This is so smart, everyone in Congress should do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who put team trump together? AOC put hers together.
1641171024062.png

My name is Donald Trump and I endorse Team Trump

AOC? O dear God....This is who the OP thinks is a politician to emulate?

I think I'll just go back and watch Idiocracy one more time. Ya know? To see where we are headed....

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho baby..........Idiocracy is a prophecy.

Difference is which do you think is more regressive, Camacho was the 2nd smartest man in the world while biden has dementia and only says what's staged & written for him?

Not that easy is it.

So just working on something is considered an accomplishment in commie land? Also the bitch has around 800,000 constituents and she's bragging about distributing 170 turkeys, really? Someone should give that bitch a dictionary so she can learn the definition of an accomplishment.

Remember, this allegedly intelligent woman had her mind blown by a garbage disposal.

The fact is that Republican members of Congress have no achievements to address – unless opposing sound, responsible governance, spreading misinformation and lies, and generally doing nothing at all but whine and complain are considered ‘achievements.’
If you're so intelligent, perhaps you can explain why leftists believe their opinions are facts.

She's listing things that are beneficial to those in need. This is a country of the people, by the people, and for the people, said Lincoln.

Well, here you go, flacaltenn, WillHaftawaite. I start a thread about how it would be great for every Congresscritter to address their constituents at the end of the year, but does any conservative in this thread wish to comment on that? No, they want to troll, attack AOC, and derail. This is what I mean when I say there is no incentive to attempt discussion on this board. And you wonder why I just mainly post tweets now. If you wanted discussion you would make that clear and unambiguous. You don't. You want this.

Well, here you go, flacaltenn, WillHaftawaite. I start a thread about how it would be great for every Congresscritter to address their constituents at the end of the year, but does any conservative in this thread wish to comment on that? No, they want to troll, attack AOC, and derail. This is what I mean when I say there is no incentive to attempt discussion on this board. And you wonder why I just mainly post tweets now. If you wanted discussion you would make that clear and unambiguous. You don't. You want this.
Flounce off, then.

Everything she said is borderline retarded (she brags of spending other peoples money on shit that did nothing), but I find her sexy as hell. Those glasses do it for me.
Naughty librarian look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back