This is what i think

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
About the recent meeting between Bibi and Crown Prince Muhammad in Riyadh. I think they discussed the Saudis pressuring Biden through OPEC to not return to nuclear deal with Iran. I do not know for certain. Bibi will not say what they talked about but i think i that is it.

Iran is a sovereign nation and has every right to posses nuclear weapons.
But the terrorist state of Israel wants to be the only nuclear power in the region, and has convinced the U.S. government to back them up. ... :cool:

If you want nuclear armed Ayatollahs you re a fool. The gulf states certainly do not want it. its not just America and Israel.

We need to get rid of nuclear weapons across the board. No country should have those.

Iran is a sovereign nation and has every right to posses nuclear weapons.
But the terrorist state of Israel wants to be the only nuclear power in the region, and has convinced the U.S. government to back them up. ... :cool:
Anyone wanting Iran to have nukes is out of their minds.

it would be nice if the atomic bomb was never invented but it was. Now we have to live it.

Iran hasn't attacked and invaded another country in 300 years.
Yet, the terrorist state of Israel attacks and bombs it's neighboring countries on a regular basis, and has a large nuclear arsenal.
But it's Iran they want stopped from possessing anything nuclear?
Go figure..... :cuckoo:

Yet, the terrorist state of Israel attacks and bombs it's neighboring countries on a regular basis, and has a large nuclear arsenal.

We only bombed when fired on first. If Hamas and Hizballah insist on war we will retaliate. America has retaliated against countries for much less.

And you treat Trump like he's your Daddy while he sucks the most Israel Dick of any US Presidents

We only bombed when fired on first.
Now you're lying. ... :cool:
Israel has attacked and bombed other countries many times.
They call it preemptive strikes.

1967. Yes it was premptive. If you want an Arab perspective read My War With Israel by King Huessein. He told of the planned attack on Israel in his own words.

We have bombed gaza and Syrian territory after they fire rockets at us. No other country would tolerate that so why should we?

Forum List

Back