THIS Is What We're Fighting

Not gonna happen this year, of course, but 1, I like where their heads are at and 2, it's good to begin setting up an agenda now.

A group of congressional Republicans, led by Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA), introduced a bill on Friday to ban American federal government agencies from giving grants or other taxpayer money to the World Economic Forum (WEF).
"Americans need to know that the WEF wants them to only drive an electric vehicle, sell their cars and use car sharing instead, eat bugs to help solve world hunger, and to always operate based on what's good for the 'global public' even when it comes at a detriment to their own lives," Rep. Perry's office told Breitbart News this weekend.
Perry
The "Defund Davos Act" is barely a page long and simply prohibits government agencies from funding the WEF.
"No funds available to the Department of State, the United States Agency for International Development [USAID], or any other department or agency may be used to provide funding for the World Economic Forum," the substantive portion of the bill reads.
Joining Rep. Perry in introducing the "Defund Davos Act" on Friday were Reps. Tom Tiffany (R-WI), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Diana Harshbarger (R-TN), Andy Ogles (R-TN), and Matt Rosendale (R-MT).

The Davoisie are getting backlash for scheming to take away people's coffee and replace it with boiled bugs.

I may be speculating about part of that, but their general creed is "What's Worst For Everybody Is Best For Us."

A video featuring elites at the World Economic Forum (WEF) Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, discussing how coffee production contributes to climate change infuriated social media users after going viral.
X users besieged the comment section of a video featuring Swiss banker Hubert Keller telling a WEF panel last week how much CO2 coffee production puts into the atmosphere, warning that "they're coming for your coffee."
In the clip -- which was shared to X on Monday and has since racked up over three million views and many comments -- Keller noted just how many "tonnes" (metric unit equivalent to 2,204 lbs) of CO2 coffee makers put into the atmosphere globally when producing their product.
He said, "Basically, the coffee that we all drink emits between 15 and 20 tonnes of CO2 per tonne of coffee. So we should all know that this is -- every time we drink coffee, we are basically putting CO2 into the atmosphere."
Keller added, "Most of the coffee plantation -- most of the coffee's produced through monoculture, and monoculture is also affected by climate change. The quality of these nature assets is deteriorating quite rapidly."
Elsewhere, the WEF contributor told his fellow panelists about how there is an opportunity to re-organize the coffee industry, which he noted is a "$250 billion market globally" to make it more eco-friendly and to address the fact that "most of coffee growers live below the poverty line."
Tech journalist Tim Hinchliffe, who originally posted the clip to the platform, interpreted Keller's points to mean that coffee growers are going to be stripped of their livelihoods by massive corporations.
He posted, "They're going after coffee farmers. When he says production is 'fragmented,' he's saying it has yet to be captured by corporations & centralized. The coffee farmers in the globalist-termed 'global south' are to be stripped of their livelihoods in the name of climate justice."
Hinchliffe added, "He's putting a guilt-trip on coffee drinkers for supporting poor coffee farmers because they don't know any better in their 'monoculture' endeavors. It's all a power grab to seize land and the means of production to carbon tax you and I to oblivion."

Continue reading

1706217057314.png

OKTexas says rather than expect higher wages you should "negotiate" by quitting your shitty wage job and just stay home drawing welfare, because it pays better.
BRILLIANT!

You're not a very good mind reader. I've never drawn unemployment or other social welfare. I've owned 3 businesses and have been completely retired for 10 years, with a 6 figure income. You can do that when you have skills.

I'm talking about them and the rest of the wealthy elite, left and right. You have voted to gut their taxes, to let them spend freely to purchase political power, to weaken the governments ability to go after monopolies, to suppress the ability of their workers to negotiate wages; I could go on and on. You are a great friend to them.
nope .. i didnt vote for an establishment insider ..

Those CAN NOT be the global elite ... for one thing, those rented dinner jackets fit like a cheap prom date tux and -- you're joking --- brown shoes and brown belt with a black dinner jacket? The knock-off DiCaprio in the foreground is wearing a clip on bow tie for frak's sake.

I'm not object to being led by a global elite, but I would be heartily sickened if they dressed that poorly.
Rented prom date tuxes fit better than those cheap suits. :terror:

Forum List

Back