THIS Is What We're Fighting

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I believe that every single patriot in here believes that we are struggling against the people below. And that the dim party is part and party to them.

Do you recognize these people? Their attitudes, their prejudices, their hatred and disgust for The Working Man and Woman?

The VAST majority of dims will agree with these people. Believe it

America's richest 1% and Ivy Leaguers say the rest of the country has TOO much personal freedom and want to ration food and electricity, shocking poll finds​

• Elites want to save the planet by banning SUVs and jet plane vacations
  • They're much bigger fans of Joe Biden and the government than regular voters
A survey has found that 'top 1 percent' earners and Ivy League graduates are much keener on banning and rationing cars and air travel in pursuit of climate targets than the rest of the country.

They also expressed an authoritarian streak — nearly six in ten members of the elite say there's too much personal freedom in the US, many times more than for ordinary voters.

1706137281670.png

The survey focused on postgrad, city slickers earning more than $150,000 per year

I believe that every single patriot in here believes that we are struggling against the people below. And that the dim party is part and party to them.

Do you recognize these people? Their attitudes, their prejudices, their hatred and disgust for The Working Man and Woman?

America's richest 1% and Ivy Leaguers say the rest of the country has TOO much personal freedom and want to ration food and electricity, shocking poll finds​

A survey has found that 'top 1 percent' earners and Ivy League graduates are much keener on banning and rationing cars and air travel in pursuit of climate targets than the rest of the country.

They also expressed an authoritarian streak — nearly six in ten members of the elite say there's too much personal freedom in the US, many times more than for ordinary voters.

View attachment 892659
The survey focused on postgrad, city slickers earning more than $150,000 per year
Weird how you think that but you've dedicated your entire political life to enriching them and giving them more power

are you talking about Bezos , Gates , Zuckerberg ect ..all far left dems ?
I'm talking about them and the rest of the wealthy elite, left and right. You have voted to gut their taxes, to let them spend freely to purchase political power, to weaken the governments ability to go after monopolies, to suppress the ability of their workers to negotiate wages; I could go on and on. You are a great friend to them.

View attachment 892659
Sounds like you're talking about republicans. Let's give the wealthy more tax breaks. Let's force poor women to have more children they can't afford to feed. The wealthy need more and more poor people working for them. And above all , let's keep cutting child support.

View attachment 892659

Those CAN NOT be the global elite ... for one thing, those rented dinner jackets fit like a cheap prom date tux and -- you're joking --- brown shoes and brown belt with a black dinner jacket? The knock-off DiCaprio in the foreground is wearing a clip on bow tie for frak's sake.

I'm not object to being led by a global elite, but I would be heartily sickened if they dressed that poorly.

I'm talking about them and the rest of the wealthy elite, left and right. You have voted to gut their taxes, to let them spend freely to purchase political power, to weaken the governments ability to go after monopolies, to suppress the ability of their workers to negotiate wages; I could go on and on. You are a great friend to them.
Left , right ; you are correct , whichever side the wealthy choose to align themselves with. They are the problem , they can barely relate to the common man anymore or worse yet pretend to understand them ( trump ) and totally deceive them.

Those CAN NOT be the global elite ... for one thing, those rented dinner jackets fit like a cheap prom date tux and -- you're joking --- brown shoes and brown belt with a black dinner jacket? The knock-off DiCaprio in the foreground is wearing a clip on bow tie for frak's sake.

I'm not object to being led by a global elite, but I would be heartily sickened if they dressed that poorly.
He does
He's got brown shoes and a belt ...someone needs to throw him off the roof....

Workers are free to negotiate their wages everywhere in the county. It's really simple, if you don't like the wages offered, don't take a job there, and if you already took a job there, quit. That's been my practice all my life and I'm doing just fine.

Forum List

Back