why don't you just forget about it"?

Was the Holocaust the Jews fault? And why did the Jews recieve reparations from Germany for their losses in the Holocaust? Why didn't they just let byegones be byegones? You know. "That was so long ago. Why don't you just forget about it"?
Jews who suffered directly - concentration camp victims who had physical ailments as a result of the inhumane treatment - got reparations.

Blacks today have not suffered directly. In fact, they have been enjoying favoritism since you were a kid in college 40 years ago.

Jews who suffered directly - concentration camp victims who had physical ailments as a result of the inhumane treatment - got reparations.

Blacks today have not suffered directly. In fact, they have been enjoying favoritism since you were a kid in college 40 years ago.
Ex-slaves didn't get reparations directly because of the virulent racism at the time. They are all deceased now. So, it is only fitting that their descendants get the reparations.

Ex-slaves didn't get reparations directly because of the virulent racism at the time. They are all deceased now. So, it is only fitting that their descendants get the reparations.
No it’s not. My grandmother lost her own mother, her sister, her BIL, and four young nieces and nephews to Hitler - which is a hell of a lot worse than YOU ever faced - and got nothing from Germany. Only DIRECT SURVIVORS.

What about the survivors of the Jews that FDR turned away on the St. Louis, and sent them back to Hitler? I don’t hear any of them wailing for reparations for what America did.

Just appreciate all the advantages and benefits you now have as a result of being born in America, and consider that reparations.

If one of those Black millionaires or billionaires get stopped by the wrong police officer, he is the same as any other Black person. The comedian Chris Rock said it best. He said, "There is no poor White guy who would want to trade places with me. And I'm a millionaire".
White skin privledge is worth more than money.
P.S. If your grandfathers had Anglicized their names, I bet they would have had it a lot easier. They might not admit it, but they knew.

LMAO, the same applies to any race that gets stopped by the "wrong police officer". Almost twice as many whites are shot by police than blacks. And I find that amazing since blacks have a greater propensity toward criminality and running from officers.

So what about the descendants of the the slaves that actually got their 40 acres and a mule, how do you separate their descendants from the rest?

LMAO, the same applies to any race that gets stopped by the "wrong police officer". Almost twice as many whites are shot by police than blacks. And I find that amazing since blacks have a greater propensity toward criminality and running from officers.

I find it amazing that Blacks get stopped more than Whites, but Whites are the ones with the most drugs in their cars. (Or so I hear).

So what about the descendants of the the slaves that actually got their 40 acres and a mule, how do you separate their descendants from the rest?

There were ex-slaves that actually got the 40 acres and a mule? I heard it was all taken away from them when Andrew Johnson became President.

"Germany has taken commendable steps to confront it's role as the perpetrator of the Holocaust and to ensure that Holocaust victims AND THEIR HEIRS recieve restitution and/or compensation. From 1945 to 2018 the German govt paid approx. $86.8 BILLION in restitution and compensation to Holocaust victims AND THEIR HEIRS." I copied this from an internet website.

Sounds like money went to more than just the people who suffered directly. And it wasn't just a ONE TIME payment. Germany has been paying ever since the end of WW2. So, I wonder why Blacks in America can't get reparations for slavery? :confused:

"Germany has taken commendable steps to confront it's role as the perpetrator of the Holocaust and to ensure that Holocaust victims AND THEIR HEIRS recieve restitution and/or compensation. From 1945 to 2018 the German govt paid approx. $86.8 BILLION in restitution and compensation to Holocaust victims AND THEIR HEIRS." I copied this from an internet website.

Sounds like money went to more than just the people who suffered directly. And it wasn't just a ONE TIME payment. Germany has been paying ever since the end of WW2. So, I wonder why Blacks in America can't get reparations for slavery? :confused:
You quoted it from a website, and clearly taken out of context. How about a link? In this case, the heirs are people who would have inherited the homes and artwork and money seized from their relatives from the Nazis, and the Nazis needed to pay it back.

And blacks today are not the heirs of slaves. An heir is someone who inherits wealth directly.

Finally, that’s a relatively small sum consider the wealth the Nazis stole from the 6 million Jews they murdered. The only person I ever knew who was getting reparations from Germany was a direct survivor of the barbarism - he could never eat a complete meal again due to the necrotic areas of his stomach removed - and his check was a few hundred dollars a month.

None of this millions being discussed so no black ever has to work again, essentially turning whitey into his slave.

I find it amazing that Blacks get stopped more than Whites, but Whites are the ones with the most drugs in their cars. (Or so I hear).

Let me tell ya something. Blacks are orders of magnitude more likely to die at the hands of another black, mostly black men, than any white or police officer. Add to that, unimaginable self induce geocide, all the black children that are thrown out in Margret Sangers abortion mills as medical waste and you might get a clue why blacks can never seem to rise above about 13% of the US population. If you want to fix the problems blacks are having, you need to adopt the values of our Asian culture, where family, education and hard work are valued above all. Demanding other people solve your problems will never work, it's on you.

Last edited:
There were ex-slaves that actually got the 40 acres and a mule? I heard it was all taken away from them when Andrew Johnson became President.

You're right, many blacks were dispossessed of their land, but some 2000 retained it. How many decedents of those 2000 could exist today?

Let me tell ya something. Blacks are orders of magnitude more likely to die at the hands of another black, mostly black men, than any white or police officer. Add to that, unimaginable self induce geocide, all the black children that are thrown out in Margret Sangers abortion mills as medical waste and you might get a clue why blacks can never seem to rise above about 13% of the US population. If you want to fix the problems blacks are having, you need to adopt the values of our Asian culture, where family, education and hard work are valued above all. Demanding other people solve your problems will never work, it's on you.

I once said a similar thing - although I said adopt the values and path of Jewish culture (which is similar to Asian). The black activists and their leftist enablers descended upon me with a vengeance, and started finding obscure stories about Jews who have done wrong.

That defensive and attacking attitude will never solve their problems. All they need to do is look at the minority that has been the most persecuted throughout the world, for thousands of years, and STILL has risen to above average, and emulate them.

You're right, many blacks were dispossessed of their land, but some 2000 retained it. How many decedents of those 2000 could exist today?

Or what about Jews who arrived here penniless three generations ago - just in time for the Great Depression - and lived in walk-up tenements, so poor they couldn’t even afford to have the ice delivered but had to go schlep it themselves - and by the 50s their children owned decent middle-class houses, and by the 80s and 90s their grandchildren owned ”upper-middle” class homes?

Two generations: that’s all it took for the Jews, facing antisemitism, to build up from abject poverty to upper-middle class affluence. Sometimes it was only ONE generation to go from the tenements of NYC to a (currently valued) $800,000 house.

sorry but i am going with no here....all minorities have been oppressed by white men....women, asians, indians etc are we going to give all these groups money?

I say just give every single American a dollar with a letter of apology for the oppression their ancestors experienced or may have experienced prior to March 27, 2023. Then we can move forward with oppression that takes place March 28, 2023 and beyond. Let's be done and put that old stuff behind us and do better moving forward.

My own life experience and observation substaniate this FACT.
Opinion doesn't hold up facts in a logical conversation, debate, scientific or socio-economic peer reviewed journals. Debate rules 101, emotion based opinions don't count. Doesn't mean what you experienced is incorrect, but at the end of the day, statistical data rules.

Blacks are at least 15% of the US population; your figures are out of date. And Whites are only 9% of the WORLD population, so what difference does population make? All the rest of your post is nothing but rightwing talking points. You guys must get your information from the same source. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back