Zone1 So the insinuation being made now is that drinking coffee is also racist

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
What kind of extremist program are you running over there in the coffee shop anyway, Foxfyre ? :mad:

I tell ya. Some people...pft.

Anyway...

''Created by Black people for Black people - and now a pillar of white supremacist capitalism. If you consume coffee, you are helping an industry built on racism.''

"If you’re a person of color, you know what I’m talking about. You walk into a new coffee shop and your senses are overwhelmed with whiteness and you get the glare from the Karens. The white hipster barista lines herself up between you and the bathrooms, ready to tell you non-customers aren’t welcome"

"there are three things that are necessary in order to make a cup of coffee, and they are: first, a black man to roast the coffee; second, a yellow man to grind it; and third, a white man to drink it."

About the source...

"...a Black-led and majority Black-owned startup that combines fashion and streetwear with lifestyle commentary to create a strong social justice brand that is relevant and attractive to folks from all walks of life."

About the source...

"...a Black-led and majority Black-owned startup that combines fashion and streetwear with lifestyle commentary to create a strong social justice brand that is relevant and attractive to folks from all walks of life."

everything white people does is racist, ask any democrat who has just blown his welfare check on dope and beer

What kind of extremist program are you running over there in the coffee shop anyway, Foxfyre ? :mad:

I tell ya. Some people...pft.

Anyway...

''Created by Black people for Black people - and now a pillar of white supremacist capitalism. If you consume coffee, you are helping an industry built on racism.''

"If you’re a person of color, you know what I’m talking about. You walk into a new coffee shop and your senses are overwhelmed with whiteness and you get the glare from the Karens. The white hipster barista lines herself up between you and the bathrooms, ready to tell you non-customers aren’t welcome"

"there are three things that are necessary in order to make a cup of coffee, and they are: first, a black man to roast the coffee; second, a yellow man to grind it; and third, a white man to drink it."

LOL. Guilty as charged I guess as I don't have any formal rebuttal for it. :) (I am probably the worst offender as I no longer drink it 'black' but use enough milk to significantly lighten it. :) )

About the source...

One of these "influencers," huh. I read somewhere that, really, influencer is a real job! Really.

coffee is a good thing! i barely even eat, i just drink coffee all day. i would be fit like Tarzan if i didn't, though

About the source...

Stay away from them at all costs.

I believe a "influencer" is just a "professional" marketing troll.

It's the technical term for ''groomer.''

Use it to your advantage and it won't matter if web site operators ban use of the the latter language when describing use of social media to indulge in the actual function of influence with regard to whatever the topic or particular terms of controversy may be.

Last edited:
now i wonder what race i'm offending reading this with whiskey in my hand.....? ~S~

Reclaiming Bourbon’s African-American Heritage

''Protests taking place in the U.S. and around the world have forced governments, businesses and communities to look again at how systemic racism has affected the societies that we live in. In the case of bourbon, it is only in the last few years that its historic ties to the slave trade have been scrutinized in greater detail.''

10bde5e4982b11a797c642534054635090f8e11dce53a568d90c17953ca44c6c_1.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back