Electoral fraud

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018
Trump cancels plans to attend Pennsylvania GOP event on election | TheHill

Electoral fraud is simple as it is illegal interference from anyone or group with the election process.

Trump was set to attend a meeting of republican at an event on election irregularities not held in the state capital. I would guess fraud is not working so its now irregularities.

General consensus is there is no widespread irregularities that would change the outcome.

The state has certified the election

Lawsuits have failed

A few republicans have came forward and said enough is enough. One's character is judge by how well they handle defeat.

The last resort of a desperate man is to get the state electors to change their votes.

The motives of Trump is simple claim fraud by others while committing acts of fraud that challenge the basis of the election system.

If electors are allowed to change their vote despite the outcome of an election that has been certified, is wrong on so many levels. It's crazy to think that someone would openly do that because he has supporters who enable him. I guess the founding fathers didn't thing that would happen. I guess they never suspected a man like Trump could be president.

Meeting with states to get them to place pro trump supporters as electors is ignoring majority vote for the sake of one man.

That is an example of electoral fraud committed by a sitting president himself in order to remain in power.

Last edited:

Electoral fraud is simple as it is illegal interference from anyone or group with the process of an election.

Trump was set to attend a meeting of republican event on election irregularities. I would guess fraud is not working so its irregularities.

General consensus is there is no widespread irregularities that would change the outcome.

Lawsuits have failed

The last resort of a desperate man is to get the state electors to change their votes.

The motives of Trump is simple claim fraud by others while committing acts of fraud that challenge the basis of the election system.

If electors are allowed to change their vote despite the outcome of an election that has been certified is wrong on so many levels that it crazy to think that someone would openly do that because he has supporters who enable him. I guess the founding fathers didn't thing that would happen. I guess they never suspected a man like Trump could be president.

Meeting with states to get them to place pro trump supporters as electors is ignoring majority vote for the same of one man.

That is an example of electoral fraud committed by the Ex president himself to remain in power.
what makes you the fraud and liar is trumps not the ex president until jan 2021 unless he wins then its jan 2025

Electoral fraud is simple as it is illegal interference from anyone or group with the process of an election.

Trump was set to attend a meeting of republican event on election irregularities. I would guess fraud is not working so its irregularities.

Lawsuits have failed

If electors are allowed to change their vote despite the outcome of an election that has been certified is wrong on so many levels that it crazy to think that someone would openly do that because he has supporters who enable him. I guess the founding fathers didn't thing that would happen. I guess they never suspected a man like Trump could be president.

Meeting with states to get them to place pro trump supporters as electors is ignoring majority vote for the same of one man.

That is an example of electoral fraud committed by the Ex president himself to remain in power.
Utter bullshit, start to finish. A real waste of electrons.

Electoral fraud is simple as it is illegal interference from anyone or group with the election process.

Trump was set to attend a meeting of republican at an event on election irregularities not held in the state capital. I would guess fraud is not working so its now irregularities.

Lawsuits have failed

A few republicans have came forward and said enough is enough. One's character is judge by how well they handle defeat.

If electors are allowed to change their vote despite the outcome of an election that has been certified, is wrong on so many levels. It's crazy to think that someone would openly do that because he has supporters who enable him. I guess the founding fathers didn't thing that would happen. I guess they never suspected a man like Trump could be president.

Meeting with states to get them to place pro trump supporters as electors is ignoring majority vote for the sake of one man.

That is an example of electoral fraud committed by a sitting president himself in order to remain in power.
It’s an article of religious faith among Republican what when a Republican candidate or office holder loses an election, it’s the consequence of ‘fraud’ – when in fact it’s the consequence of a majority of the voters rejecting the Republican candidate or office holder.

"Pennsylvania certified the results from the election Tuesday, Gov. Tom Wolf confirmed. Wolf said he signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joe Biden."

It’s an article of religious faith among Republican what when a Republican candidate or office holder loses an election, it’s the consequence of ‘fraud’ – when in fact it’s the consequence of a majority of the voters rejecting the Republican candidate or office holder.
In this case it's a result of something called cyber crime.
Donald Trump held a clear lead until votes stopped being counted and election centers were shut down for
recalibration. Seven different states in three different time zones all shut down and reopened in unison.

What an amazing coincidence.

If there is any one could claim election fraud it is Joe Biden and Democrats...

There was clear and blatant voter suppression in places like Texas, Harris County. Why was it when there was voting queues there seemed to be way more black people than the population totals...

Florida going the against the will of the Florida voting public by constructing barriers for ex felons to vote after the people overwhelmingly ordered those rights to be restored.

Puerto Rico has no representation. This a fundamental violation of what the US fought independence for...

Gerrymandering: Gerrymandering of election areas has been done in far more in favour of GOP candidates than Demcrats.

The present Senate Popular vote for the last 3 votes (before 2020) was 44% for GOP and 55% for Democrats but some how the Senate has a GOP majority. How does this reflect equal representation?

This is typical Trump tactic, accuse people of the crime you are committing or going to commit before they do it...

Well I am sure right wing sites are eating this up

but they forgot to mention

The state has already certified the election

Pennsylvania certifies Biden win, dimming Trump hopes of overturning election results (nbcnews.com)

Also the motion is misquoted

As to the Supplemental Emergency Application, to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday, November 27, 2020 at 11:30 am via WebEx.

what further action is there to perfect the certification ? recount again But hey it still just evidentiary hearing for evidence to presented. If nothing is left to be done then its a moot point and the judge will be dismissing it soon

Last edited:

Well I am sure right wing sites are eating this up

but they forgot to mention

The state has already certified the election

Pennsylvania certifies Biden win, dimming Trump hopes of overturning election results (nbcnews.com)

Also the motion is misquoted

As to the Supplemental Emergency Application, to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday, November 27, 2020 at 11:30 am via WebEx.

what further action is there to perfect the certification ? recount again
it aint over til its over,,, and it aint over,,,

Lawsuits have failed

what makes you the fraud and liar is trumps not the ex president until jan 2021 unless he wins then its jan 2025

Yeah and you still believe he can win but hey if you do not like ex how about lame duck

At noon 20Jan21, it will be President Joseph Biden. And there will be indictments for ex-President Donald Trump. And America will be healing from the past 4 years of idiocy at the very top.

It was certified yesterday.
that was yesterday,,, we dont know what will happen tomorrow,,,

So much handwringing over a meeting that didn't take place! :backpedal:

Yeah they mention something about COVID 19 as to why it was cancelled but I suspect it was to much news coverage and the appearance of impropriety. If Trump left the white house those pesky reports would be hounding him. Throwing out question and he would be biting his tongue to not say something. His tweets say what he is thinking but to actually say it to the press would be newsworthy.

Nothing but lip service from the right.

Nothing but lip service from the right.
that has yet to be determined,,,

but you do sound scared,,,

So much handwringing over a meeting that didn't take place! :backpedal:

Yeah they mention something about COVID 19 as to why it was cancelled but I suspect it was to much news coverage and the appearance of impropriety. If Trump left the white house those pesky reports would be hounding him. Throwing out question and he would be biting his tongue to not say something. His tweets say what he is thinking but to actually say it to the press would be newsworthy.

You mean newsworthy in the sense like when the press asks Biden a hard-hitting question about what socks he is wearing?
:blowpop:
GTFOH!!!

Forum List

Back