This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

The irony here is that the people most afraid, are the ones who recoil whenever faced with any facts that don't agree with their dogma. I give you exhibit one ^^^
afraid of what? What is it you think we're exactly afraid of?

pssst, did you take the jab? ewwwwwwww you must have been afraid!!!!!

Overall, 1 in 13 adults in the U.S. (7.5%) have “long COVID” symptoms,

That was only for a period of two weeks in June of last year and it was only counting ppl who are currently experiencing symptoms, and not anyone who had long Covid before and recovered.

Latest data from january of this year. Look at the graph. It’s 28%, higher than 1 in 5 actually. Needless to say this is not the cold or even the flu. To say otherwise would be ridiculous.

That was only for a period of two weeks in June of last year and it was only counting ppl who are currently experiencing symptoms, and not anyone who had long Covid before and recovered.

Latest data from january of this year. Look at the graph. It’s 28%, higher than 1 in 5 actually. Needless to say this is not the cold or even the flu. To say otherwise would be ridiculous.

If it's such an emergency that you are going to force something on people, no one should be making record profits on it.

afraid of what? What is it you think we're exactly afraid of?

pssst, did you take the jab? ewwwwwwww you must have been afraid!!!!!

Afraid that there is actually something out there that can hurt you. This is why so many of you run from the truth and willfully remain ignorant of any and all medical information regarding the virus and pretend it’s just the cold. You’re like scared children who cover your ears when your mom tells you need medicine and you need to see the doctor. That is what fear is. A great deal of ppl will never visit a doctor because they’re afraid they’ll get bad news. This is the maga covidian cult in a nutshell.

If it's such an emergency that you are going to force something on people, no one should be making record profits on it.

Probably, but it is what it is. They are a private company, they can charge for it if they want.

Afraid that there is actually something out there that can hurt you. This is why so many of you run from the truth and willfully remain ignorant of any and all medical information regarding the virus and pretend it’s just the cold. You’re like scared children who cover your ears when your mom tells you need medicine and you need to see the doctor. That is what fear is. A great deal of ppl will never visit a doctor because they’re afraid they’ll get bad news. This is the maga covidian cult in a nutshell.
You’re pissed you complied to the elites. You fear them!! Hahaha sucka

I was under Emory for a kidney transplant but they really pissed me off with their lack of communication. So I told them I wanted off their program. Where I live has a great kidney program. Yes, they will ask you for your COVID shot records.

^^^ Thanks for confirming the maga cult is every bit as unstable as everyone thinks it is
Just as stable as the Corona cult, eh?
Got your useless booster shots?
Your mask does NOTHING but shows how dumb you are.
Remember the last time there was a successful vaccine against airborne respiratory viruses?
Yeah, me neither.
:rolleyes:

Remember the last time there was a successful vaccine against airborne respiratory viruses?
Yeah, me neither.

Tell it to your Doctor the next time you are in for major surgery

Yeah, me neither.

Masks helped stopped the spread. Vaccines saved many lives. What is your solution? That's right... you don't actually have one, you just like to spew idiotic right wing rhetoric because you're told you have to in order to remain a good maga cultist.

Masks helped stopped the spread. Vaccines saved many lives. What is your solution? That's right... you don't actually have one, you just like to spew idiotic right wing rhetoric because you're told you have to in order to remain a good maga cultist.
His solution is herd immunity
Let the strongest survive and weed out the weakest

Any virus can do a 3/4 waltz right through your pathetic blue mask of virtue, you ignorant sheep.
YOU are the cultist of PROJECTION.
How about that history of successful vaccines for airborne respiratory viruses?
That's right, there is none. NONE!!!!
Back to the grasslands ba ba dumb sheep, only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.........

Any virus can do a 3/4 waltz right through your pathetic blue mask of virtue, you ignorant sheep.
YOU are the cultist of PROJECTION.
How about that history of successful vaccines for airborne respiratory viruses?
That's right, there is none. NONE!!!!
Back to the grasslands ba ba dumb sheep, only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.........

Unless they have wings and fly around the room they will not.

The rest of the viruses are suspended in saliva spittle that is sprayed around a room when you breathe, talk or sneeze
A mask will block that

Forum List

Back