This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

Then they're making decisions that aren't based on evidence.
there's no evidence that vaccines stop wuhan. None, zero. The scam was exposed. And, believe it or not, if you got vaccinated, you were also a carrier. hahaahhahhahaahha I'm fking glad I ain't your kind of stupid. let's leave it there.

You need a transplant, you have to follow the rules or drop down the list

I can smoke if I want to
You can’t tell me I can’t keep getting drunk
My weight is my own business
You cant make me get a COVID shot

Doesnt work that way
Unless you're extremely wealthy, like a certain tech tycoon who needed a liver, so registered in every OPO in the nation, flew to the transplant hospital that had his liver and bought a house to recuperate in for a few months, thus shortcutting the system and cheating someone else out of a liver they really needed. And you can get away with it, too, as UNOS and the OPO's are not allowed to know who is registered in any OPO unless they have a specific agreement in place. Less wealthy people can't afford to register everywhere or fly at a moment's notice to a distant hospital.

UNOS has an entire department dedicated to identifying transplant recipients because they can register under an alias, as Dick Cheney did for his heart (that actually makes sense, as no one could be accused of weighting the scale one way or the other).

there's no evidence that vaccines stop wuhan. None, zero. The scam was exposed. And, believe it or not, if you got vaccinated, you were also a carrier. hahaahhahhahaahha I'm fking glad I ain't your kind of stupid. let's leave it there.
Vaccines prevent people from dying. That's good for people who don't want to die.

It's even better for transplant programs that want to be sure their transplanted organs provide the most benefit and aren't wasted.

It's even better for transplant programs that want to be sure their transplanted organs provide the most benefit and aren't wasted.
been zero studies that tested this. factually incorrect again. You're not good at this.

Prove it.

Active Immunity​

Active Immunity results when exposure to a disease organism triggers the immune system to produce antibodies to that disease. Active immunity can be acquired through natural immunity or vaccine-induced immunity.

• Natural immunity is acquired from exposure to the disease organism through infection with the actual disease.
  • Vaccine-induced immunity is acquired through the introduction of a killed or weakened form of the disease organism through vaccination.
Either way, if an immune person comes into contact with that disease in the future, their immune system will recognize it and immediately produce the antibodies needed to fight it. Active immunity is long-lasting, and sometimes life-long.

Active Immunity​

Active Immunity results when exposure to a disease organism triggers the immune system to produce antibodies to that disease. Active immunity can be acquired through natural immunity or vaccine-induced immunity.

• Natural immunity is acquired from exposure to the disease organism through infection with the actual disease.
  • Vaccine-induced immunity is acquired through the introduction of a killed or weakened form of the disease organism through vaccination.
Either way, if an immune person comes into contact with that disease in the future, their immune system will recognize it and immediately produce the antibodies needed to fight it. Active immunity is long-lasting, and sometimes life-long.
Your link doesn't contradict me.

CDC recommends people who have had COVID still get vaccinated.

• Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you have recovered from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.

prove it.
In the retrospective study, 91% of kidney transplant recipients who were noncompliant with medications and follow-up care either lost their grafts or died

It's also common sense, but I guess some people think that they can do whatever they want with no repercussions.

Unless you're extremely wealthy, like a certain tech tycoon who needed a liver, so registered in every OPO in the nation, flew to the transplant hospital that had his liver and bought a house to recuperate in for a few months, thus shortcutting the system and cheating someone else out of a liver they really needed. And you can get away with it, too, as UNOS and the OPO's are not allowed to know who is registered in any OPO unless they have a specific agreement in place. Less wealthy people can't afford to register everywhere or fly at a moment's notice to a distant hospital.

UNOS has an entire department dedicated to identifying transplant recipients because they can register under an alias, as Dick Cheney did for his heart (that actually makes sense, as no one could be accused of weighting the scale one way or the other).
Transplant lists are anonymous
They don’t know who you are, how much money you have or who you know.

In the retrospective study, 91% of kidney transplant recipients who were noncompliant with medications and follow-up care either lost their grafts or died

It's also common sense, but I guess some people think that they can do whatever they want with no repercussions.
well wait, you said that no one without a vaccine was allowed to get a transplant, so what is it you think you're sharing?

There's so much evidence, I don't know how you could be ignorant of it unless you were purposefully being stupid.
how do they prove that? you can't prove that!!! that isn't proof of anything. You have to have a study done which was not. So that is nothing but a word salad without grapes.

Forum List

Back