Zone1 This is the Pentagon's "Diversity Chief” saying she’s exhausted by “white folx.”

Okey dokey!

So the lady is "exhausted" by Caucasians.

And, I believe it accurate to say, a lot of Caucasians (along with a lot of Asians and Hispanics) are "exhausted" by her people.

So it's a win-win for everyone!
More like a lose-lose, I'd say.

Okey dokey!

So the lady is "exhausted" by Caucasians.

And, I believe it accurate to say, a lot of Caucasians (along with a lot of Asians and Hispanics) are "exhausted" by her people.

So it's a win-win for everyone!
We now live in a country where high-ranking government officials responsible for hiring can make blatantly racist comments against whites. Can you imagine if a hiring official at the U.S. Department of Whatever remarked how exhausted he is by blacks?!

From The Post article:

“[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too … I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS … [W]e are not the majority, we don’t have power,” the diversity chief continued.

“Caudacity” is a portmanteau referencing audacity expressed by white people.
*********************************************************************************************

I love it. Caudacity is a great term. Keep being caudacious, whities! :D
Don’t these idiots realize that they are creating racism against blacks by spewing their nasty venom against whities?

From The Post article:

“[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too … I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS … [W]e are not the majority, we don’t have power,” the diversity chief continued.

“Caudacity” is a portmanteau referencing audacity expressed by white people.
*********************************************************************************************

I love it. Caudacity is a great term. Keep being caudacious, whities! :D

What a clever girl. Did she make up that clever word all on her own?

And just knowing about it makes me want to go out and be CAUdacious all day long!

Except that nobody in my town will probably even notice. It's who we are.

I'll be thinking about this all day in the grocery coop, the pet supply store and my doctor's office. My doctor tends away from the kind of "medicine" that the leftist SJW losers demand, like strong encouragement for the "vaccines", so we won't see anything but "CAUdacious" folx in the waiting room.

The "diversity chief" bitch can suck it if she has to spend some time "exhausted" over it.

Last edited:

BINGO.

Race war is what they want, and they're pissed that we are not responding with the violence that they want us to respond with.

This is exactly correct. The white left (think Clintons, Bidens, Soros, Gates, etc.) uses these people to try to incite hate and violence, so they can go full authoritarian and erase our civil rights. That's the endgame, total tyranny.

Can you imagine if a hiring official at the U.S. Department of Whatever remarked how exhausted he is by blacks?!
The world would come to an end!
The New York Times would have a meltdown!
The elderly gentleman in the Oval Office would announce he was sending a reparations bill to Congress tomorrow!
The man who said that would be stripped of his citizenship!

There’s a war on against whites, and what’s so sad about it is that we are the majority of the population - and they’re still getting away with it.
I'm not sure if it's a war on whites or if it's just another tool the Democrats and the Woke elites are using to divide the country. Either way, it's poison and anti-American.

Lincoln should have worked out a deal with Liberia post Civil War to take them.
But only those who were willing to leave voluntarily

Forced repartition would have been wrong

She's right. Blacks should separate into their own communities. The Pentagon should have been divided long before this. Whites are just too exhausting for blacks. They work too hard, move too fast. If blacks are allowed to flourish alone, by default, whites will be able to pursue excellence without the burden of blackness. A separate Pentagon with separate military units.

But only those who were willing to leave voluntarily

Forced repartition would have been wrong
I guess postcards were not invented yet?
iu

Forum List

Back