This is one of many reasons this nation needs government now more than ever

There are about 50,000 chemicals in American products yet only 300 of them in the last few decades have been tested scientifically. That's because of a failure of proper government legislation or lack thereof. Shit gets dangerous when the private market does whatever it wants. Why is the rightwing okay with this?

The Great Chemical Unknown: A Graphical View of Limited Lab Testing

Still think we don't need regulations?

Billy, some of us are adults and neither require nor desire a government looking out for us. We are mature enough to handle our own affairs ourselves. One day when you grow up . . . and leave home . . . and DaDa and Mama aren't babying you ...
So you're okay with children using these products as well then? Hmm.

What products?
I find it a bit disingenuous to go harping about chemicals but then fail to list the products or chemicals.
And if they can count em? Wouldnt that indicate that they know what they are already?
We are talking about 50,000 chemicals. Obviously that is a wide range of products. What does it matter if you don't know which ones? Ite products people buy. Why would they list 50000 chemicals in that article?

I don't understand why you people defend the free market no matter what. It's kind of pathetic.

of course you dont comrade. i wont bother asking you why you feel compelled to constantly put it down; i dont give a shit.

i will bet though something about the free market allows you to continue posting every day here.

There are about 50,000 chemicals in American products yet only 300 of them in the last few decades have been tested scientifically. That's because of a failure of proper government legislation or lack thereof. Shit gets dangerous when the private market does whatever it wants. Why is the rightwing okay with this?

Billy, some of us are adults and neither require nor desire a government looking out for us. We are mature enough to handle our own affairs ourselves. One day when you grow up . . . and leave home . . . and DaDa and Mama aren't babying you ...

What products?
I find it a bit disingenuous to go harping about chemicals but then fail to list the products or chemicals.
And if they can count em? Wouldnt that indicate that they know what they are already?
We are talking about 50,000 chemicals. Obviously that is a wide range of products. What does it matter if you don't know which ones? Ite products people buy. Why would they list 50000 chemicals in that article?

I don't understand why you people defend the free market no matter what. It's kind of pathetic.

Again...if they can count them they know what those chemicals are.

Why is it we keep having to explain simple stuff to left wing nutters? Are they incapable of thought because they are progressives, or are they progressives because they are incapable of thought?
You and I both know that I am right.

Dude, it's blatantly obvious that you don't know anything.
No. You just know you can't argue it. That's why you haven't.

people dont indulge you in your arguments because they recognize a full-blown brainwashed left-wing retard when they see one.
You like him do not have an argument and you know it.

What products?

of course you dont comrade. i wont bother asking you why you feel compelled to constantly put it down; i dont give a shit.

i will bet though something about the free market allows you to continue posting every day here.
As usual you cons fail to see a nuance in opinion. I support capitalism and a private market. I just believe the market should be strictly regulated to protect consumers.

What products?

Of course they know what chemicals. The point is that they wouldn't list 50000 of them in the article I cited.

What products?

As usual you cons fail to see a nuance in opinion. I support capitalism and a private market. I just believe the market should be strictly regulated to protect consumers.

you want to hurt the very people you claim to care about

you're simply a JOKE

What products?

you want to hurt the very people you claim to care about

you're simply a JOKE
lol um okay.

I think Bedowin62 should go visit a country without a FDA, Epa and regulations on food standards. Maybe visit for a couple years then come back in tell how how good or bad it is.

I think he'll find that we're very lucky to have these institutions.

I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE you idiot

the answers and rebuttals to your failed ideology are RIGHT IN YOUR FACES

and you know who knows about it??? YOU DO!!
but you're too stupid to make the connection,..... you sit and cry and whine all day long with SIMPLISTIC US VS THEM memes of how mean ol corporations just packed up and moved away for no reason at all but to make another penny or two per product; IGNORING YOUR OWN ROLE

i'm from the government and i'm here to help....................................................

said every inept, facist OR Communist OR theocracy dictatorship since the beginning of time.

What products?

Of course they know what chemicals. The point is that they wouldn't list 50000 of them in the article I cited.

If they can count em they can tell you if they're poisonous.
There is no way in hell these 50k chemicals are bad for you,in fact i'd bet it's an incredibly small percentage in food from china.

The government is the only thing that makes us different then Mexico or China in food quality.

Want to become a third world country?
Yeah, it's full of hormones and steroids, great stuff.

What products?

If they can count em they can tell you if they're poisonous.
There is no way in hell these 50k chemicals are bad for you,in fact i'd bet it's an incredibly small percentage in food from china.
Lol how could you possibly make that conclusion? You're just pulling this shit out of your ass. It's amazing what you cons will do to defend the private market. I mean Christ, can they do no wrong? You're being ridiculous.

Forum List

Back