THIS Is What We're Fighting

This is either satire or just a flat out lie.

First off there is no link to the claimed survey.

Second, nobody thinks that people making 150,000 are the "global elite" yet that was the line for who is a 1%er global elite.

Sounds like you're talking about republicans. Let's give the wealthy more tax breaks. Let's force poor women to have more children they can't afford to feed. The wealthy need more and more poor people working for them. And above all , let's keep cutting child support.

Well.

1 All of the rich want tax breaks. Not sure where you got this idea it's only republicans, they all want it and all the politicians want the rich people's donations. Here is a clip of trump explaining that yes he takes advantage of tax laws and explains so does Hillary's friends and if they don't want him to do what he does then they need to change tax codes. And if someone told you that you could pay very little in taxes you would do it, no one wants to pay taxes.

2 No one is forcing women to have babies they can't afford, no one. If women can't afford a baby then they shouldn't be involved in risky behavior that can result in a child. All these poor women having babies shouldn't be just having sex with anyone, even using protection isn't a guarantee. They are chosing to engage in activities that can result in pregnancy. It's their own responsibility. They can chose not to raw dog it, they can chose to use multiple forms of protection, they can chose not to have sex.

3 is just a dumb off handed comment that isn't proveable that they specifically want poor people working for them.

4 since you said someone shouldn't have to keep children they can't afford shouldnt the men be able to not pay for the child? Your logic states a woman can kill a baby, but a man will have to pay for it if she keeps it. Like Dave Chappelle said "if you can kill it I should at least be able to abandon it". That's not fair at all. But let's move on. The house approved Child support reform, the house which is controlled by republicans.

Those CAN NOT be the global elite ... for one thing, those rented dinner jackets fit like a cheap prom date tux and -- you're joking --- brown shoes and brown belt with a black dinner jacket? The knock-off DiCaprio in the foreground is wearing a clip on bow tie for frak's sake.

I'm not object to being led by a global elite, but I would be heartily sickened if they dressed that poorly.
I've met some very, VERY rich people in my life. At work. I'm talking BILLIONAIRES. Most of them Engineers.

And they don't give a fuck how they dress. They don't even care what they drive.

Had a guy as a customer one time that built Airports. I asked him, "You mean like small or Private airports?" He's like, "No, I just finished the new International Airport in Brasilia".

I also had the guy that invented the new paint process for automobiles, the 2-part-paint deal, as a customer. He owned the patent. He didn't share it with anybody. And every automobile produced in the world sent him a fee for the use of his paint.

I could go on and on but the point is.... The real rich people, the people with REAL money, don't give a fuck what you or I think. They dress how they want and the drive what they want and they do what they want.

Now -- Their chilluns is another matter. Which is what I think we're looking at in that picture. Which looks like a CGI anyway.

So you people go on obsessing over irrelevancies. It's what you do. It's why you're falling further and further behind.

I've met some very, VERY rich people in my life. At work. I'm talking BILLIONAIRES. Most of them Engineers.

And they don't give a fuck how they dress. They don't even care what they drive.

Had a guy as a customer one time that built Airports. I asked him, "You mean like small or Private airports?" He's like, "No, I just finished the new International Airport in Brasilia".

I also had the guy that invented the new paint process for automobiles, the 2-part-paint deal, as a customer. He owned the patent. He didn't share it with anybody. And every automobile produced in the world sent him a fee for the use of his paint.

I could go on and on but the point is.... The real rich people, the people with REAL money, don't give a fuck what you or I think. They dress how they want and the drive what they want and they do what they want.

Now -- Their chilluns is another matter. Which is what I think we're looking at in that picture. Which looks like a CGI anyway.

So you people go on obsessing over irrelevancies. It's what you do. It's why you're falling further and further behind.
Can you name one of these billionaire engineers you worked with? Yeah, I didn’t think so. I sense a case of amnesia about to take hold under the guise of “I’m not going to jeopardize these people” or some other bullshit. Oldest trope on the Internet...protecting your imaginary relationships, stock purchases....because you know...everyone you tell has an A-Team ready to roll at a moment’s notice.

Can you name one of these billionaire engineers you worked with? Yeah, I didn’t think so. I sense a case of amnesia about to take hold under the guise of “I’m not going to jeopardize these people” or some other bullshit. Oldest trope on the Internet...protecting your imaginary relationships, stock purchases....because you know...everyone you tell has an A-Team ready to roll at a moment’s notice.
I live in SW Florida. The retirement capital of the known Universe. I owned an Insurance Agency. Everybody needs Insurance. Cars, Houses, Ten Million Condo on the Beach, Investment Property, whatever

And while Billionaires usually have staff, lawyers and accountants that take care of their day-to-day needs where they're headquartered, they don't take them with them everywhere they go. Especially to their new retirement homes in Florida. (Hot Tip: Billionaires tend to have more than one) And in the old days, it was really hard to buy Insurance over the phone (still is). And most reputable Agents wouldn't sell it over the phone. Too many legal forms to be signed.

