This is so smart, everyone in Congress should do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big blank square. It's Twitter, so meaningless anyway.
You're such a delicate snowflake that you have to block tweets?

Very on-brand for you. Here it is in text, from Bloomberg.com.

Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. have been subpoenaed by the New York attorney general as part of the probe into whether the Trump real-estate business manipulated the value of key assets Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. Subpoenaed in Asset Probe

:auiqs.jpg:

20220103_141452.jpg

Every Congresscritter, Democrat or Republican, should address their constituents with their achievements each year.

You can click the video to watch a few seconds. You won't get cooties.

Why didn't she mention that, at 32 years old, she finally learned what a garbage disposal is? That was her biggest accomplishment of the year!

Last edited:

Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. have been subpoenaed by the New York attorney general as part of the probe into whether the Trump real-estate business manipulated the value of key assets Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. Subpoenaed in Asset Probe

So what, another witch hunt proves what exactly?

So what, another witch hunt proves what exactly?
Well, let's see: the first witch hunt revealed that his campaign coordinated with Russian KGB. Another witch hunt revealed that Bill Barr lied about what was in the Mueller Report. A third witch hunt resulted in the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee concluding that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.

A bipartisan Senate report released Tuesday confirms the U.S. intelligence community's conclusions that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to sow chaos. Senators warned that it could happen again this presidential election year.

The heavily redacted report from the Senate Intelligence Committee is part of the panel's more than three-year investigation into the Russian interference. The intelligence agencies concluded in January 2017 that Russians had engaged in cyber-espionage and distributed messages through Russian-controlled propaganda outlets to undermine public faith in the democratic process, hurt Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump.

Trump has repeatedly questioned the assessment, which was also confirmed by former special counsel Robert Mueller in his report last year. Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic," but he did not find a criminal conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Mueller did specify, however, several examples in which the Trump campaign was receptive to apparent efforts to help from Russian actors. In subsequent testimony, Mueller answered in the affirmative to a Republican lawmaker's questioning on whether he believed there was enough evidence to charge Trump with a crime — specifically, obstruction of justice — after the president left office.

20211125_222244.jpg

Last edited:

No, twitter is blocking tweets from what a few posters have commented on in a few other threads. I am unsure of exactly how or why but it is apparently tied to your browser. I have no problems because I use Opera but quite a few other browsers are simply not showing twitter links anymore.

Well, let's see: the first witch hunt revealed that his campaign coordinated with Russian KGB. Another witch hunt revealed that Bill Barr lied about what was in the Mueller Report. A third witch hunt resulted in the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee concluding that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.

32 million dollars later and zero on Trump. Most of the convictions were for actions some of his people were involved in before Trump even became President and process crimes. And how did Russia interfered with the election, some stupid Facebook ads that nobody paid attention to?

The only people that colluded with Russia are Hillary, the DNC, and Steele. Barr never lied about what was in the report. In fact the final verision was created by him and Muller. The Communists cried about the redacted version, and they released the unredacted version but not one of them wanted to look at it because there was nothing there and they knew it.

32 million dollars later and zero on Trump. Most of the convictions were for actions some of his people were involved in before Trump even became President and process crimes. And how did Russia interfered with the election, some stupid Facebook ads that nobody paid attention to?

The only people that colluded with Russia are Hillary, the DNC, and Steele. Barr never lied about what was in the report. In fact the final verision was created by him and Muller. The Communists cried about the redacted version, and they released the unredacted version but not one of them wanted to look at it because there was nothing there and they knew it.
You're obviously stuck in your own mind with your own facts, and refuse to read anything or hear any evidence that disagrees with your fantasy.

No, twitter is blocking tweets from what a few posters have commented on in a few other threads. I am unsure of exactly how or why but it is apparently tied to your browser. I have no problems because I use Opera but quite a few other browsers are simply not showing twitter links anymore.
Well, I know it works on Opera, and I also see that it works in Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Maybe some third-party browsers can't render the tweets, but that seems like evidence they aren't as good.

