This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

It was linked in the article, but you're clearly too stupid to know that let alone understand the study.

There's plenty of similar studies, but why should I waste my time when you clearly can't read a single one?

Active Immunity​

Active Immunity results when exposure to a disease organism triggers the immune system to produce antibodies to that disease. Active immunity can be acquired through natural immunity or vaccine-induced immunity.

• Natural immunity is acquired from exposure to the disease organism through infection with the actual disease.
  • Vaccine-induced immunity is acquired through the introduction of a killed or weakened form of the disease organism through vaccination.
Either way, if an immune person comes into contact with that disease in the future, their immune system will recognize it and immediately produce the antibodies needed to fight it. Active immunity is long-lasting, and sometimes life-long.

It should be pointed out that this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit, being fraudulently sold as a “vaccine”, does not do either of these.

I don't but even then it's only yearly.

Only time will tell. For most getting Covid now is about the same as getting a cold.

You forget the tens of millions of those who suffer from long covid. Getting covid for them is not like getting a cold. Not by a long shot. Getting covid if you’re elderly or immunocompromised will more easily send you to the hospital and more likely to end in death. They’re making ppl get the shot before they give you a transplant for a reason. It’s a precaution.

Last edited:
You forget the tens of millions of those who suffer from long covid. Getting covid for them is not like getting a cold. Not by a long shot. Getting covid if you’re elderly or immunocompromised will more easily send you to the hospital and more likely to end in death. They’re making ppl get the shot before they give you a transplant for a reason. It’s a precaution.
Oh shut up

You say tens of millions. I've not seen that.

As of last year 1 out of every 5 americans who were infected with covid got long covid as well. That's a lot of people.

Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

Forum List

Back