Following me? Didn't think so.

So they'd pop in and we'd chat. I'm a chatty kind of guy.

Wanna know about the Celebrities I've met? Former Heads of State? Retired Generals? Politicians?

You? Where do you live and what do you do? I strongly suspect you earn your living off the taxpayer dime. betcha

I don't bullshit. Mostly because -- I don't give a fuck what you think.

Workers are free to negotiate their wages everywhere in the county. It's really simple, if you don't like the wages offered, don't take a job there, and if you already took a job there, quit. That's been my practice all my life and I'm doing just fine.

You also have the ability to freelance.....The wage slave whiners never consider that option.

I live in SW Florida. The retirement capital of the known Universe. I owned an Insurance Agency. Everybody needs Insurance. Cars, Houses, Ten Million Condo on the Beach, Investment Property, whatever

And while Billionaires usually have staff, lawyers and accountants that take care of their day-to-day needs where they're headquartered, they don't take them with them everywhere they go. Especially to their new retirement homes in Florida. (Hot Tip: Billionaires tend to have more than one) And in the old days, it was really hard to buy Insurance over the phone (still is). And most reputable Agents wouldn't sell it over the phone. Too many legal forms to be signed.

Following me? Didn't think so.

So they'd pop in and we'd chat. I'm a chatty kind of guy.

Wanna know about the Celebrities I've met? Former Heads of State? Retired Generals? Politicians?

You? Where do you live and what do you do? I strongly suspect you earn your living off the taxpayer dime. betcha

I don't bullshit. Mostly because -- I don't give a fuck what you think.

Yeah, we’ll add you to the other conservatives who write like they dropped out of third grade but claim to be worth $11M, retiring in the 40’s and living on dividend income, and of course scruffy who claims to be an expert in...well...everything.

You guys are just so silly.

Yeah, we’ll add you to the other conservatives who write like they dropped out of third grade but claim to be worth $11M, retiring in the 40’s and living on dividend income, and of course scruffy who claims to be an expert in...well...everything.

You guys are just so silly.
I have never claimed to be well off. Mostly because; I'm not. I'm 'okay' at best. Hardly well-off.

Who says you need to be well off in order to meet those who are? You?

You get confused easily, don't you? Kinda young for dementia. Sad. But you do meet many of the signs of early onset Dementia. Take better care of yourself. Lose some weight. Find a good Man.

or not

I have never claimed to be well off. Mostly because; I'm not. I'm 'okay' at best. Hardly well-off.

Who says you need to be well off in order to meet those who are? You?

You get confused easily, don't you? Kinda young for dementia. Sad. But you do meet many of the signs of early onset Dementia. Take better care of yourself. Lose some weight. Find a good Man.

or not
Nah, I categorize you with the rest of the obvious conservative liars because you’re clearly just making shit up to make yourself appear more interesting.

Yeah...you’ve met heads of state. Right.

I believe that every single patriot in here believes that we are struggling against the people below. And that the dim party is part and party to them.

Do you recognize these people? Their attitudes, their prejudices, their hatred and disgust for The Working Man and Woman?

The VAST majority of dims will agree with these people. Believe it

America's richest 1% and Ivy Leaguers say the rest of the country has TOO much personal freedom and want to ration food and electricity, shocking poll finds​

• Elites want to save the planet by banning SUVs and jet plane vacations
  • They're much bigger fans of Joe Biden and the government than regular voters
A survey has found that 'top 1 percent' earners and Ivy League graduates are much keener on banning and rationing cars and air travel in pursuit of climate targets than the rest of the country.

They also expressed an authoritarian streak — nearly six in ten members of the elite say there's too much personal freedom in the US, many times more than for ordinary voters.

View attachment 892659
The survey focused on postgrad, city slickers earning more than $150,000 per year
You are aware that Donald Trump IS one of the 1%-ers this article is talking about, aren't you?

This is either satire or just a flat out lie.

First off there is no link to the claimed survey.

Second, nobody thinks that people making 150,000 are the "global elite" yet that was the line for who is a 1%er global elite.
Anyone with competent reading comprehension and internet use skills would be able to figure such out.
Main clue is in the graphs shown in the article.
For the helpless, here;

Last edited:
Anyone with competent reading comprehension and internet use skills would be able to figure such out.
Main clue is in the graphs shown in the article.
For the helpless, here;

Any article worth reading would include a link. There is no excuse for crappy journalism.

Workers are free to negotiate their wages everywhere in the county. It's really simple, if you don't like the wages offered, don't take a job there, and if you already took a job there, quit. That's been my practice all my life and I'm doing just fine.

OKTexas says rather than expect higher wages you should "negotiate" by quitting your shitty wage job and just stay home drawing welfare, because it pays better.
BRILLIANT!

You are aware that Donald Trump IS one of the 1%-ers this article is talking about, aren't you?
That qualifies as one of the dumbest fucking posts in human history. If you had any self-awareness, this would be the time to show it.

Forum List

Back