Zone1 This is the macabre stuff that happens when people don't listen to Christ's (ancient) Church

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

The Catholic Church has consistently taught against in vitro fertilization and this story is one of the reasons why. Of course, I have to repeat the little factoid that the Vatican is no longer the center of the Catholic Church and Francis probably couldn't care less about this topic, probably even says its a-ok with God (which, along with hundreds of his other heresies proves he is NOT a real pope).

In any case... freezing human life... how monstrous!

I'm sure some of the 20 created humans will be tossed into the trash, though.. just a matter of time.

Paris Hilton wants a girl created in vitro, not a boy. So the 20 boys she had created for her artificially are frozen

The comments under this article, starting with "Having a kid like she did isn't parenting; it's accessorizing", are hilarious!

And SPOT ON!

Paris Hilton wants a girl created in vitro, not a boy. So the 20 boys she had created for her artificially are frozen
Lol. How ignorant are you? The potential girl will most likely also be frozen as part of the process.

The past decade has witnessed a rapid increase in the number of frozen-thawed embryo transfer (FET) cycles. Several factors have contributed to the increase in FET cycles, including improvement in culture media, vitrification, and an increase in preimplantation genetic testing of embryos.

Lol. How ignorant are you? The potential girl will most likely also be frozen as part of the process.

The past decade has witnessed a rapid increase in the number of frozen-thawed embryo transfer (FET) cycles. Several factors have contributed to the increase in FET cycles, including improvement in culture media, vitrification, and an increase in preimplantation genetic testing of embryos.

"Potential girl".

It must be exhausting to have to constantly be on guard lest you slip up and speak an Oldspeak word and alert the thought police that you might be having those doubleplusungood thoughts.

"Potential girl".

It must be exhausting to have to constantly be on guard lest you slip up and speak an Oldspeak word and alert the thought police that you might be having those doubleplusungood thoughts.

I think he meant

wait, maybe you are correct.

I mean what kind of good human uses the term Potential girl?

But maybe he meant the fertilized egg that could be a girl but we don't know?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back