This is so smart, everyone in Congress should do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Congresscritter, Democrat or Republican, should address their constituents with their achievements each year.

You can click the video to watch a few seconds. You won't get cooties.

Can't see it.

Twitter videos no longer embed. If you copy and paste the twitter address w/o that https:// we might be able to see it. But folks that don't have a twitter account can't see it, sorry.

Here's a synopsis of all the Democrat accomplishments:

tantrum.gif

Every Congresscritter, Democrat or Republican, should address their constituents with their achievements each year.

I stopped listening after #2, but at least #1 sounds good.

I stopped at #2 because it's BS and not an accomplishment, which according to AOC means I'm a Republican and just want to fuck her.

Word to the wise, only a dick names a team after themselves "Team AOC"..................Ha ha haaaa! What a contradiction. Didn't she recently complain people called her AOC, you know, she plays victim roles like a champ.

Fucking AOC thinks she's a star. Personally I think she's had a head injury.

So just working on something is considered an accomplishment in commie land? Also the bitch has around 800,000 constituents and she's bragging about distributing 170 turkeys, really? Someone should give that bitch a dictionary so she can learn the definition of an accomplishment.

You guys better watch that video of AOC, because those who don't are frustrated Republicans who just want to fuck her.
The fact is that Republican members of Congress have no achievements to address – unless opposing sound, responsible governance, spreading misinformation and lies, and generally doing nothing at all but whine and complain are considered ‘achievements.’

The fact is that Republican members of Congress have no achievements to address – unless opposing sound, responsible governance, spreading misinformation and lies, and generally doing nothing at all but whine and complain are considered ‘achievements.’

Facts don't lie inside your head, that's a turd, but it does lie.

I stopped listening after #2, but at least #1 sounds good.

I stopped at #2 because it's BS and not an accomplishment, which according to AOC means I'm a Republican and just want to fuck her.

Word to the wise, only a dick names a team after themselves "Team AOC"..................Ha ha haaaa! What a contradiction. Didn't she recently complain people called her AOC, you know, she plays victim roles like a champ.

Fucking AOC thinks she's a star. Personally I think she's had a head injury.
1641170037518.png

Word to the wise, only a dick names a team after themselves

Ok, got to where she couldn’t believe 2021 was coming to an end and had to stop. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back