This is the thread about the Catholic Church sex scandal, please stop hijacking my other threads

Nobody is hacking your threads you liar. You can't give an answer to any questions, and you claim it's hacking.

I have to say, the sex scandal is one of the big reasons I have a hard time with the Catholic Church.

My opinion of the bishops is that most of them acted like cowards, covering up the sins of the pedophile priests instead of dealing with them.

However, they were advised by psychologists who believed at the time that pedophilia could be cured with sufficient counseling.

The psychologists were wrong, and many "cured" pedophile priests were put back in the parishes, with disasterous results.

Nobody is hacking your threads you liar. You can't give an answer to any questions, and you claim it's hacking.
What I grow weary of is that I can't start any thread about my Catholic faith without people like you hijacking it to talk about the sex scandal.

I am asking for the courtesy that if you want to talk about the sex scandal, you talk about it here, and stop hijacking all my other threads about Catholicism.

What I grow weary of is that I can't start any thread about my Catholic faith without people like you hijacking it to talk about the sex scandal.

I am asking for the courtesy that if you want to talk about the sex scandal, you talk about it here, and stop hijacking all my other threads about Catholicism.

Your threads always end up making disgusting accusations. Fuck you. When you back off on the vile crap, you might get a little courtesy. Not before.

Your threads always end up making disgusting accusations. Fuck you. When you back off on the vile crap, you might get a little courtesy. Not before.
Now you're hijacking my thread again, by talking about something that isn't related to this thread. Why do you lack the discipline to stay on topic?

^^ Typical of catholics.

Its catholics who are the direct cause of priests raping children. If every catholic walked out, demanded the pope FINALLY deal with it, it would stop. As it is, every time a catholic walks into mass, they are giving their approval of church-wide pedophilia.

Even worse is that there are actually catholics who take their own children into catholic churches. That is abuse and child endangerment.

OP says "the scandal". By that, do you mean the hundreds of priests and thousands of victims? Or do you mean just this vile beast who has caused at least 12 suicides?

Finally, why does god send priests to rape children? Why doesn't he stop them?

For that matter, why does he give children diseases, congenital defects? Why does he create monsters who torture and murder children? Or wait - god murdered his own kid and then drowned every child he could.

68a6dada45e3da8099ccfd40c3e05de6.jpg

Forum List

Back