This is president Trumps 3 am phone call moment. Can he rise to the occasion?

Grampa Murked U

Hey Gramps, what are Trump's options at this point?

Martial Law requires a declaration of congress to invoke
The 1807 Insurrection Act requires approval from congress
And the Posse Comitatus Act forbids him from using the military as a police force in the states

Are his hands tied? Is there more he can do other than just give an address from the Oval Office?

I agree that this is an opportunity for Trump to lead. . . However, this is also (more importantly) what State's elected officials are for.

Trump might be smart to direct from behind the scenes until it is under control.

You KNOW the media will twist anything from Trump that they can to fan the flames even more.
Always somebody else to blame. Meanwhile the country burns.

An honest leftard would admit that there is NOTHING that Trump can say or do that you will give him any credit for on anything. I bet you already cashed and spent that Gubmint check tho.

So far all I've seen from him are asinine tweets that do nothing to calm the masses.
As a Trump supporter I am going to be quite disappointed if the best he has to offer are snarky tweets.
what exactly are you expecting??
At the VERY LEAST an address to the nation during prime time.
Bring some community leaders and police representatives together at the whitehouse and hold a public, televised forum with an open discussion on problems/solutions.

Ultimately it is on Trump to address this shitstorm. He is elected specifically to lead not fucking Tweet. We need leadership right now.
I am sure hes not sitting back and ignoring it,,,
other than talking his only actions is military involvement or marshal law and I dont see them happening,,
although I do see the antifa action as good but only a long term solution,, but its something,,

GIVE HIM TIME,,
A public forum between the right people is just "talking" as you say, but talking is the beginning of all change/movements.
Keep the shit open and transparent. Let the communities see he is actively engaged and truly trying to solve the problems.

This is a golden egg for Trump IF he handles it correctly. If he fumbles this it could be the end of his reelection.
it always amazes me how much people depend on one person,,

fact is POTUS is just one person that will soon be replaced by another,,
another fact is POTUS really means nothing because problems are solved by the people not him and in this case there is nothing to solve just crazy people to stop and that need done at the state level not the fed level,,

So far all I've seen from him are asinine tweets that do nothing to calm the masses.
As a Trump supporter I am going to be quite disappointed if the best he has to offer are snarky tweets.
Do you want this police state BS he's talking about with the military? Sounds to me that this wannabe dictator is doing what all you wingers don't want. He has fired upon U.S. Citizens today. That is no fucking tweet. I heard that shit live.

That is all he has ever had to offer and yet you're still a trump sycophant. Why should this be any different?
Because this situation matters. All that other childish shit y'all whine about is irrelevant to me.
The childish BS out of his mouth today should get you to really think this through.
Coming to your neighborhood soon. Be careful what you say. It may mean zip.

what exactly are you expecting??
At the VERY LEAST an address to the nation during prime time.
Bring some community leaders and police representatives together at the whitehouse and hold a public, televised forum with an open discussion on problems/solutions.

Ultimately it is on Trump to address this shitstorm. He is elected specifically to lead not fucking Tweet. We need leadership right now.
I am sure hes not sitting back and ignoring it,,,
other than talking his only actions is military involvement or marshal law and I dont see them happening,,
although I do see the antifa action as good but only a long term solution,, but its something,,

GIVE HIM TIME,,
A public forum between the right people is just "talking" as you say, but talking is the beginning of all change/movements.
Keep the shit open and transparent. Let the communities see he is actively engaged and truly trying to solve the problems.

This is a golden egg for Trump IF he handles it correctly. If he fumbles this it could be the end of his reelection.
Shit like he does/done recently will not be tolerated. He fumbled and he will pay the price. fuera de aqui donaldo.

That is all he has ever had to offer and yet you're still a trump sycophant. Why should this be any different?
Because this situation matters. All that other childish shit y'all whine about is irrelevant to me.
The childish BS out of his mouth today should get you to really think this through.
We have no antifa in my neighborhood. If you don't want a police state in YOUR neighborhood try acting civilized.

I have no problem with cracking down on crackheads be it to police or military.

We have no antifa in my neighborhood. If you don't want a police state in YOUR neighborhood try acting civilized.

Antifa? You are so blind.

What makes me uncivilized by not wanting a police state? You need to think before shouting.

This crisis has been an opportunity for our President to shine

Show leadership, compassion, unity

So far, he has failed miserably

Biden on Trump: "He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets. For a photo."

Biden on Trump: "He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets. For a photo."

The bishop who is a member of that church spoke out after Trump's photo op at the church, and she's definitely not happy about it. She said that Trump just used the church for a photo op, and didn't even bother to stop and pray while he was there.

Forum List

Back