You're obviously stuck in your own mind with your own facts, and refuse to read anything or hear any evidence that disagrees with your fantasy.

The fantasy was created by the left. 32 million dollar investigation that revealed nothing, two impeachments with no impeachable charges, a 1/6 investigation where there is not an ounce of evidence Trump had anything to do with arranging the invasion of the Capital, NYC digging into his tax returns that the IRS has seen a dozen times, it's all created by the left. Why? Because they are so scared to death of this guy they can't sleep at night.

I don't block Tweets, you moron. They don't show up. I get a square as blank as your thought processes. Nor do I suck blue checkmarks's butts like you do.

The New York AG has shown they're not interested in justice; only revenge.

The fantasy was created by the left. 32 million dollar investigation that revealed nothing, two impeachments with no impeachable charges, a 1/6 investigation where there is not an ounce of evidence Trump had anything to do with arranging the invasion of the Capital, NYC digging into his tax returns that the IRS has seen a dozen times, it's all created by the left. Why? Because they are so scared to death of this guy they can't sleep at night.
Like I said.

You didn't read post #86.

Well, here you go, flacaltenn, WillHaftawaite. I start a thread about how it would be great for every Congresscritter to address their constituents at the end of the year, but does any conservative in this thread wish to comment on that? No, they want to troll, attack AOC, and derail. This is what I mean when I say there is no incentive to attempt discussion on this board. And you wonder why I just mainly post tweets now. If you wanted discussion you would make that clear and unambiguous. You don't. You want this.

AOC is the EXAMPLE here -- is SHE NOT? And comments about how she's "ACCOMPLISHED stuff" that is now dead on the floor and never passed -- IS NOT a great message to constituents. It's acting and drama.

MY representatives are ALL Republican. Not my choice, but I love living in Hillbilly Hollywood. THEY have had about 10 PARTICIPATORY "phone blasts" with constituents --- ONE of them is a doctor and has done 4 on COVID alone.

I PERSONALLY think someone needs to take the training wheels off the Latina and get her OFF social media and into dialing UP everyone in her district and taking questions if the people CHOOSE to listen in.

Attacking AOC is NOT derailing the thread because you want EVERY rep to do what she's doing. And she's lying a lot and DOING LESS than my Hillbilly reps have been doing for several years in terms of accountability,

You DO NOT GET to take credit for writing in $84Bill for a Climate Conservation Corp that is a make work boondoggle for gang bangers that WILL NEVER PASS.

She CLAIMS it's one of her 21 accomplishments. All she DID was toss out a number and a hare-brained waste of tax dollars.

SHE IS relevant to the topic.

AOC is the EXAMPLE here -- is SHE NOT? And comments about how she's "ACCOMPLISHED stuff" that is now dead on the floor and never passed -- IS NOT a great message to constituents. It's acting and drama.

MY representatives are ALL Republican. Not my choice, but I love living in Hillbilly Hollywood. THEY have had about 10 PARTICIPATORY "phone blasts" with constituents --- ONE of them is a doctor and has done 4 on COVID alone.

I PERSONALLY think someone needs to take the training wheels off the Latina and get her OFF social media and into dialing UP everyone in her district and taking questions if the people CHOOSE to listen in.

Attacking AOC is NOT derailing the thread because you want EVERY rep to do what she's doing. And she's lying a lot and DOING LESS than my Hillbilly reps have been doing for several years in terms of accountability,

You DO NOT GET to take credit for writing in $84Bill for a Climate Conservation Corp that is a make work boondoggle for gang bangers that WILL NEVER PASS.

She CLAIMS it's one of her 21 accomplishments. All she DID was toss out a number and a hare-brained waste of tax dollars.

SHE IS relevant to the topic.
You cannot differentiate between a concept - representatives addressing their constituents directly in a year-end video - and the example I used to illustrate what I mean.

That's really pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back